Wealth, Career Prospects, Chart Help Please!

In my life I have never had any lasting passions for almost anything. Nothing I could dedicate myself to. As I grow older I become more and more aware of the fact that I don’t know my purpose and I tried to use astrology to find it but I cannot figure it out. If anyone could please please help me out I would appreciate you deeply.

[please either upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
In my life I have never had any lasting passions for almost anything. Nothing I could dedicate myself to. As I grow older I become more and more aware of the fact that I don’t know my purpose and I tried to use astrology to find it but I cannot figure it out. If anyone could please please help me out I would appreciate you deeply.

[please either upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

This is my chart link https://imgur.com/a/XBKZ37R

Cary2

Banned
I think astrology is one of the best methods for finding the answers for yourself that you speak of, but astrology is flawed, and most particularly astrologers are flawed. I'm going to consult astrology for answers to questions like, "what is my life's purpose", but it might be helpful to rephrase the question. Rather than assume that you have a purpose, it might be more productive to look for a focus instead, and instead of looking for one focus, it might be best to look at multiple focuses -- probably less than seven and probably more than one. Beyond astrology, you can observe your experience.

When examining your experience, note your blockages. If you grew up in a family where communication was nearly impossible, then you can bet one of your life focuses is communication. Note the painful blockages you have struggled with. This points almost certainly to one of your focuses in life.

The planet closes to any of the following, As, Ds, Mc, Ic is Venus which is very close to Mc. Venus is also at the apex of a T-square, Jupiter/Venus[Mc]/Neptune. This shows the first focus, love, particularly universal, humanitarian love. A side effect is concern with art and beauty.

Continuing along that vein, you could benefit from exploring your ideals, especially the chief ideal that you live by.

The next focus is Ascendant at the Pluto/Neptune midpoint with Pluto at the As/Mc midpoint. This shows that the pair, Pluto/Neptune, is a key for you. From his book "The New Astrologer", Martin Seymour-Smith says about Pluto/Neptune (among other things) "often unaware of what he/she is doing in the world -- can be blindly ignorant of this throughout life". Some people faced with this can become profoundly confused and chaotic, even haunted by otherworldly tricksters that take advantage of the confusion. So one of the focuses is distinguished by the blockage of not knowing what your purpose in life is.

You probably have sensitivities and powers of the paranormal kind.

The next focus is you must learn to handle every situation that life brings you. You must overcome tension and violent mood swings and develop perseverance and endurance, willpower and determination. Yours will be a difficult life. To help with this: you are probably a genius. (Sun/Uranus/Saturn grand trine.)

The next focus is your Moon[Node]/Mars/Neptune grand trine. There may be a group of people who are like a second family to you, and they may be part of this challenge. There may be some crooks among them. You must deal with your feelings of inferiority, sensitiveness and confusion. You will need a robust immune system to help you. You may have to overcome substance abuse. To help you you may have great creative imagination. You may be an exciting person. You may be an excellent actor.

You are an artist or musician. (Sun=Mercury/Venus)

Last edited:
I think astrology is one of the best methods for finding the answers for yourself that you speak of, but astrology is flawed, and most particularly astrologers are flawed. I'm going to consult astrology for answers to questions like, "what is my life's purpose", but it might be helpful to rephrase the question. Rather than assume that you have a purpose, it might be more productive to look for a focus instead, and instead of looking for one focus, it might be best to look at multiple focuses -- probably less than seven and probably more than one. Beyond astrology, you can observe your experience.

When examining your experience, note your blockages. If you grew up in a family where communication was nearly impossible, then you can bet one of your life focuses is communication. Note the painful blockages you have struggled with. This points almost certainly to one of your focuses in life.

The planet closes to any of the following, As, Ds, Mc, Ic is Venus which is very close to Mc. Venus is also at the apex of a T-square, Jupiter/Venus[Mc]/Neptune. This shows the first focus, love, particularly universal, humanitarian love. A side effect is concern with art and beauty.

Continuing along that vein, you could benefit from exploring your ideals, especially the chief ideal that you live by.

The next focus is Ascendant at the Pluto/Neptune midpoint with Pluto at the As/Mc midpoint. This shows that the pair, Pluto/Neptune, is a key for you. From his book "The New Astrologer", Martin Seymour-Smith says about Pluto/Neptune (among other things) "often unaware of what he/she is doing in the world -- can be blindly ignorant of this throughout life". Some people faced with this can become profoundly confused and chaotic, even haunted by otherworldly tricksters that take advantage of the confusion. So one of the focus is distinguished by the blockage of not knowing what your purpose in life is.

You probably have sensitivities and powers of the paranormal kind.

The next focus is you must learn to handle every situation that life brings you. You must overcome tension and violent mood swings and develop perseverance and endurance, willpower and determination. Yours will be a difficult life. To help with this: you are probably a genius. (Sun/Uranus/Saturn grand trine.)

The next focus is you Moon[Node]/Mars/Neptune grand trine. There may be a group of people who are like a second family to you, and they may be part of this challenge. There may be some crooks among them. You must deal with your feelings of inferiority, sensitiveness and confusion. You will need a robust immune system to help you. You may have to overcome substance abuse. To help you you may have great creative imagination. You may be an exciting person. You may be an excellent actor.

Thank you so much for this. Yes I do think it is important to recognize the limitations of astrology, and the desperate mood I was in definitely didn’t help me word my question correctly. This helped me, and if I can ask you another question, were the things you pointed out the most significant features of my chart or were they the most topical to my question? Thank you for all the insights you have brought, as they were very significant I really want to thank you for your time!