If I purchase the battery, will it arrive at my place safely?

Larxene

I'm thinking of purchasing a laptop battery from another state. It is scheduled to arrive in 1 to 2 days upon payment. The battery seems to be made for the same model of laptop I'm using, though it doesn't seem like the best version.

However, it is cheaper than local prices so I thought it might be worth a try.

So, will it arrive safely if I purchase it? Thanks!

Attachments

• Will the battery arrive safely.jpg
    Will the battery arrive safely.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 20

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary is generally supposed to be limited to asking very serious questions in your life. While you can certainly ask a question like this, my belief is that the more frivolous the question, the closer to 50/50 will the answer be.

And, while I could easily check it out, spending 10 minutes on it for me, is a waste of time. Of course, if you live in a very inaccessible place and your computer is your life blood then it might be really important. But if it was realy important than you would probably have bought the expensive model and paid for special shipping.

Harold

Frivolous perhaps, but the chart has its interesting points so I will have a crack at it.

The ascendant is in Scorpio, so the querent is Mars. Mars is in the 9th house in Cancer and this gives some validity to the chart as this is a question about long distance (out of state) travel. Will the battery arrive from another state? Mars is in its fall in Cancer, but it is also in its triplicity so it has mixed dignity. I suspect this might reflect a mixed testimony of this chart.

The Moon is ruler of the 9th house. The Moon applies in trine to Mars, and is in mutual reception with Mars. Too, the Moon applies to a conjunction with the ascendant. There would seem to be strong testimony that the battery will make the trip safely. This could be the Mars in its triplicity part of Mars in Cancer.

Will the battery be any good? Uranus rules electronic devices and we see Uranus in the 5th house, which is appropriate as you considering taking a gamble on buying this cheap battery - a very 5th house consideration. Jupiter, ruler of the 5th house is exalted in Cancer, but in the 8th house, and is moving to a square to Uranus in two degrees. This would seem to indicate too much of something... overcharged? Shorted out? Anyway this could be the Mars in its fall part of Mars in Cancer.

Larxene

It's not trivial, because the price difference is considerable, and I think there's nothing wrong in being frugal, especially when you're not in a financially good position.

Thanks Harold, I think so too, that it will arrive safely but its quality might be lacking in some manner. From what I was told, seems like it has a slightly shorter duration per cycle than my original.