Why am I so scandalous?

GeminiSun

It's like I attract scandals.

I do one thing for a few years and it always ends in a scandal. And then I move onto the next thing, do that for a few years and then another scandal pops up and I move onto something else. There's always a group of people in any environment that I'm in that want to take me down. Any input appreciated. Some people are just out to get me and I'm not sure why. But they never do it in a visible manner, it's always very sneaky and underhanded otherwise I'd kick their a**.

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 42

Osamenor

Staff member
Sneaky people wanting to take you down sounds very twelfth house. Yours is empty, but Venus rules it, and Venus is in aggressive Aries, with an out of sign sextile to Mercury. Is it malicious gossip that gets you in these scandals? Or are they about things you've actually done, that these people have exposed?

Mars at your midheaven reflects your directness. And how you're seen, in the sense of reputation. Do you have a reputation for being aggressive, belligerent, or anything like that? That's one way it could play out.

Zora

Account Closed
It's like I attract scandals.
I do one thing for a few years and it always ends in a scandal. And then I move onto the next thing, do that for a few years and then another scandal pops up and I move onto something else. There's always a group of people in any environment that I'm in that want to take me down. Any input appreciated. Some people are just out to get me and I'm not sure why. But they never do it in a visible manner, it's always very sneaky and underhanded otherwise I'd kick their a**.

Hi GeminiSun,

scandal -to me sounds like uranus – dramas hurting you - like mars in leo conj. leo chiron. In an invisible manner like neptune in 3rd house inconjuncting leo chiron in 10th house.

3rd house your uranus and your neptune are in – is also physical outsendening radiance and energy people can notice from you. Your 3rd house is ruled by saturn - uranus in 3rd house is the rules breaker, the unconventional energy- also in personal style and outlooking - being noticed as different from others and of non-conventional standard.

Saturn ruling your 3rd house is on critical sensitive degree of zero pisces - feeling yourself like sitting between two chairs and two opportunities. Not knowing where to take place - what decision to take and often hesitating too long before acting and reacting.

With neptune ruling your 5th house - it looks like people are irritated because you try to hide yourself, not showing yourself as you are, experiencing you as foggy - kinda also irritated about your avoiding to clearly show your female gender and that people "can smell your personal weakness" - as probably your inner feelings are written on your face - with uranus ruling 4th in 3rd house. And that you don't have much basic trust (aquarius in 4th) and are not well rooted - a victim "easy to chase" in personal environment (9th house) with moon in a pluto ruled 1st house- ruling 9th house inconj. mercury in 8th house and being squared by saturn in 4th on critical sensitive degree of 0°pisces.

With your saturn on 0° in 4th house- it looks like that you already as a child have been sitting as a mediator between your both parents - to me shown with uranus /4th -mother and neptune/5th father. Who both took afterwards influence on your personal outsending radiance, communication, thoughts and thinking.

And had probably early to take responsibility for your own - and also for siblings (3rd) ? Not allowed to show much of your own needs and emotions. And to adapt yourself more to the needs of others with venus ruling 7th in 6th house - trying to fullfil their wishes and needs. But with venus in aries storing same time anger about it - and people you meet are able to notice your sitting between chairs - with venus sextiling your 0° saturn in 4th house.

Uranus ruling 4th - also mother as first female model role for being a woman and mother experience in childhood - is showing a mother not being very much reliable for you as a child. Able to change her mood within a second to the contrary - also able to quickly get angry and agressive - uranus inconj. mars in leo. And you never knew, what to expect in the next moment.

And that it was very important for your mother what people outside tell about your family – and that you were expected to function perfectly – endangered to lose you own identity, true feelings and own will (uranus conj. neptune) – only leaving you to go an indirect way to get even seen and noticed in your family with neptune in 3rd. Probably getting love only for perfect performance.

Your saturn on special degree of 0°pisces has been transited a long time in a special way - first by uranus entering 0° taurus in May 2018, afterwards in Dec 2019 by transiting jupiter entering 0° capricorn, followed by saturn last year entering 0° aquarius and will get activated again in May this year by tr-jupiter by conj.

0° activations are a very special spark energy for a considerable change in own life.

katydid

Moon/Pluto in the 1st house spells 's-c-a-n-d-a-l-s' :biggrin:

Others 1st impression of you may include Plutonian/Emotional energy. You may seem to them to be judgmental or manipulative, even if you are just trying to protect yourself or others. :bandit:

Your Gemini Sun trining Jupiter in Libra in the 11th makes me think you are good hearted and have the best interests of your friends as top priority. Mercury in Cancer squares that Jupiter, and you may find yourself stepping forward to help or protect others, but it may entangle you in complicated situations, which end badly...:annoyed: [Moon square Saturn, Moon/Pluto in 1st]

Venus is the ruler of your benevolent Jupiter in the house of friends. And your Venus is in the 6th of workplace and squares Uranus/Neptune. So sudden scandalous circumstances reveal themselves out of the fog of complacency. Everything seems just fine until it suddenly implodes?---You may blindly trust others and believe that you can share information with them but they may share that info with too many others?

