5 exalted planets in tropical chart but only 1 in vedic chart?

Arianruler

I have 5 EXALTED PLANETS in my tropical chart (Sun, mercury, venus, moon and jupiter) and only 1 exalted planet (mercury) among other bad placements in sideral/jyotish chart...

WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO INDICATE????

LOGICALLY, with 5 exalted planets i should be living a life of a queen but here struggling like hell in every aspect... how come?????

does that mean tropical chart is wrong or vedic chart stronger?

can someone please explain.......

Attachments

• TROPICAL CHART.jpg
    TROPICAL CHART.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 51
  • SIDERAL CHART.jpg
    SIDERAL CHART.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 46

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

You have to see max. exaltation degree of the planet. For example Sun : Aries at 10 deg. means max. degree is 10, from 0, then Moon in Taurus 3 degree means 33 degrees, mars in Capricorn means 298 degrees, Merc. 165 deg, Jup. 95 deg. Venus at 357 deg, and at last Saturn at 200 degrees. I think you got the answer. It will remain same in any style of chart.

retinoid

all life is STRUGGLING...even QUEENS will say their life is a struggle and they hate it. It is your perception...exalted planets mean they work very well. Not necessarily that you live in bliss.

Moog

I have 5 EXALTED PLANETS in my tropical chart (Sun, mercury, venus, moon and jupiter) and only 1 exalted planet (mercury) among other bad placements in sideral/jyotish chart...

LOGICALLY, with 5 exalted planets i should be living a life of a queen but here struggling like hell in every aspect... how come?????

I find sidereal charts read truer.

The only real way to know is to put in the masses of work required to have a good understanding of astrology. Then make comparisons.

Your Mercury dasa promises to be nice.

Arianruler

You have to see max. exaltation degree of the planet. For example Sun : Aries at 10 deg. means max. degree is 10, from 0, then Moon in Taurus 3 degree means 33 degrees, mars in Capricorn means 298 degrees, Merc. 165 deg, Jup. 95 deg. Venus at 357 deg, and at last Saturn at 200 degrees. I think you got the answer. It will remain same in any style of chart.

Anoopji, no i didnt get the answer... the exaltion degrees are not my concern.. my question was regarding the difference between tropical and sideral chart.. ie in my tropical chart i have 5 planets placed in their own sign whereas in sideral i only have 2 placed in their own sign..

what chart am i suppose to believe? in vedic, i have neech sukra and weak moon but in tropical i have exalted moon and venus in libra... see the huge difference???

Arianruler

all life is STRUGGLING...even QUEENS will say their life is a struggle and they hate it. It is your perception...exalted planets mean they work very well. Not necessarily that you live in bliss.

my point is not about living a blissful life.. i only said it to indicate the quality of life indicated in terms of chart.. I dont mean it literally!!!

Arianruler

I find sidereal charts read truer.

The only real way to know is to put in the masses of work required to have a good understanding of astrology. Then make comparisons.

Your Mercury dasa promises to be nice.

well as an Indian, i too believe in sideral but the HUGE difference between the 2 charts has really shocked me to be honest.. and i dont know why there is such a difference in the first place! how come they are so different?

lol my mercury dasha will never come in my life time.. it will start when i turn 90 years old.. dont think im gona be living that long in a world like this! :biggrin:

Moog

well as an Indian, i too believe in sideral but the HUGE difference between the 2 charts has really shocked me to be honest.. and i dont know why there is such a difference in the first place! how come they are so different?

There is currently approximately 24 degrees difference between the tropical zodiac and sidereal zodiacs. Almost a whole sign.

lol my mercury dasha will never come in my life time.. it will start when i turn 90 years old.. dont think im gona be living that long in a world like this! :biggrin:

That's a shame, I'll not live to see mine either. It would have to be my one exalted planet :biggrin:

dr. farr

A detailed analysis of each chart, one by Vedic methodolgies and the other by Western techniques, then comparison of the two with known life events, character and emotional traits, relationship experiences, and so, would be the only way to determine which is the more accurate matrix (the tropical or the sidereal) in the OP's specific case.

retinoid

arian despite everything aspects are most important. Aspects are the same in vedic and western. Your Venus, though in Libra, is afflicted (squared) by both Jupiter and Saturn. This causes issues in your financial situation despite it in a good sign. It says you will never be down and out totally but you probably can't get ahead due to spending issues or lack of planning or foresight or gambling losses...

