Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-22-2021, 05:02 PM

Re: Chiron in 10th...

Anyway,i cannot understand why so much inner pain caused by chiron in 10th.What i have done to recieve that ?😒

Unread 06-22-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrowful View Post
Anyway,i cannot understand why so much inner pain caused by chiron in 10th.What i have done to recieve that ?😒
The question is, what can you do to feel better?
Unread 06-23-2021, 02:23 PM

Quote:
My chiron in 10th causes me issues from childhood years.

Another interesting thread with interesting comments! I understand that you have Avoidant Personality Disorder from reading the thread.

Your past life wound is in Libra, 2nd house. That indicates that relationships are a key issue for you - that you were too dependent in them in the past life - or - too sensitive to other people's energies, so that you either withdrew from people or tried to control them. Either way, there's a problem with the Libra energy exchange that is natural to that sign.

Venus, the ruler of Libra, is in the 3rd house, in Scorpio conjunct Pluto. So, this indicates that the difficulty is around "communication" - perhaps listening, or speaking or putting thoughts into words properly - or simply not feeling heard or received by others. The 3rd house is all about putting thoughts and perceptions into words - and being able to communicate to others. It's a house of writers and teachers, among other things. So, your wound is around your self-value in relationship to people and your ability to communicate with others effectively.

Your North Node is in Aries 8th - so you need to learn to be less sensitive to others, much like Aries. Aries is very tuned into following one's own impulses - to being independent, having autonomy. Aries doesn't care so much what other people think about them because they're tuned into some inner resource that impels them to act from their own internal motivations. Libra is the opposite. Libra is very sensitive and feels other people's energy, and then sees itself in the energy or doesn't. A Libra can adopt what it likes in others for itself - and discovers himself that way. It's an energy exchange that can easily go wrong if other people's energy is negative, mean or unsympathetic. That's when Libra will withdraw or try to control.

Virgo can be very self-critical. I know. I have Virgo rising too. So, you have to work at challenging the negative self-talk - stand up to it - and say NO. Meditation can really help to control unwanted thoughts. Positive Virgo is analysis to understand - so you want to rise above any feelings of self-doubt, self-criticism, self-put downs of all kinds by being analytical. Once you ask "why", it puts you in your mind and not in those self-depricating feelings. On the negative, Virgo can be the doormat of the zodiac - the perfect victim - the one who selflessly puts others first at her own expense, and worries about everything. Positive Virgo is analyses to understand - is investigative, loves research, loves to teach and write and communicate. The ruler of your whole chart is Mercury - the ruler of Virgo.

And low and behold, your Mercury is in Libra. So you are meant to work on relationships - to learn to relate as an equal - to value yourself in relationships - to explore yourself in relationships - to rediscover yourself in relationships - all kinds.

You do have support in your chart. Aries Moon conjunct North Node is helping you be more indendent. In the 8th house, you can really investigate why you are the way you are - your feelings, your emotions, your thoughts - you can examine them there and change with the understanding you gain from analyzing yourself. Your Virgo Sun and rising will work well with the Moon to explore your inner landscape.

With Saturn on the IC in Sag, you may feel very serious deep inside - maybe ambitious too. Saturn can make us prone to be depressed there - as the IC is the inward most private self in the house of personal nurturin - and Saturn just wants to work, work, work -so there doesn't seem to be any space for truly feeling feelings. On the other hand, if you can use Saturn to dedicate yourself to doing inner work, he might just be the one to keep you committed to the work. Saturn also shows commitment and focus. You may have to work at making Saturn work for you there instead of feeling like it hinders you. If you take too much responsibility for other people's feelings - that's yet another thing Saturn will do. If you are too attached to people's responses to you - you may feel way too responsible for how they feel. Virgo will do that too.

Chiron is in the 10th - again - another Capricorn-Saturn symbol (as they naturally rule the 10th). So, I think the Chiron is pointing out that taking too much responsibility for how others feel in relationship to you - is a problem.

