Will he come to my place tonight?

Venusine

5br2mb.jpg

He is romantic interest of mine. He is at the town and spent last night at my place. Nothing has happened yet..more than friendship I mean. Question is will he come to my place again tonight? There is applying conjunction between mercury and Jupiter so yes?

Chrysalis

This applying conjunction between merc/jupiter is in a lot of charts right now, this doesn't mean they all equal a yes.

The main reason why im seeing this conjunction as a no, is because when this perfects at 9 degrees sagg, moon will be at 9 degrees gemini opposing.

Taking note of the moon, moon next sextiles mars his L5 which sits in his 4th house, and is in the detriment of the moon, so that won't work.

ElenaJ

We have the ruler of your home, the 4th as also ruler of the 5th of love affairs, so we know why he would be coming.
It is the sun, in the 7th conjunct psyche. We also see eros in the same degree as Venus of love, which is conjunct the part of fortune.
Moon is approaching a trine with pluto from the 12th of bed pleasures, to sexy pluto in the 8th of sex.
That seems to give a good picture of what this is about.
Jupiter and mercury are closing in on conjunction, but mercury is going to him not him coming to you, and his co-ruler Saturn is sitting in his own house.
Let us know how this ends!