Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 10-14-2010, 05:43 AM

gettinh horary chart

How can I get my horary chart?

Unread 11-17-2010, 02:03 AM

Re: gettinh horary chart

Hi,
I am also new to this area, so I might not be right. However, i wanted to share what I know about this!

A horary chart is same as a Natal chart. You ask a specific question, make that question as the name of the person, and the time when you asked the question as the date of birth. Where you have to write information sbout birth place you write name of the place where you first asked the question. The correct time and place where the question is first asked is very important in Horary as the answer of your question is based on that information.

Now...where can you get a chart like thia?...I would think you can get it from where ever you can get a Natal chart...I personally like www.astro.com to get my charts.

Hope this helps!

Tags
chart, gettinh, horary