Why is Venus said to be exalted in Pisces?!

Abby83

Ppl on this forum have spoken before about how the condition of the planet shows whether a person is challenged or not. I get that.

Abby83

I don't think Venus determines physical beauty at all.

I've seen ugly and attractive of all Venus sign placements.

Gigi Gorgeous has Venus in Pisces. Don't tell me she isn't physically attractive.

qiXmiD

Just to add to my point...

Whilst I find Gigi and my mil unattractive, I find rihanna and Penelope Cruz very attractive women, yet they all have Venus in Pisces. So to me it seems almost impossible to see astrologically if a person is attractive.

aquarius7000

Venus says a lot about physical beauty. A lot. Both physical as well as inner beauty and internal harmony. An important factor to add to the aspect of physical beauty is the Asc.
The placement of the Moon can also be taken into account, but Venus and the Asc. certainly are the most important considerations for physical beauty. Look for what aspects the Asc. makes by major aspects, for instance.

Consider the chart of universally accepted beautiful women - Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie. Look at how Venus aspects the Asc. in their case.

Last edited:

mystic22

Hi

"Why is Venus said to be exalted in Pisces?!"
Because since Horoscope was created (Ancient India by Vedas) Pisces all the time were Overrated by the astrologers

mystic22

Hi

Pisces is the most Overrated zodiac sign along with Libra and Leo! Since horoscope was created in ancient India by Vedas then in Medieval Europe through Renaissance till today century XXI Pisces, Leo, Libra all the time were Overrated and Astrologers Favourite Signs!

Astrologers studied every detail to make these 3 signs perfect, position in zodiac wheel, planets in domicile-exaltation-detriment-fall, element, opposite sign Everything was thoroughly studied !!

Pisces doesnt deserve so many good things... Jupiter+Venus+Neptune+Water now insatisfied astrologers and pisces want more and more now they want the sun, the moon, the sky, the world, the air, the fire they are possessive. Why astrologers didnt put mars, uranus or pluto in pisces??

Do you know what?? OSAMA BIN LADEN, FLOYD MAYWETHER, ADOLF EICHMANN, CHUCK NORRIS ARE PISCES!!!!!!!!!!!

Humanitarian

Hi

Pisces is the most Overrated zodiac sign along with Libra and Leo! Since horoscope was created in ancient India by Vedas then in Medieval Europe through Renaissance till today century XXI Pisces, Leo, Libra all the time were Overrated and Astrologers Favourite Signs!

Astrologers studied every detail to make these 3 signs perfect, position in zodiac wheel, planets in domicile-exaltation-detriment-fall, element, opposite sign Everything was thoroughly studied !!

Pisces doesnt deserve so many good things... Jupiter+Venus+Neptune+Water now insatisfied astrologers and pisces want more and more now they want the sun, the moon, the sky, the world, the air, the fire they are possessive. Why astrologers didnt put mars, uranus or pluto in pisces??

Do you know what?? OSAMA BIN LADEN, FLOYD MAYWETHER, ADOLF EICHMANN, CHUCK NORRIS ARE PISCES!!!!!!!!!!!
Mars in in ray rulership when it is in Pisces, and Pluto is esoterically domicile in Pisces..

DC80

Just to add to my point...

Whilst I find Gigi and my mil unattractive, I find rihanna and Penelope Cruz very attractive women, yet they all have Venus in Pisces. So to me it seems almost impossible to see astrologically if a person is attractive.
I have no idea who Rhianna is. I'm not familiar with your mother-in-law, either. Gigi does absolute nothing for me. Neither does Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, or Brangelina.

On the other hand, I'd give Penelope Cruz an 8, meaning I'd crawl 8 miles over broken glass and rusty barb wire whilst having B-52s drop bombs on me just so's she can kick me in the face and spit on me. Linda Ronstadt was a 10. Still is. Maybe 9.8. That only proves beauty is highly subjective. Then again, that isn't a consideration in traditional astrology.

Hello all,

I'm confused as to why Venus is supposed to be exalted in Pisces.

I understand the source of your confusion. There's no such thing. Exalted planets are a corruption of knowledge transmitted over time. If you want to see classic examples of how knowledge is corrupted over time, read the 7 Tablets of Creation and then read the first four chapters of Genesis. Or, read Nergal and the Screaming Wind and the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.

When you're delineating a chart for career, marriage, children, parents, siblings, death (how, not when), and other things, whether a planet is exalted (or in fall) or not changes nothing and has no bearing and no meaning. You simply ignore it.

When you finish your chart delineation, and you decide to look at length of life, only then does a planet's exaltation come into play.

Yes, Sun is exalted at Aries 19° but what about Sun at Capricorn 19°? The Sun is exalted in its exaltation. At Cancer 19° the Sun is falling in its fall.

I bet you didn't know that. That would be part of the corrupted knowledge I mentioned.

