Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-05-2020, 06:26 PM

General Thoughts & Opinions On My Chart...

Hey y'all

Long time interest in natal charts and astrology but I FINALLY got my detailed birth certificate and just found out my birth time!!

I'm a little disappointed. I always thought I was a Triple Aries, but I still think I have a pretty intense chart.

Anywho, just looking for your thoughts!!

THANK YOU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0 (1).jpg (56.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png image0.png (39.6 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by firedancer; 03-06-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Unread 03-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: General Thoughts & Opinions On My Chart...

All,

Do not post in Read My Chart threads unless you yourself have a response to the OP's question. I just deleted SEVERAL off topic posts that started with someone not answering the question but saying another member should. That segued into an attacking series of posts. Attacking is strictly against the rules. Volunteering others is not okay, either. Only volunteer yourself, and only by actually responding to the question at hand.

On topic, no attacking,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Zora (03-07-2020)
Unread 03-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Firedancer, you ARE a triple Aries. Just not what people usually mean when they say triple any sign. Aries sun, Aries moon, and Aries Mercury, and Mercury is your chart ruler, being the planet that rules your Virgo ascendant.

If you had been born at 5:10 am instead of 5:10 pm, you probably would be Aries rising, which would make you a triple Aries in the usual sense. Were you initially told your birth time was 5:10 am, and then did you see pm on your birth certificate?
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
firedancer (03-09-2020)
Unread 03-07-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedancer View Post
Long time interest in natal charts and astrology but I FINALLY got my detailed birth certificate and just found out my birth time!!

I'm a little disappointed. I always thought I was a Triple Aries, but I still think I have a pretty intense chart.

Hello firedancer,

but in fact you visibly are a triple aries - how do you come to think - that not ?

Moon, sun and mercury are in aries - but what is true - not in same house.
And you are right - with a moon sitting on 8th house cusp you have a very intense, strong and passionate female energy.

And feel yourself instinctively and intuitively interested in social commitment and what is going on outside in society - like as you feel an inner order - to be of help there and to give a personal contribution up there. Moon has no house of his own and co-rules intercepted cancer in 10th house- outer society.

Where cancer is placed in a house - one looks figuratively for his "children" to take care of.

Last edited by Zora; 03-09-2020 at 05:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
firedancer (03-09-2020)
Unread 03-09-2020, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
If you had been born at 5:10 am instead of 5:10 pm, you probably would be Aries rising, which would make you a triple Aries in the usual sense. Were you initially told your birth time was 5:10 am, and then did you see pm on your birth certificate?
Yes my sister told me I was born around 5:30 am, my mother passed when I was young so that was the only info I had until I found out you could order a detailed birth certificate.

Thanks for the response!
Unread 03-09-2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hello firedancer,
but in fact you visibly are a triple aries - how do you come to think - that not ?

Moon, sun and mercury are in aries - but what is true - not in same house.
And you are right - with a moon sitting on 8th house cusp you have a very intense, strong and passionate female energy.

And feel yourself instinctively and intuitively interested in social commitment and what is going on outside in society - like as you feel an inner order - to be of help there and to give a personal contribution up there. .

Where cancer is placed in a house - one looks figuratively for his "children" to take care of.
Just because I have Virgo rising, which really shocked me, but I guess my Aries Mercury really overrules that for me.

And thank you for your comments! Thats what I love most about being an Aries, it makes me feel strong and powerful!! But I definitely feel like the fire is balanced with empathy and compassion in my case.
Unread 03-09-2020, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedancer View Post
Yes my sister told me I was born around 5:30 am, my mother passed when I was young so that was the only info I had until I found out you could order a detailed birth certificate.

This is always important to let people know in first post. As all accurate information strictly depends on accurate birth time building up the house cusps as life subjects - and accurate information without is not possible and useless.

A chart is not a chart without accurate TOB.

Last edited by Zora; 03-09-2020 at 05:58 PM.
Unread 03-09-2020, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
This is always important to let people know in first post. As all accurate information strictly depends on accurate birth time building up the house cusps as life subjects - and accurate information without is not possible and useless.
A chart is not a chart without accurate TOB.
5:30am is what I was told growing up, but that was incorrect. 5:10pm is the official time listed on my birth certificate! So the first post is accurate.

Sorry for the confusion, I was just trying to answer Osamenors question of why I originally thought my rising was also Aries.

Last edited by firedancer; 03-09-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Tags
aries, aries astrology, aries new moon, chart, chart analysis, chart reading, general, opinions, thoughts