Jupiter in Pisces in the 7th - I have this too - can help you rise above all this. In a way, it allows one to be very imaginative in relating to others - and Jupiter is quite optimistic and of good cheer - and that helps. But it can also make one fantasize and be unrealistic in relationships - so there's a disconnect between what you think is happening between you and what really is happening between you.

All in all I'd say that Chiron is part of the "Taking too much responsibility for others" theme - and the healing is to see it, realize it, and to begin taking less responsibility for how others feel or respond to you. The Aries Moon is something to focus on - as this is so helpful! You really need to analyze and see how you play into this so that you can take positive steps not to play into it.
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I

I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com

Last edited by Harmelia; 07-08-2021 at 03:45 PM.
Unread 07-08-2021, 02:29 PM

I cannot always be indifferent to what others say or see to me,when it's mocking,gossiping,it sometimes bothers me.Lately i've been fat,due to meds i'm taking too,and recieving mocking and gossiping in front of me,not only back of me.This confusing me and anger me.
Unread 07-08-2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
I cannot always be indifferent to what others say or see to me,when it's mocking,gossiping,it sometimes bothers me.Lately i've been fat,due to meds i'm taking too,and recieving mocking and gossiping in front of me,not only back of me.This confusing me and anger me.

Of course, it feels terrible when other people are mean to us. People can be mean, for sure. However, we have to figure out how not to let other people bother us so much. We can give them the power to hurt us, or we can not give them that power. If we think about it all the time, it makes it worse. So we have to distract ourselves with doing something that does make us feel good. We need to balance it somehow. And only we can do it for ourselves. If you want to blame Chiron, you can. But, doing that won't help you change yourself or your situation. We cannot control other people. But we can change ourselves. We can be less sensitive to what other people think of us or say about us. I usually remove myself from any situation where I don't feel good - and then try to direct my thoughts elsewhere. I don't know what will work for you - but I've found ways to distract my attention away from Virgo self-doubt, worry, self-criticism - etc. I analyze why people do what they do to my own satisfaction and then I release them from my mind. You'll have to experiment and see what works for you. Everyone has Chiron somewhere - and we all have to deal with the negatives in our lives. It is up to us how we respond.
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I

I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com
Unread 07-08-2021, 04:11 PM

Hello,

chiron in 10 means you seek lots of irrational circumstances in your work areas,

especially when you are bossy (ego).

Look out for good people, talk to them.

Talk about everything
Unread 07-08-2021, 05:50 PM

I'm not bossy to others,just shy and sensitive to criticism of others,so i will not open my self to others easy.
Unread 08-29-2021, 01:23 PM

I think people doesnt like my character cause im too close and hidden.
Unread 08-30-2021, 04:06 AM

Arrow Re: Chiron in 10th...

I feel the same way at work, I too have Chiron in 10th. It's gotten me in trouble. Criticism, or the appearance of criticism to me, angers and frustrates me to no end.
Unread 08-30-2021, 06:05 PM

Anyone healed chiron?
Unread 08-30-2021, 06:19 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Anyone healed chiron?
I would say the answer to that is yes and no.

Chiron is our healing process. But it's a process we're always in. No matter how much healing we do, there's always more healing we can do. In that way, it's a no: the process is never complete.

But it's not supposed to be. Healing in itself is a beautiful thing. Really get into the flow of it, and you really might not want it to end.

To put it in more concrete terms, if social anxiety is a manifestation of your Chiron wound, your Chiron healing process could make you less socially anxious than you are now a year from now, and less still five years from now, and less still ten years from now, but it's still something you're always working with, and no matter how much better it gets, there's still another level of better it can get.

You might reach a point where you're no longer that anxious, or no longer that concerned about your anxiety, or both, but you have a clearer picture of what the underlying reasons for your social anxiety were. Your focus could shift from the anxiety to those underlying reasons. In that way, Chiron has healed... but now you're focused on healing a different aspect of it. So in that way, it's a yes.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 08-30-2021, 06:25 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Now i have some improvement,but it's triggering hard sometimes and falling again back,thinking again and again of the past and looking back wondering if did right decisions.
That's the healing process at work. Some improvement, a plateau, then some falling back... but when you fall back, what's really happening is that another layer of the problem is presenting itself for healing. That's actually a sign of progress. Even if it doesn't feel like it.