In every person's life, there are critical periods. During these critical periods, a person might die, or be seriously injured or suffer a life-threatening illness/disease. We look at vital sectors. If a malefic planet, and that could be Venus or Jupiter casts their rays on the vital sector and no other planet intervenes, then it will come to pass. If a benefic (which could be Saturn or Mars) casts its rays, it to the vital sector it intervenes and saves, and if no planet casts rays, then nothing happens.

How do we find the vital sectors? We calculate those based on the exaltations/depressions of the planets and that is the only time we use them.

Over the centuries, and there's been more than 15 centuries, people came to know a planet was exalted at a certain point without knowing why because bad translations, bad interpretations, misunderstandings, and missing parts of texts and they started "filling in the blanks" by guessing or making assumptions and that's how knowledge gets corrupted. The Medieval astrologers did a great job corrupting everything. You need only look at the hyleg/alcocoden nonsense and they couldn't even get that right.

david starling

I have no idea who Rhianna is. I'm not familiar with your mother-in-law, either. Gigi does absolute nothing for me. Neither does Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, or Brangelina.

On the other hand, I'd give Penelope Cruz an 8, meaning I'd crawl 8 miles over broken glass and rusty barb wire whilst having B-52s drop bombs on me just so's she can kick me in the face and spit on me. Linda Ronstadt was a 10. Still is. Maybe 9.8. That only proves beauty is highly subjective. Then again, that isn't a consideration in traditional astrology.

I understand the source of your confusion. There's no such thing. Exalted planets are a corruption of knowledge transmitted over time. If you want to see classic examples of how knowledge is corrupted over time, read the 7 Tablets of Creation and then read the first four chapters of Genesis. Or, read Nergal and the Screaming Wind and the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.

When you're delineating a chart for career, marriage, children, parents, siblings, death (how, not when), and other things, whether a planet is exalted (or in fall) or not changes nothing and has no bearing and no meaning. You simply ignore it.

When you finish your chart delineation, and you decide to look at length of life, only then does a planet's exaltation come into play.

Yes, Sun is exalted at Aries 19° but what about Sun at Capricorn 19°? The Sun is exalted in its exaltation. At Cancer 19° the Sun is falling in its fall.

I bet you didn't know that. That would be part of the corrupted knowledge I mentioned.

In every person's life, there are critical periods. During these critical periods, a person might die, or be seriously injured or suffer a life-threatening illness/disease. We look at vital sectors. If a malefic planet, and that could be Venus or Jupiter casts their rays on the vital sector and no other planet intervenes, then it will come to pass. If a benefic (which could be Saturn or Mars) casts its rays, it to the vital sector it intervenes and saves, and if no planet casts rays, then nothing happens.

How do we find the vital sectors? We calculate those based on the exaltations/depressions of the planets and that is the only time we use them.

Over the centuries, and there's been more than 15 centuries, people came to know a planet was exalted at a certain point without knowing why because bad translations, bad interpretations, misunderstandings, and missing parts of texts and they started "filling in the blanks" by guessing or making assumptions and that's how knowledge gets corrupted. The Medieval astrologers did a great job corrupting everything. You need only look at the hyleg/alcocoden nonsense and they couldn't even get that right.

What's "casting their rays" about? Is it just a figure of speech?

We are in the age of Pisces, Pisces wins automatically in this age.

Deceit, lying, cheating and ruining others is how people get to the top.

It's why only when they have lived their life of undue power over others, they are caught, and that is only few.

Venus is exalted in Pisces because it brings all people together into one. Pisces is about bringing all things together into one and Venus is about bringing people together. It has more to do with calculations that what's convenient for people.
And this is a better explanation of my above post, may aswell order pizza for your orgies.

david starling

We are in the age of Pisces, Pisces wins automatically in this age.

Deceit, lying, cheating and ruining others is how people get to the top.

It's why only when they have lived their life of undue power over others, they are caught, and that is only few.

That's ENTIRELY sidereal. It doesn't have ANY relevance in the tropical zodiac.

The sidereal Ages are retrograde, (and work ONLY for a sidereal zodiac), with the precessional Age of Aquarius following the sidereal Age of Pisces.

The tropical Ages are direct, with the precessional Age of Aquarius preceded by the tropical Age of Capricorn, now near its ending. SATURN is the Overlord of the Age of Capricorn, because it rules the Age-sign.

No sense blaming Pisces, since it's Saturn which determines the winners and losers during this Age.

Neptune, domicile-ruler of Pisces, is said to be the "higher octave" of Venus.

Last edited:
As Neptune is the higher octave of Venus and it rules Pisces I guess that as Pisces represents charity, sympathy, kindness, non judgement and that is an expression of love after all and in the exalted unconditional love way.

I am guessing John Wayne Gacey is a good example then?

Venus in Pisces is what I think when I hear the term "hopeless romantic."

Taurus and Libra (the two signs actually ruled by Venus) aren't all that romantic in my opinion. Taurus is more sensual. Taurus is the more "beauty" side of Venus. Libra is more relational, but relational isn't necessarily the same as romantic. Air signs are more intellectual. Romance implies emotion. Pisces is a water sign ruled by Neptune (the higher octave of Venus): very emotional.