Arianruler

A detailed analysis of each chart, one by Vedic methodolgies and the other by Western techniques, then comparison of the two with known life events, character and emotional traits, relationship experiences, and so, would be the only way to determine which is the more accurate matrix (the tropical or the sidereal) in the OP's specific case.

Very good point Dr. Farr! I shall give that a go tonight! :smile:

Arianruler

This causes issues in your financial situation despite it in a good sign. It says you will never be down and out totally but you probably can't get ahead due to spending issues or lack of planning or foresight or gambling losses...

OMG so true!!!! lol im such a reckless spender and you wont belive my credit card bill is over $4k while only earn $150 a week.. and im in so much trouble financially... shocking isnt it? :lol:

d00dle

arian despite everything aspects are most important. Aspects are the same in vedic and western. Your Venus, though in Libra, is afflicted (squared) by both Jupiter and Saturn. This causes issues in your financial situation despite it in a good sign. It says you will never be down and out totally but you probably can't get ahead due to spending issues or lack of planning or foresight or gambling losses...

im curious what does it mean when venus is afflicted (conjunct) by Saturn and Jupiter in term of financial.

d00dle

i think it has to do with planet placement (location) in the chart too, ex. moon is exalted in Taurus, yet in the 8th, the house of death/scorpio, it's a hades moon. Then, your Sun, Mars, and Mercury in the 12th, the house of bad (evil) spirit.

Shanti

I find the exaltation and debiltation signs function very well in vedic and these points have traditionally been emphasisedin that system. While it seems to have been somewhat neglected in modern western astrology.

The challenging economy is reflected in vedic system in the 2nd ruler venus is debilitated and aspected by saturn.

However as Dr Farr says a thorough analysis is needed, as many factors having a say. Events, periods, shadbala, divisional charts et.c.

But some issues can be looked at briefly of course..

What about other 2nd significances as face, teeth, right eyes ( venus rules eyesight too in vedic). Family ?

In tropical astrology moon is exalted in 9th house as 11th lord which is a dhana yoga combination for weath. Also good support from friends and groups and so forth.

In vedic 11th ruler moon is in aries in 8th house which is challenging to economy. And can be more challenged in groups and friends.

Arianruler

What about other 2nd significances as face, teeth, right eyes ( venus rules eyesight too in vedic). Family ?

In tropical astrology moon is exalted in 9th house as 11th lord which is a dhana yoga combination for weath. Also good support from friends and groups and so forth.

In vedic 11th ruler moon is in aries in 8th house which is challenging to economy. And can be more challenged in groups and friends.

yeah the other 2nd house significances arent wonderful either! lol i suffer a lot from dental issues and eyes are the weakest... im like -8.00 already in both eyes and 16 is like total blind.. (so half blind already) :biggrin:

Bang on! moon is really challenging in my life since i got no mental peace what so ever along with severe emotional problems and no friends.. because every friendship that i had in my life has ended due to unexplainable reasons... so yeah living a lonely life with no friends and no love (since the one i love is not with me)

SO I GUESS VEDIC CHART PREVAILS IN MY LIFE! It is interesting to mention tho - each and ever aspects in vedic astrology is same in tropical aswell, the only difference is the signs and placements... so i guess its the aspects that matter not whether the chart is sideral or tropical...

retinoid

im curious what does it mean when venus is afflicted (conjunct) by Saturn and Jupiter in term of financial.

depends what house they're in...could have nothing to do with financial unless one of them is the second house lord (or 8th house to a lesser extent...)

d00dle

depends what house they're in...could have nothing to do with financial unless one of them is the second house lord (or 8th house to a lesser extent...)

thank you for reply...they're in the 12th house. I have Sagittarius on my 2nd house, then Jupiter is its lord. Jupiter is in hard aspect (conjunction) with Venus and Saturn....Saturn happens to be right in between Venus and Jupiter (1 and 2 degree orb).

Hello Arianruler,

Give your birth details to me. i would try to give an answer for your question.

Regards !
Yashkaran Sharma