Florence Nightingale and Brownbee's Chart

brownbeeca

Florence Nightingale is the founder of the profession, Nursing. She has her Sun and Moon in Taurus. I have my Sun in Taurus. Her MC is Gemini and her IC is Sagittarius. My MC is Sagittarius and my IC is Gemini. Nightingale AC is Virgo while mines is Pisces. My moon is in Virgo.

I have a similar aspects to Florence Nightingale. I hope to get into Nursing school in 2017.

I say that Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, and Neptune affect me the most. Venus is the ruler of my sun Taurus, Jupiter/Neptune is the ruler of my Rising Pisces, and Mercury is the ruler of my moon Virgo. Sagitarrius is my midheaven and Jupiter rules that too.
I do see myself being a nurse not anything else. I would love to be a nurse and work for a company that allows me to make a move to Canada.

Attachments

• Nightingale.jpg
    Nightingale.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Brownbee.jpg
    Brownbee.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 17

sibylline

I'm not sure if there was supposed to be a question here but if it is whether you would make a good nurse, my answer is yes, like I mentioned in your previous thread. Nursing is a common career choice where I'm from so I know a lot of nurses. Their charts are diverse so I don't know if there is a specific "type" of nursing chart but earth signs, Cancer, Neptune, and/or the 6th-12th axis are highlighted in their charts.

duenderoja

The reason I liked your post was because of your pointedness in purpose. I like to see that, because I can be the same way.

I like that you have a lot in common with Florence Nightingale, because that is just cool.

brownbeeca

I'm not sure if there was supposed to be a question here but if it is whether you would make a good nurse, my answer is yes, like I mentioned in your previous thread. Nursing is a common career choice where I'm from so I know a lot of nurses. Their charts are diverse so I don't know if there is a specific "type" of nursing chart but earth signs, Cancer, Neptune, and/or the 6th-12th axis are highlighted in their charts.

I took astrology classes and read some astrology books. I do not have a question but I am just trying to create dialogue with other people who have advanced knowledge than me about astrology and about nursing aspects in the natal chart.