Donald Trump demise?

Kuntuzangmo

Re: Ronald Dumpf demise?

I don't see anything devastating in his transits or progressions for the immediate future. :ninja:

Well, that's the great thing about any art, it's all relative and subject to interpretation.:alien:

conspiracy theorist

Well, that's the great thing about any art, it's all relative and subject to interpretation.:alien:

Hi, I like the back and forth going on between all these great astrologers and their interpretations. Just wondering if you see anything that would suggest deleterious health to the point of death, apart from the aspects given in your OP?

sabumnim

Banned

Hi, I like the back and forth going on between all these great astrologers and their interpretations. Just wondering if you see anything that would suggest deleterious health to the point of death, apart from the aspects given in your OP?

You can't predict death in the natal chart of Donald Trump or anyone else !

The reason is that death solves everything and answers everything.

If you predict Trump's death, in advance, that is your psychic guess, or your intuitive intellect talking.

Astrology has nothing to do with it.

Kuntuzangmo

As a reminder to all, the word "demise" has different meanings. It can mean death, but it can also mean failure. Seems there might be confusion regarding this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuntuzangmo

As a reminder to all, the word "demise" has different meanings. It can mean death, but it can also mean failure. Seems there might be confusion regarding this.

[good point, I changed the title to "Donald Trump death" to make it absolutely clear - Moderator]

Dear Moderator,
I did NOT mean death. I meant DEMISE.
Please correct it.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ Astrology

Hi kuntuzangmo

I would be inclined to cast a chart for his inauguration, and compare it to his birth chart. That's what Arabic astrologers used to do. The Ascendant for his inauguration falls in his natal 9th House. I would also be more inclined to look at the Lot of Resigning/Dismissal (Saturn + Jupiter -Sun), in either his natal chart, the inauguration chart or both, rather than anything involving assassinations or health issues.

sabumnim

Banned
Hi kuntuzangmo

I would be inclined to cast a chart for his inauguration, and compare it to his birth chart. That's what Arabic astrologers used to do. The Ascendant for his inauguration falls in his natal 9th House. I would also be more inclined to look at the Lot of Resigning/Dismissal (Saturn + Jupiter -Sun), in either his natal chart, the inauguration chart or both, rather than anything involving assassinations or health issues.

Does the January 20th inauguration chart mean anything ?

Unlike his predecessors, Trump is already running the United States of America ! Whenever something happens, internationally, (for example) Trump does something no previous President elect has ever done? He tweets his opinion, on China, Boeing, everything, without consulting his advisors ! LOL

First politician, next to Hitler, to do that ! LOL

Since Trump has already been running the country since his election back on November 8th, a good point can be made to scrap the inauguration chart, altogether !

He is already making major domestic policy decisions. as well, with the recent saving of jobs at the Carrier plant in Indiana.

No President elect in the history of the U.S.A. has ever "taken over" the White House, while another is currently in power (Obama).

It's pretty weird, if you ask me !

Also, no USA president elect has ever questioned the effectiveness of the White House Press Secretary, prior to being sworn in. Typically, most President elects would not comment on those things !

I also agree that the current lineup of cabinet choices will have to be revised, until he gets it right?

Regarding transiting Saturn opp. Sun, and transiting Saturn = Moon, those aspects do not indicate assassination, but they could spell health problems for Trump, as Saturn rules his 6th house of health.

There is also a positive side to those transits, namely, weight loss, divesting of property and business assets, downsizing staff and budget and a more conservative approach to everyday matters.

These transits are also consistent with someone taking the office of the Presidency, typically an intense 12 hour day, jam packed with meetings, and pressurized, everyday situations, that few of us could understand.

Regarding his progressed Moon in the 12th house, I agree that it is NOT a beneficial aspect to have for a politician, or for would be President ? We have to call the 12th house for what it is? It is the house of self-undoing.

Therefore, it is quite possible that Trump will do something blundering (an undoing?) to end his term of office, earlier that expected ?

Mars = natal ascendant and Moon in Sagittarius are the most blundering astrological aspects imaginable.

I believe that the synastric tie between Trump's natal Uranus = USA's natal Mars in Gemini creates the unhappy ending that I predicted about, weeks ago on AW.

Mars = Uranus means an unpredictable, explosive relationship, with no certainty as to how it will end ?

I will give you an example. I once had a friend, a best friend, shall we say? Anyhow, the friend's natal Mars was conjunct my natal Uranus. So, I was wondering how that aspect would play out. As it turned out, not a happy ending ! I invited Shaun to my home, one day, and, after a few drinks, we started play wrestling in front of the fireplace (ruled by Leo?). The wrestling match ended, when I lost my balance, then hit my head on the wall of the fireplace. After that incident, Shaun (Sun in Virgo) never came for a visit, again ! LOL

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

Does the January 20th inauguration chart mean anything ?

It did for traditional astrologers.

For his inauguration, he has transiting Mercury opposing natal Mercury and transiting Saturn opposing natal Sun. He also has transiting Libra Jupiter trine to natal Gemini Sun.

You'd want to use the Lot of Kings to help assess the chart [Asc + Mars - Mercury] or [Asc + Moon - Mercury] by some accounts.

JUPITERASC

For his inauguration,
he has transiting Mercury opposing natal Mercury
and
transiting Saturn opposing natal Sun.
He also has transiting Libra Jupiter trine to natal Gemini Sun.

