Am I pregnant?

knowledge

Hi, a quick check I need to do.

Am I pregnant? (seriously I don't want to)

knowledge

Here is the chart:biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_w_hr.79403.151969.jpg
    astro_2gw_w_hr.79403.151969.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 54

knowledge

There is a reason why you can’t go to the drug store and get a quick over the counter blood test?

Moon is VOC so probably not pregnant, but I surely would not use astrology to predict medical conditions.

Yes if only I have missed a period, then I would surly get it checked But it is too early for that. Do not know why but I have been randomly getting this thought all day today and I skipped casting a chart but I couldn't resist.

I am just worried that I should not get preg cos I am very anemic at the moment.

Last edited:

Almohsin

If the answer to pregnancy is related to the fruitful horoscope, then no.

Why do I say this? Because some depend only on the presence of the ruling planets in fruitful homes. Perhaps this is not accurate.

But if the answer to your question can be taken from the communications of the planets and the presence of the ruler of the first house in the fifth house, with the ruler of the fifth house, then the answer is yes, you are pregnant.

Giti

Premium Member
I would say if you are, it may not be viable, going by saturn w your mercury and uranus in the 8th...but I am no expert in horary

knowledge

If the answer to pregnancy is related to the fruitful horoscope, then no.

Why do I say this? Because some depend only on the presence of the ruling planets in fruitful homes. Perhaps this is not accurate.

But if the answer to your question can be taken from the communications of the planets and the presence of the ruler of the first house in the fifth house, with the ruler of the fifth house, then the answer is yes, you are pregnant.

Hi, thanks for the reading. I thought the same When i first Look at the chart and i Freaked out.

I hope its Not!

I will Update.

knowledge

I would say if you are, it may not be viable, going by saturn w your mercury and uranus in the 8th...but I am no expert in horary

Thanks.

Sometimes the Uranus conections also clues the (if in case the Person is preg) characterists of the child to be Born.

tikana

i dont think you are pregnant

virgo is barren
merc conj saturn in the future it is OUT of the orb - NO
Moon is barrenish in cap (very weak)
L5 is not in H1