That is what Chiron healing is.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Zora (09-01-2021)
Unread 08-31-2021, 02:15 PM

Who started the healing for me?
Unread 08-31-2021, 10:43 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Who started the healing for me?
Probably, you did. That's how healing typically starts. Chiron healing may be aided by people and situations, but it really comes from within ourselves.

The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Zora (09-01-2021)
Unread 09-01-2021, 05:36 PM

How i will know the progress is going well?
Unread 09-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
How i will know the progress is going well?
How are you doing now compared to a year ago? Five years ago?

A year from now, check in on that again. Maybe write it down. You might forget.

If you're really paying attention to this, you might find yourself coming up with new ideas for how to help yourself. Or seeing a new opportunity for healing that you didn't think of on your own. Taking those ideas and opportunities would accelerate the Chiron healing process.

Unread 09-08-2021, 11:09 AM

Well,from one year ago,i felt down since november and till july i was really in a bad contition mentally,now im stuck of how to fix things and improve cause meds got me fat and psychotherapy doesnt help much.

Cannot compare five years before,too far away.I dont feal the healing progress,that what i mean,i will spent much money searching for healing methods.
Unread 09-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:

Cannot compare five years before,too far away.I dont feal the healing progress,that what i mean,i will spent much money searching for healing methods.
Try keeping a journal. If you write down what you're feeling, what's going on for you, on a regular basis - doesn't have to be daily, but maybe weekly or monthly - you'll be able to look back on it later and see. That would also engage your Gemini Chiron in a positive way, Gemini being the sign of words.

I tried that sometime back and, while I ended up not sticking with the journaling that long, it gave me some insight, and brought me to a realization about the kind of treatment I needed. Then I was stuck because I couldn't afford that treatment... but not long after I realized that, a practitioner showed up in my social network offering that very kind of treatment with an experimental kind of payment, which I could afford.

It might work differently for you, but I would start with the journaling. Doors are more likely to open, one way or another, when you do even a little thing to positively engage Chiron.

Unread 09-18-2021, 07:00 PM

I dunno,i have been stuck for several years in several areas of life,it's not just career,it's everything.Chiron damaged my early childhood years,15-20 yo is the most important period,after 20 yo,the chaos of nothingness and emptyness.
Unread 09-18-2021, 08:48 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I dunno,i have been stuck for several years in several areas of life,it's not just career,it's everything.Chiron damaged my early childhood years,15-20 yo is the most important period,after 20 yo,the chaos of nothingness and emptyness.
Are you looking for solutions? Or do you just want to complain?

Astrology is for finding solutions. You're not obligated to follow any suggestion anyone here has made, but if you're not interested in any kind of solution at all, that isn't how astrology should be used.

Unread 09-19-2021, 01:31 PM

I m doing moves for solutions yeah,since feb im started psychotherapy and taking meds,i ve started kick boxing as hobbie to boost my confidence and stop fear trying new things,im searching for new subject job that will suit and fullfill me more than security guard im doing now.

My most weakness is i crack down emotionally when others critisize,mocking,gossiping up on me,i cannot defend my self,i cannot set rules and limits to others so to respect me,im accepting their badmouthing just ignoring or being silent.

That's why when i left my previous work i was so sad and into pressure and felt in deep depression.

Last edited by Sorrowful; 09-19-2021 at 01:46 PM.
Unread 09-20-2021, 02:55 AM

Just come to say - I really really admire your persisting energy being present here on your topic and interested in it - Sorrowful- and the persisting, patient present - continously informative energy of Osamenor -too - one as silent reader -can learn a lot from.
Osamenor (09-20-2021)
Unread 09-26-2021, 04:54 PM

I'm not making Chiron guilty for everything gone wrong in my life so far,its not something i would do.Just in 10th he played negative role.

Tags
10th, chiron