Your footprints are there because of good intentions but things may backfire and be traced back to your words or actions...:unsure: [Mercury/Jupiter square]
[Mars/Pluto square]

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Hi GeminiSun,

scandal -to me sounds like uranus – dramas hurting you - like mars in leo conj. leo chiron. In an invisible manner like neptune in 3rd house inconjuncting leo chiron in 10th house.

3rd house your uranus and your neptune are in – is also physical outsendening radiance and energy people can notice from you. Your 3rd house is ruled by saturn - uranus in 3rd house is the rules breaker, the unconventional energy- also in personal style and outlooking - being noticed as different from others and of non-conventional standard.

Saturn ruling your 3rd house is on critical sensitive degree of zero pisces - feeling yourself like sitting between two chairs and two opportunities. Not knowing where to take place - what decision to take and often hesitating too long before acting and reacting.

With neptune ruling your 5th house - it looks like people are irritated because you try to hide yourself, not showing yourself as you are, experiencing you as foggy - kinda also irritated about your avoiding to clearly show your female gender and that people "can smell your personal weakness" - as probably your inner feelings are written on your face - with uranus ruling 4th in 3rd house. And that you don't have much basic trust (aquarius in 4th) and are not well rooted - a victim "easy to chase" in personal environment (9th house) with moon in a pluto ruled 1st house- ruling 9th house inconj. mercury in 8th house and being squared by saturn in 4th on critical sensitive degree of 0°pisces.

With your saturn on 0° in 4th house- it looks like that you already as a child have been sitting as a mediator between your both parents - to me shown with uranus /4th -mother and neptune/5th father. Who both took afterwards influence on your personal outsending radiance, communication, thoughts and thinking.

And had probably early to take responsibility for your own - and also for siblings (3rd) ? Not allowed to show much of your own needs and emotions. And to adapt yourself more to the needs of others with venus ruling 7th in 6th house - trying to fullfil their wishes and needs. But with venus in aries storing same time anger about it - and people you meet are able to notice your sitting between chairs - with venus sextiling your 0° saturn in 4th house.

Uranus ruling 4th - also mother as first female model role for being a woman and mother experience in childhood - is showing a mother not being very much reliable for you as a child. Able to change her mood within a second to the contrary - also able to quickly get angry and agressive - uranus inconj. mars in leo. And you never knew, what to expect in the next moment.

And that it was very important for your mother what people outside tell about your family – and that you were expected to function perfectly – endangered to lose you own identity, true feelings and own will (uranus conj. neptune) – only leaving you to go an indirect way to get even seen and noticed in your family with neptune in 3rd. Probably getting love only for perfect performance.

Your saturn on special degree of 0°pisces has been transited a long time in a special way - first by uranus entering 0° taurus in May 2018, afterwards in Dec 2019 by transiting jupiter entering 0° capricorn, followed by saturn last year entering 0° aquarius and will get activated again in May this year by tr-jupiter by conj.

0° activations are a very special spark energy for a considerable change in own life.
Hello. Thank you for such a spot-on Astrology reading. I bolded the parts that were crazy accurate.

I was always very different. I did try to hide myself and who I was for a very long time and 80% of my childhood was spent acting heterosexual and putting my family's expectations of me in the forefront. My mother didn't like to have a bad reputation. She was a very loving mom but she didn't understand me as a child and I didn't get to fully express myself, so when I turned 16/17 I rebelled and started a journey of self-expression. But the shame, the hiding in my childhood, it has definitely stuck with me because I still struggle being truly confident in who I am.

There have been huge changes in my life since 2018, but the biggest changes happened in 2019 and 2020. I am a new person. I'm glad more changes are ahead.

GeminiSun

Moon/Pluto in the 1st house spells 's-c-a-n-d-a-l-s' :biggrin:

Others 1st impression of you may include Plutonian/Emotional energy. You may seem to them to be judgmental or manipulative, even if you are just trying to protect yourself or others. :bandit:

Your Gemini Sun trining Jupiter in Libra in the 11th makes me think you are good hearted and have the best interests of your friends as top priority. Mercury in Cancer squares that Jupiter, and you may find yourself stepping forward to help or protect others, but it may entangle you in complicated situations, which end badly...:annoyed: [Moon square Saturn, Moon/Pluto in 1st]

Venus is the ruler of your benevolent Jupiter in the house of friends. And your Venus is in the 6th of workplace and squares Uranus/Neptune. So sudden scandalous circumstances reveal themselves out of the fog of complacency. Everything seems just fine until it suddenly implodes?---You may blindly trust others and believe that you can share information with them but they may share that info with too many others?

Your footprints are there because of good intentions but things may backfire and be traced back to your words or actions...:unsure: [Mercury/Jupiter square]
[Mars/Pluto square]
Super accurate! lol

It's happened quite a few times. I've learned my lesson lol.