Am I on the spectrum?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Astronizing,

Could you please pm me your birth data so that I can generate a chart myself.

A city nearby is close enough. Thanks Opal

[Posts moved from this horary thread. Natal chart analysis is OFF TOPIC on the horary board. ALWAYS start a separate thread if you want to address the question in any depth through a birth chart. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Opal

Premium Member
Re: Am I under the spectrum?

Hi Astronizing, I realize I am posting in the Horary Section, and it probably shouldn't be here, but by the graces of the moderators, here is a summation of what I have been reading.

The books I am using are:

Medical Astrology - A Guide to Planetary Pathology - by Judith Hill

The Message of the Stars - by Max Heindel

Of interest, it is obvious that Hill has referenced Heindel.

Starting with the elements, her chart is heavily earth, having Venus, Mars, Pluto, Uranus, North Node and the ascendant in Earth Signs. Earth denotes mental dullness and a lack of creativity, more from a sense of boredom and not applying oneself. This does not stop creativity though, it just challenges it.

Also of interest Mercury is in Aquarius, which can have mental disorders usually attributed to sensitivities to electromagnetic fields like exposure to computers, televisions and many other things that we use regularly in this society. Saturn is in Aquarius as well, very conjunct Mercury. No markers are mentioned, Saturn in fact can assist Mercury with forethought and depth, also Heindel reminds that people with this conjunction, can be very shy, and be mistaken for lack of sensibility when truly they are not.

Of interest, Chiron is the midpoint in Aries for Uranus in Taurus and the Sun in Pisces. Aries represents the head and brain, Chiron there as a midpoint could cause disturbances probably unusual Uranus and personal Sun. Chiron is 30 degrees from each, with Uranus and the Sun having the positive sextile aspect.This sextile is very positive, denoting intuitive ingenuity and inventiveness, usually in fields requiring electricity, which as mentioned above, could be a problem with the exposure from the electromagnetic field. Positives, and negatives.

Then we have Neptune in Pisces, whose medical negatives include excessive sleeping, blood poisoning and diseases, fantasy and delusions.

I would conclude that you are fine, and that the biggest things are your need to work on your shyness and boredom, and be aware of the electrical impulses and how to limit them in your life.

Opal

Premium Member
Found it Astronizing, and Osamenor!

I have been doing computer work books tonight, I will be back later, not inspired right now.

Frisiangal

Hi,
As Osamenor wrote on this topic in the horary section, astrology can show 'how things look' from its medical perspective, yet an astrologer should not diagnose. That should be left to 'the professionals'. Yet many often say that astrological aspects can hit the nail on the head before the psychologist/psychiatrist because of 'how they look'.:smile:

From personal study over many years, there are different 'outlets' that can refer to aspects 'on the spectrum'. It depends upon how the individual cogs are fixed on/to the wheel. There are just as many astro. aspects that can refer to an over-emotional nature that need not be considered as such.

A natal chart shows aspects which offer insight into (in)dispositions the individual has inherent from birth.
The chart provided shows 4 planets in Scorpio, the most intensely emotionally motivated and least rational sign of the zodiac. Although the planets are not aspected together to form a stellium across the 6th-7th houses, they ARE all in harsh aspect to a Taurus Moon in the 1st house.
The 1st and 6th houses are strongly associated with physical functions from birth.

A Moon (co-dependency) in Taurus seeks the safety and security through a stability upon which it feels physically able to rely.
Any planet in Scorpio in adverse aspect to such a Moon can experience difficulty in expressing how it feels. Or, if it does, may find that responses based upon emotional outlets take precedence over rational common sense.

Sun-Mercury ensures that everything is experienced at the deepest of inner levels and if Venus-Pluto enhances its 'love-hate' reputation, situations can become explosive, to say the least.

There is an active T-square in the FIXED signs that involves Mars in Aquarius.
Where Venus seeks emotional commitment, Mars seeks uninhibited and unrestrained freedom of its active energy. Although Venus and Mars make no aspect, they each try to have their own way through natal Moon's feelings.

Sun-Mercury refer to the intellect shown through spirit. When Mars becomes adversely involved, there can be irrational mental-emotional clashes within one's nature UNLESS the mood swings Moon feelings consequently undergo can be rationalised to perceive how situations really are and physically work out as they do.

Adverse Mercury-Mars aspects can find an association with ADD, yet neither have affiliations to the 1st and 6th houses.
Moon-Venus-Pluto do have that association. Not only do both houses have a planet in it, but ruler of both the 1st and 6th houses is a retrograde Venus.
Pluto can have associations with Asperger's, yet the orb is too wide for an aspect with Mercury.

Any 'disorder' could find an origin with the more emotional disturbances within one's nature than those brought about through mental influences 'on the spectrum'.
A professional may well deem otherwise.

:smile:

CapAquaPis

Re: Am I under the spectrum?

Hi Astronizing, I realize I am posting in the Horary Section, and it probably shouldn't be here, but by the graces of the moderators, here is a summation of what I have been reading.

The books I am using are:

Medical Astrology - A Guide to Planetary Pathology - by Judith Hill

The Message of the Stars - by Max Heindel

Of interest, it is obvious that Hill has referenced Heindel.

Starting with the elements, her chart is heavily earth, having Venus, Mars, Pluto, Uranus, North Node and the ascendant in Earth Signs. Earth denotes mental dullness and a lack of creativity, more from a sense of boredom and not applying oneself. This does not stop creativity though, it just challenges it.

Also of interest Mercury is in Aquarius, which can have mental disorders usually attributed to sensitivities to electromagnetic fields like exposure to computers, televisions and many other things that we use regularly in this society. Saturn is in Aquarius as well, very conjunct Mercury. No markers are mentioned, Saturn in fact can assist Mercury with forethought and depth, also Heindel reminds that people with this conjunction, can be very shy, and be mistaken for lack of sensibility when truly they are not.

Of interest, Chiron is the midpoint in Aries for Uranus in Taurus and the Sun in Pisces. Aries represents the head and brain, Chiron there as a midpoint could cause disturbances probably unusual Uranus and personal Sun. Chiron is 30 degrees from each, with Uranus and the Sun having the positive sextile aspect.This sextile is very positive, denoting intuitive ingenuity and inventiveness, usually in fields requiring electricity, which as mentioned above, could be a problem with the exposure from the electromagnetic field. Positives, and negatives.

Then we have Neptune in Pisces, whose medical negatives include excessive sleeping, blood poisoning and diseases, fantasy and delusions.

I would conclude that you are fine, and that the biggest things are your need to work on your shyness and boredom, and be aware of the electrical impulses and how to limit them in your life.

Uranus in Aries and Neptune in Pisces are generational signs, but I came to a conclusion that a Neptune in 6th and 12th houses could be a trigger for anyone to be born with an autism spectrum disorder. Having a Mercury in Pisces, esp the 9th or in the 12th conjunct Ascendant develops a similar "mental defect". My Mercury in 13' Pisces is closely opposite my Aquarius sun-moon ruler natal Saturn itself conjunct Lilith, Jupiter and Mars in 3rd but in the earth sign Virgo.