10+ year Saturn Transit (sat Return and Sadi Santi)

kris10

I do not know much about vedic astrology but was told i am in sadi santi. I know that it began just after my saturn return. When done i will have had a 10+ year crucial saturn experience.

Can you tell me when my sadi santi will be done? And what happens when this is complete? Please explain any vedic terms you use. Im not familiar with vedic.

My natal chart:
https://ibb.co/mBJY32y

astrologymagic

The Sade Sati for you will finally be done after Jan-2023. After this is done, you can expect to do very well professionally. However, your marital life will need a lot of attention as there can be conflicts and major difference of opinion with the spouse requiring mature handling of the situation to avoid seperation.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

kris10

Thank you. Im not in a relationship right now but i will keep that in mind. What do you see that shows conflict/learning experience in that area?

kris10

The Sade Sati for you will finally be done after Jan-2023. After this is done, you can expect to do very well professionally. However, your marital life will need a lot of attention as there can be conflicts and major difference of opinion with the spouse requiring mature handling of the situation to avoid seperation.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

Thank you. Im not in a relationship right now but i will keep that in mind. What do you see that shows conflict/learning experience in that area?

kris10