You'd want to use the Lot of Kings to help assess the chart [
Asc + Mars - Mercury] or [Asc + Moon - Mercury]
by some accounts

by the way
on a traditional note
Trump is experiencing an 11th House Profection
Yearly Profection Lord is Domicile ruler the Moon :smile:

Both natal Saturn
and
natal Mercury
are located in natal 11th house

dr. farr

by the way
on a traditional note
Trump is experiencing an 11th House Profection
Yearly Profection Lord is Domicile ruler the Moon :smile:

Both natal Saturn
and
natal Mercury
are located in natal 11th house

By whole sign, Trump's natal Mercury and Saturn (and his Venus and his Lot of Armed Forces) are in his natal 12th house; by Pauline profection, June 2017-June 2018 is his 11th house profection (wherein his profected ascending degree, Mars and Pluto profect to join his natal Sun, North Node and Uranus); the period June (14th) 2018-June 2019 will be Trump's 12th House Pauline profection, wherein his natal 1st house positing his ascending degree, Mars and Pluto, will profect into his natal 12th house positing his natal Mercury, Venus and Saturn.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Following are posted only for general informational purposes:

Trump's natal:
-Part of Death: is @ 2 Scorpio
-Part of Bad Luck: is @ 25 Leo
-Part of Danger or Violence: is @ 15 Leo
-Part of Murder: is @ 11 Leo
-Place of Sickness or Murder: is also @ 11 Leo

Cupid Arrow

Following are posted only for general informational purposes:

Trump's natal:
-Part of Death: is @ 2 Scorpio
-Part of Bad Luck: is @ 25 Leo
-Part of Danger or Violence: is @ 15 Leo
-Part of Murder: is @ 11 Leo
-Place of Sickness or Murder: is also @ 11 Leo

Does Lots even work??? I did mine for POMarriage, and it said Sag which was my ASC.. weird..

dr. farr

The interpretation (delineation) of Lots is in the realm of advanced astrological practice: where the Lot is in the chart, its connections, its dispositor, star connections to the Lot, and so on. Are Lots of value in delineation and predictive work? In my experience, yes, decidedly so, IF one knows how to interpret them.

blackbery

The inauguration chart was one of the worse I have ever seen.

His solar chart is not good either.

And his transits/progressions are all about Saturn impacting his Moon/SN and opposite his Sun/Uranus/NN. Progressed moon equally grim.

In a few weeks, transiting Mars will be entering his h12 house of secrets and unseen enemies and conj Pluto. Then it inches towards his AC more anger.

For his inauguration, he has transiting Mercury opposing natal Mercury and transiting Saturn opposing natal Sun. He also has transiting Libra Jupiter trine to natal Gemini Sun.

You'd want to use the Lot of Kings to help assess the chart [Asc + Mars - Mercury] or [Asc + Moon - Mercury] by some accounts.

dr. farr

I have the same opinion of the inauguration chart-I'll post a brief analysis of it here in a couple of days (brief because its so negative and I have posted so many such indications regarding Trump's natal chart, the forthcoming eclipse chart, etc, that I don't want to get a reputation as some kind of prophet of doom-I am NOT that, but everything I've been getting from the Trump charts is coming out that way:andy:)

dr. farr

Trump Takes Oath of Office

Washington, DC
1/20/17
12:00 PM

Tropical Zodiac-Whole sign House format-tight orbs

Ascendant = 14 Taurus
MC =26 Capricorn
Sun = 0 Aquarius
Moon = 9 Scorpio
Part of Fortune = 22 Aquarius

FAVORABLE

Chart Ruler = Venus

Venus @ 17 Pisces, in 11th house
-in exaltation
-in an elevated degree
-sextile Pluto
( quincuncx Jupiter, parallel the star Yes Prior)

Strong Venus in 11th house = rich (Pisces) friends (11th house), friends in Congress (11th house), PLUS fixed signs on the chart angles = no successful impeachment of Trump is likely.

OTHER CHART INDICATIONS

Co-ruler of chart = Pluto

MC parallel Pluto

Sun @ 0 Aquarius in 10th house:
-in detriment
-in a pitted degree
-parallel Pluto (remember parallels are = to strong conjunctions in effecct)

Moon @ 9 Scorpio in 7th house
-waning
-in its fall
-in a pitted degree
-in opposition to the ascending degree
-parallel the Dragon's Tail (South Node)

Mercury @ 6 Capricorn in 9th house
-parallel Saturn, parallel Pluto
-exact conjunction of Mercury with the Lot of the Aneiretai (6 Capricorn)

Mars @ 24 Pisces in 11th house
-square Saturn
-quincunx Jupiter

Jupiter @ 22 Libra in 6th house
-trine Part of Fortune
-opposition to 12th house Uranus
-square to Pluto

Saturn @ 23 Sagittarius in 8th house
-in a pitted degree
-disposits 9th and 10th houses (disposits Sun, Part of Fortune, Mercury) from the 8th house

Uranus @ 20 Aries in the 12th house
-disposited by Mars
-trine Saturn
-square Pluto
-parallel the star Betelgeuze

Part of Fortune @ 22 Aquarius in 10th house
-parallel Dark Moon Lilith
-parallel the star Khambalia

Part of Danger, Violence @ 27 Taurus
-in rising sign of Taurus (1st house)
-exact opposition to Dark Moon Lilith (@ 27 Scorpio in 7th house)
-conjunct the star Algol (within 36 minutes of exact)

Part of Death
-@ 28 Capricorn, midway between MC (26 Capricorn) and Sun (0 Aquarius)
-conjunct MC degree
-the Part of Death is the most elevated astrological factor in this inauguration chart.

Last edited: