Saturn in 5th house- Please help

ramastro

Hello Everyone,

I have saturn in 5th house. I have been trying to conceive for the past 5 years with no luck so far. Can someone see my chart and predict when I will have my first kid and how many kids and if my children will be healthy. Please someone let me know when I will have my first kid. I have attached my chart and my husband chart. Also, our birth details are below. Thank You.

My details:-

My dob: sep 27, 1984
time - 23:27 (11.27 PM)
place of birth -- Nellore, AP , india

My husband's dob: nov 7, 1977
time: 13:50 (1:50 PM)
place of birth- vijayawada, AP, India

Please help. Thank you.

Rama

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_ramastro_2011123.70334.12387.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_ramastro_2011123.70334.12387.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 115
  • husband.jpg
    husband.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 76

ramastro

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, I am married happily and have a supporting husband in all matters. We got married during May 2006. So, it is almost 5 years now. Initially we delayed the pregnancy and from few years even though we wanted to have kids, we were unable to have one. I have PCOS which makes hard to conceive but not impossible and taking treatment as well. Will this information effect any of the pluto transits you have mentioned before? And is this information helpful to determine in what year I will have my first child and if he/she will be healthy? Infact, in my first post above, I have attached my chart(first one) and my husband's chart. Please let me know if you can determine in which year I will have my first child from this information. Thanks a lot again for your help.

Rama

ramastro

Hi IamNOtthere,

Also, I did not get the meaning of the following line you have mentioned in your post. If posssible, Please explain. Thanks

"It's possible that this delay may impress upon your image. Are children expected of you... urgently? Pluto is opposing your Ascendant, ruler of which is in the fifth house also. The intimation here is that, if there aren't significant changes in your appearance, then perhaps your image is affected."

I don't understand why you were mentioning about image and appearance. Please let me know. Thanks

FleetingDasein

Rama,

I think it would be a good idea to look at your solar return. From personal experience, the solar return is very telling when it comes to having children and getting married. You could also try horary.

As for your natal chart, I completely agree with I'mNotThere. There is a lot of positive placements (in both your chart and your husband) that soften the influence of Saturn.

Good luck,
/FD

ramastro

Hi FD,

Thanks for your response but I have no idea about horary or the solar return you were mentioning about. Happy to know from you and "Iamnothere" that saturn effect in 5th house is less. But i would like to know the timing of my first child as I belueve that 5yrs for trying to have one is pretty long time and I am desperate to know when I will have a healthy child. If possible, please let me know FD. Thanks.

Rama

Claire19

Hard to say when u will have a child without a lot of work. The transits through your 5th that trigger natal aspects are the times.

However Saturn is only one of the planets in your 5th and I see indications of a Scorpio girl child and perhaps more....Saturn in the 5th can indicate only one child but that is not necessarily the case with you and Venus and Moon there are usually good signs......:smile:

Last edited:

ramastro

Hi Claire and Iamnothere,

Thanks for your responses. I see from your answers that predicting the timing is difficult. But I was just wondering by seeing my husband's chart and comparing with mine, Is that possible?

I would be really happy to know what does my husband chart say about children. His chart is the second one attached in this topic's first post. Please let me know what you see about children in his chart. Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Rama

erinj

Hello

just want to talk from my own experience and others I know with Saturn in the 5th house. For me I have a taurus stellium in 5th (merc, ven and sat) in tight conjunction. Childbirth was not denied for me but I have 2 boys that are 12 yrs apart in age. I am a single parent and my youngest has autism so for me saturn represented heavier parental responsibilities. My friend has saturn alone in 5th house, she has 3 kids but had 4 miscarriages, she eventually divorced ending up with kids but had help with her 2nd husband raising them. the time frame in between her oldest and youngest child is 10 yr. another astrologer asked me before I gave birth to my youngest son did my son have any health problems because she had saturn in 5th and others she know who do as well children had some sort of chronic health problem. Not trying to scare you because of course you have to look at entire natal charts but just sharing from my experience.

Claire19

My friend's parents have Saturn in the fifth, both. He has six other siblings. So Saturn in the fifth can be quicksilver in manifestation. I wouldn't concern myself too much with what the ancients prescribed for this placement - at least, not for interpretation nowadays. What does concern me about my own Saturn in the fifth house is that it's conjunct Mars. This isn't often favourable for having children. So I've been told.
At any rate, that's many a year hence...
I agree that the ancient view is often very limited and quite negative with the superstitious gloom and doom approach born of ignorance and fear. As a Satun in Leo and the 5th person I have not had children but then my Moon is not well aspected also. This has been a conscious choice for me.

Conjunct Mars????? a boy child and maybe a forceps delivery. Depends. May be an Aries type.... Many things depending the state of the chart.

dr. farr

Saturn in the 5th house is only a single factor-significant, but nonetheless only one factor. The signs on the 5th, 8th, 11th and 1st must be included in the easy-or- difficult-for-having-children astrological evaluation. Then the Part of the Child (sign its in) and the Lot of Conception (sign it is in) should be taken into consideration; also the planets in each of the above-listed houses should be counted as + or - testimonies (for conception/childbirth favorable/unfavorable trend indications)
Beware of overly simplistic delineation methods, or sweeping generalizations based on one or two planets (or based on a single Part/Lot)
...and don't fall into the habit of accusing Saturn of always being the culprit behind everything bad!

sethi

You are at the start of your Saarsati of 7.5 years. It is actually the placement of the owner of the fifth house is what causing you problems in conceivement. However, the placement of other planets other than saturn are favorable for you .

It will take quite some time for your conceivement.

Claire19

Saturn in the 5th house is only a single factor-significant, but nonetheless only one factor. The signs on the 5th, 8th, 11th and 1st must be included in the easy-or- difficult-for-having-children astrological evaluation. Then the Part of the Child (sign its in) and the Lot of Conception (sign it is in) should be taken into consideration; also the planets in each of the above-listed houses should be counted as + or - testimonies (for conception/childbirth favorable/unfavorable trend indications)
Beware of overly simplistic delineation methods, or sweeping generalizations based on one or two planets (or based on a single Part/Lot)
...and don't fall into the habit of accusing Saturn of always being the culprit behind everything bad!
Quite right about Saturn, it gets a bad rap..

..However the 11th deals with stepchildren, those fostered and sponsored rather....If you are referring to modern technologies in order to conceive then it would have to be connected to the 5th house and the Moon I would suggest. The 8th is for sexual orgasm which can lead to conception and the 1st house is the general filter for the whole chart. Sometimes the 4th for family matters too.

dr. farr

Although they are from the Vedic astrological tradition, nonetheless Planets are Planets: 2 books which are very enligtening about Saturn are:
"Saturn the Kingmaker" and "Saturn as Friend and Guide"; these books are available from astroamerica.com and I do recommend them for learning more about this planet and its meanings and influences...

Last edited:

ramastro

..However the 11th deals with stepchildren, those fostered and sponsored rather....If you are referring to modern technologies in order to conceive then it would have to be connected to the 5th house and the Moon I would suggest. The 8th is for sexual orgasm which can lead to conception and the 1st house is the general filter for the whole chart. Sometimes the 4th for family matters too.

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the details. But is it possible for you to look at my husband's chart posted above and let me know what you can see about children. Thanks for your help Claire.

Rama

ramastro

You are at the start of your Saarsati of 7.5 years. It is actually the placement of the owner of the fifth house is what causing you problems in conceivement. However, the placement of other planets other than saturn are favorable for you .

It will take quite some time for your conceivement.

Hi Sethi,

I see that you are into Vedic Astrology. Is it possible to know the year when I will be able to have a child in Vedic astrology. Please let me know. Thanks!

Rama

ramastro

Dr Farr, Based on the above explanation you have provided, Can you please let me know if you can give me any details about children in my chart or my husband's chart. Both the charts are attached in the first post. Second one is my husband's chart. Thanks!

Rama

Claire19

Although they are from the Vedic astrological tradition, nonetheless Planets are Planets: 2 books which are very enligtening about Saturn are:
"Saturn the Kingmaker" and "Saturn as Friend and Guide"; these books are available from astroamerica.com and I do recommend them for learning more about this planet and its meanings and influences...

Planets are planets but it is how we perceive them and handle them. Liz Greene's book on Saturn is also recommended. Without Saturn we dont grow or mature and the recurrent cycles make sure we either grow up or in some cases, die or suffer loss.... ...

It is never the fun planet and deals with our karmic issues. It is Father Time and the Teacher. I used to leave mine out of the chart when I first started with astrology but it was unconscious.... I have however matured and become more real about matters and appreciate its inherent meanings nowadays.