Friends or something more?

Venusine

10h280x.png

I know ascentand is early but i read it might be also signifying that situation changed resently. I think it might ably here. My question is will we become friends or is there possibility to develop relationship? Im moon, he is saturn. How does it look like? Or should i wait that situation develop and ask later?

Venusine

Thank you..i didn't somehow notice that. But it is in sagittarius so according to Lily it can somewhat perform anyways.

Hmmm..but maybe this doesn't look so good overall.

tikana

Looks like a relationship but its very one sided. He loves himself and that will be a deal breaker for u

eekndyn

Thank you..i didn't somehow notice that. But it is in sagittarius so according to Lily it can somewhat perform anyways.

Hmmm..but maybe this doesn't look so good overall.

Yes true but there is no aspect between jup and sat. Though moon will be moving into a conjuction with saturn, and I think you may get some clue or hint your looking for.

Venusine

@eekndyn Jup the 11th ruler? So not friendship then:wink:
@Tikana he is depressed so I think his thoughts are also turned towards himself. What do you think about timing? Or anyone?

tikana

@eekndyn Jup the 11th ruler? So not friendship then:wink:
@Tikana he is depressed so I think his thoughts are also turned towards himself. What do you think about timing? Or anyone?
That explains the conj. Yea could moon sayurn deg difference. ...u are looking weeks or months