Pluto rx & Mars rx & Saturn rx transits 2016. Are you feeling more accident prone?

DrummerGirl

Pluto rx & Mars rx & Saturn rx transits 2016. Are you feeling more accident prone?

These current planetary RX transits in 2016. I've experienced injuries, depression, job, hormonal changes in the extreme. If you are experiencing effects of these RX planets in natal horoscope? Please share. I'd love to hear about it and perhaps compare notes.

Thank you! :smile:

katydid

Re: Pluto rx & Mars rx & Saturn rx transits 2016. Are you feeling more accident prone

There has been a lot of second guessing and muddled situations in my circle of friends and family. Several family members are in weirdly complicated job situations. Two very close family members, both Aries/Scorpio types, are working two jobs. An 'old' one they are trying to move out of and a new one they are trying to develop. Very complicated and tiring to make it all work out. They can't let go of the old because of health benefits and seniority and the steady paycheck. But don't want to let go of the potential of developing a new, lucrative business, which is not yet paying well. :annoyed:

They both have transiting Pluto squaring their Aries stuff, inspiring them and daring them to move forward into uncharted territory. And they both have trPluto sextiling their Scorpio stuff, urging them to hold steady with the stable job.

Another family member is in a 'start and stop ' on again off again relationship. It is confusing and hard to figure out which way to go. Especially since they have pets in common they both love like children. lol

She has Pluto transiting her 1st, opposing her 7th house, and she is going back and forth about wanting to be single and wanting to stay in her committed relationship. :sideways:

muchacho

Re: Pluto rx & Mars rx & Saturn rx transits 2016. Are you feeling more accident prone

These current planetary RX transits in 2016. I've experienced injuries, depression, job, hormonal changes in the extreme. If you are experiencing effects of these RX planets in natal horoscope? Please share. I'd love to hear about it and perhaps compare notes.

Thank you! :smile:
Effects of transits depend on strength of planets involved, aspects of planets involved, the houses those planets rule and other factors. So it's highly individual.