Venus is strong in Pisces but if you view Venus as a "weak" planet to begin with, you personally won't see it as beneficial.

I find this to be much more accurate, my wife with Libra Mars is in opposition to my Taurus Mars, we are both deeply loving people but it is a connection of physical met with mental. we both meet each other well though...

Luckily my Moon and Mars are ruled by a Gemini Venus, her Mars is ruled by a Cancer Venus.

She is a super stellium in Virgo, I am a Cap stellium. We just work well.

My Sun trine her Moon, her Sun trine mine, her Sun trine my Mars, my Venus trine her Mars, Pluto trine Venus equal.

We have a foundation based upon equality, she is a Aquarius South Node, I am a Leo South Node.

The conceptualization of speech and words are marred by those with this opportunistic want for everyone to filter through their delusional bias and world view and so in turn if anyone does not, they automatically win.
Piscean concept.

Also it helps that our composite chart is super solid and strong.

Leo Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Mars in 8th, Moon in Aries in 4th, Venus in Cancer in 7th.
Saturn in Scorpio conjunct North Node in Scorpio in 11th, Pluto in Scorpio, South node in Taurus.

Uranus in 12th in Sagittarius.

My Jupiter keeps her Venus very fed with knowledge of us and the world, my Sun Fires her burning the burning rays she needs for love.

I will save her from her depths (Pisces Moon)

How it kinda conceptualized into song. Saving ones morality from the depths of the lonely self where desperation becomes the only outlet.

JIGSAW is TAURUS - SCORPIO, the kjey to transformation, the key to being grateful for what you have (2nd house vs 8th).

[Intro]
(Thou shall not kill)
JIGSAW: "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore."

[Verse 1]
A last fire will rise behind those eyes
Black house will rock, lost boys don't cry (thou shall not fall)
(Thou shall not die) Lost boys don't cry
(Thou shall not fear) Cry, little sister
(Thou shall not kill)
Temptation heat beats like a drum
Deep in your veins, I will not lie

[Build-Up]
(Thou shall not kill)
(Thou shall not die)
*Jigsaw laugh*
DAVID: "I tried to make you immortal."
MICHAEL: "You tried to make me a killer!"

[Drop]
Cry, little sister
DAVID: "You'll never grow old, Michael. You'll never die. But you must feed."
Cry to your brother
Cry, little sister
JIGSAW: "Let the game begin. *Jigsaw laugh*"
JIGSAW: "Live or die. Make your choice."
AMANDA: "No!"
Lost boys don't cry

[Verse 2]
(Thou shall not kill)
(Thou shall not die)
(Thou shall not die) Cry, little sister
(Thou shall not fall) Cry to your brother

[Build-Up]
(Thou shall not kill, thou shall not kill)
(Thou shall not kill)
MICHAEL: "You tried to make me a killer!"

[Drop]
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Cry, little sister
Cry to your brother
Lost boys don't cry
(Thou shall not fall)
(Thou shall not die)
(Thou shall not fear) Cry, little sister
(Thou shall not kill)

[Outro]
JIGSAW: "Oh yes: There will be blood."

She looks ten times happier, ten times more Fire behind the eyes, she is alive again.

My Mars is in her 6th, her descendant is in Taurus, My Moon is in her 7th conjunct chiron.

I will carry her in my arms for the rest of my life. In service. Sun and Jupiter in 6th, Venus in 4th. Merely an expression of the deeper side.

She mentions that I have totally transformed her life but I also stated she has for me too, my Pluto is on her ascendant in first house.
Her Pluto and Mars are in my 8th.

She is now running around the block getting into shape, I am building her office so she can work from home, and I am doing well in my studies to upgrade fully in economic status.

Last edited:
If you are into understanding Venus.. Taurus with the backdrop of Scorpio.

Coincidentally the actor has Venus conjunct Jupiter in Cancer.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 131526.png

Some lesser known secrets to the SAW franchise.

Chester Bennington lead singer of Linkin Park a Sun in Aries with Cancer Mars was in this film.

Someone who went through his entire life with trauma and ended himself.

Makes much better sense that where Mars falls, Venus would exalt.

Him loving the company of others completely free of arrogance, a Cancer trait, being host.
His performances were never in the end for him, they were for the world, we needed to hear him.

As with the previous post, the opposite of Mars is Venus. Venus when left to their own devices, will also crumble to their own morality and lash out.
Mars in Cancer for Chester meant he would unleash it on himself.

But guess what? He has Venus in Pisces.

So do we work with Mars in Cancer or Venus in Pisces?

His sun's ruler is in the 8th which is the ascendant ruler, regardless of his Mars being in fall, it is accidentally dignified, his North Node is also in Scorpio.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 134736.png

It's amazing how he starred in a movie that had Taurus - Scorpio themes and was just an extra.

The universe is not so mystical at times and makes sense.

Last edited: