Will i end up leaving the house?

SGN

Hello all,
I have a 12 year old son. My husband is asking me to leave the house with our 12 year old. The simple reason is, he doesn't like me. Will i end up leaving the house? I was planning to leave anyway in Sep / Oct. However, he says he cannot wait till that and wants me to leave immediately. He has gone out of country and by April he wants me to leave the house.

Thanks,
NSG

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.14927.9619.jpg
    astro_w2gw.14927.9619.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 48

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing you moving straight away from this chart, your husband is strangely in the 5th house with mercury, mercury being his L5 ...have you ever had any suspicions that he's been seeing someone else ? This may then also answer his rush to get you out of the house. Him venus is also out of sect here and in a pitted degree, so this shows even more that he's up to no good.

SGN

I don't see him seeing someone else. But, he wants me to get out, just because he doesn't like me.
Can you please explain, what it means by Mercury L5.
I am very worried.

Chrysalis

Like i said your husband is very strangely posited in the 5th house, im saying strangely because going on what you've said "because he doesn't like me" him being in the 5th house of romance/love affairs/sex/pleasure....do you get where im coming from ?

Then if you count 5th from 7th, this brings you to your husbands 5th house in the sign of gemini ruled by mercury...wheres mercury ? with your husband in the 5th house.

Just not seeing you moving by April.

SGN

i think i got it what you are saying.
I don't how far horary can predict. Not sure if i'll end up moving out after April. I just want to stay atleast till sep/oct.
Thank you though.
Regards.

tikana

Good thing is moon is void
I would give cautious no you wont

I do see another woman but shes fading

aquarius7000

Hi,

Per the Horary chart posted, you will stay put at your current place.

If you like, post your and your son's natal charts. I would just like to see some things there.

While he is away, see to it that you jot down some important phone no.s for your protection of relevant oragnisations that can help, and of friends and relatives. Perhaps even get in touch with some, just so they are aware if it really comes down to you needing help.

SGN

We do not have natal charts. But, sure i will note down the important phone numbers and will communite this to my close friends and relatives.

Thank you all for your help.

aquarius7000

We do not have natal charts. But, sure i will note down the important phone numbers and will communite this to my close friends and relatives.

Thank you all for your help.
Hi,

Everyone can create a natal chart. All you need is your date, time and place of birth for that. You should at least have that for your son

SGN

I have attached my natal chart. I am not interested in generating this for my son.
If you are finding anything that needs to be worried, please communicate that.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_nsg_nsg.5538.12289.png
    astro_w2gw_nsg_nsg.5538.12289.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 35

AstroAndreea

You can see many things that can give you a hint about parents in your son's natal chart... that's why they asked you that. Maybe it helps if you try.

SGN

It's attached. I am not sure of the exact time he was born. But, the date and location is correct.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_a_r.47876.2120.png
    astro_w2gw_a_r.47876.2120.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: