Dietitian/Nutrition Science

brownbeeca

I am considering changing my major from nursing to nutrition science. I see that I do better with intelligence and communication such as nutrition science or psychology than nursing I think. Thoughts?

Do you see dietitian career in my chart? I use whole sign houses.

Attachments

• natal7.jpg
    natal7.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 27

sibylline

I don't use whole signs so I flipped my laptop on its side to read this chart. :)

Virgo Moon in the 6th house of health and diet trine Neptune/Saturn near the MC could certainly make a good dietitian. Nursing is also not bad for such a chart. Why does it seem to you to lack intelligence and communication?

brownbeeca

I don't use whole signs so I flipped my laptop on its side to read this chart. :)

Virgo Moon in the 6th house of health and diet trine Neptune/Saturn near the MC could certainly make a good dietitian. Nursing is also not bad for such a chart. Why does it seem to you to lack intelligence and communication?

I thought about going to Medical school or Pharmacy. Do u see that in my chart as well?

brownbeeca

I also thought about speech language pathology, radiology technician, respiratory therapist. Do you see that in my chart as well?