Will i be in relationship in 2021?

tatiana12

I asked week ago and i didn't get answers so i am asking again because i am feeling lonely and hurt sometimes, i was hurt many times and i really want a boyfriend
Is there any chance for relationship in 2021?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_be_in_relationship_in_2021_hr_6064_45059.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_be_in_relationship_in_2021_hr_6064_45059.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing it no.

Moons void, also L7 Venus is in the same house as the SN and applying to the SN, whilst also applying to trine mars, but not catching up with mars before mars changes signs.

Chrysalis

A sexual innuendo yes, but that's all it will be, and it would be something very random and out of the blue. In fact i think this is how you are feeling right now as in you'll give anything a shot.

tatiana12

A sexual innuendo yes, but that's all it will be, and it would be something very random and out of the blue. In fact i think this is how you are feeling right now as in you'll give anything a shot.
I feeling desperate right now, i liked a guy and there is no sign from him so maybe in the chart you can see it

tikana

I'm not seeing it no.

Moons void, also L7 Venus is in the same house as the SN and applying to the SN, whilst also applying to trine mars, but not catching up with mars before mars changes signs.

i always scruffle with evasion case
that is when both planets change signs just to perfect

this chart is a repeat question. i woudl probably ignore it because it was asked before

Chrysalis

i always scruffle with evasion case
that is when both planets change signs just to perfect

this chart is a repeat question. i woudl probably ignore it because it was asked before

Okay Tik, i didn't realize it was a repeat but makes sense.