Moved into another country and have terrible luck in love life

oscarSegal

Hello i know many of you may think what i probably experience
is because of immigration:different people-different country-different culture mentality
etc..

i speak the language of the country i have no self esteem issues
no issues in looks
i also consider myself inside-out a REAL masculine man
(yes even masculine men may check out astrology, astrology is not feminine trait and only for women and gay people.
people who love ,mystery darkness occult spirituality etc attracted to astrology too)

maybe the first impression i give is that i look serious or harsh-tough or maybe even ignorant? i dont know...

probably women tend to pre-judge me on the first impression they get from me,
they dont even let me to express myself my passion my sexuality the passion that i feel for them
i want to show them who i am,im a very fun person to hang with im also very passionate

You know, every region has their definition of beauty. Where I live (Israel, which is basically arabic culture) I'm considered hideous. But for europeans, Americans and Asians i'm considered gorgeous. They always hit on me, compliment me and buy me stuff while with my own people... not very popular to say the least. I could stand in a club for half an hour and no one would approach me (not that if they did i'd give a f**k, I have a very expensive taste in both stuff and people.)
Another example is my best friend. I personally don't see anything attractive in him, I even think he's a little ugly. yet Israeli and arab people find him amazing, and guess what-- tourists usually find him unattractive. When we meet tourists theyre all over me and totally ignore him. I feel like his ugly girlfriend when we meet israeli people and he always feels like the ugly girlfriend when we mee ttourists (Him and me are very opn about it, we tell each other when were jealous of each other and we really talk things through so there's no hidden tension) What i'm saying that LOOKS is a very culture based thing, and while in one country you may feel estranged in another country youll be a freakin SUPERSTAR!
See my point?
There's an old saying in hebrew - 'a different place, a different luck'. think about it :)

tisha83

Hello i know many of you may think what i probably experience
is because of immigration:different people-different country-different culture mentality
etc..

i speak the language of the country i have no self esteem issues
no issues in looks
i also consider myself inside-out a REAL masculine man
(yes even masculine men may check out astrology, astrology is not feminine trait and only for women and gay people.
people who love ,mystery darkness occult spirituality etc attracted to astrology too)

maybe the first impression i give is that i look serious or harsh-tough or maybe even ignorant? i dont know...

probably women tend to pre-judge me on the first impression they get from me,
they dont even let me to express myself my passion my sexuality the passion that i feel for them
i want to show them who i am,im a very fun person to hang with im also very passionate

I don´t know how you look but looking on your natal chart you may be very serious type of person and also secretive with this Moon in Scorpio. You have many planets and also Ascendent in Capricorn in 12th, so this could give you feeling that you live apart of society which judges you. Capricorns are knows as cold-hearted but it isn´t true, they are little bit reserved and serious about relationship and don´t take things lightly. Also very responsible, so maybe that is the reason why women pre-judge you firstly and don´t know your true value.

When you moved to Germany probably your planets and Ascendent will moved to 1st house, it could be better for you but I´m not sure how this all could affect you in your future life. I´m just amateur in astrology and I don´t dare to predict future events in your life.

I don´t think that astrology is only for women, this beautiful science is for all who want to know themselves deeply and get to know natural powers of how Universe works for us.:wink:

MadArchitect

I don´t know how you look but looking on your natal chart you may be very serious type of person and also secretive with this Moon in Scorpio. You have many planets and also Ascendent in Capricorn in 12th, so this could give you feeling that you live apart of society which judges you. Capricorns are knows as cold-hearted but it isn´t true, they are little bit reserved and serious about relationship and don´t take things lightly. Also very responsible, so maybe that is the reason why women pre-judge you firstly and don´t know your true value.

When you moved to Germany probably your planets and Ascendent will moved to 1st house, it could be better for you but I´m not sure how this all could affect you in your future life. I´m just amateur in astrology and I don´t dare to predict future events in your life.

I don´t think that astrology is only for women, this beautiful science is for all who want to know themselves deeply and get to know natural powers of how Universe works for us.:wink:

did you see my relocation chart?

all these 12th house planets you re talking
moved into the 1st house with the relocation

and at this moment i experience pluto in my 1st house because of the relocation
instead of 12th house

Plus in my country i get hit agressively by women even with the all that 12th house chaos
Moon pluto in scorpio thing so i dont think the 12th house moon in scorpio is the issue ..
because in my country i was very lucky in my love life

and trust me im social,but sometimes i just tend to isolate a lot in my thoughts and dreams
and i tend to analyze things people and situations all that when im all alone this is probably have i have so much 12th house
i have no issues expressing myself out.
im also the guy who always approaches and makes eye contact with women

Last edited:

MadArchitect

thanks for your answer btw sorry but i sometimes when i wrote my thoughts
i type things to fast
and i wrote-type words like a douche and give a wrong-false meaning to people

my relocation chart shows that all planets moved into the 1st house

i think its the city that im living and probably has nothing to do with astrology
people here are hella prejudging at everything.

MadArchitect

Was this a problem for you in your native country?

Also, do you currently live in a highly competitive city?

No that never happened before ,i was lucky with ladies back in my country.

no brussels its not competitive

I believe what i experience is a result of failed multiculturalism,
and differences in mentality and culture.

I noticed that the majority
of young women are into arab and black people,"ethnic"i would call it
they dont like white guys ,

Most white guys i see here are losers btw
Aka Feminine,metrosexual,they dont even care about women much

so maybe they prejudge me because im white guy? they may think im a loser too

They may think that all white guys are
less masculine than the muslim and black people.

I dont know its weird
because i dont look 100% white i look kinda exotic. many people mistake me for arab
or spanish-portuguese and some othets for typicall white guy

Situation is really weird

Btw brussels is almost a muslim dominated city most women grow up with muslims
they have the habit to always date muslim people so dating a white guy
made them feel uncomfortable because, they are not used to date white guys..? I dont know
Im not sure

(I have no problems with muslim people)

Last edited:

tisha83

thanks for your answer btw sorry but i sometimes when i wrote my thoughts
i type things to fast
and i wrote-type words like a douche and give a wrong-false meaning to people

my relocation chart shows that all planets moved into the 1st house

i think its the city that im living and probably has nothing to do with astrology
people here are hella prejudging at everything.

Okey, in my opinion your relocation chart has better placement of planets than your natal chart according to its hard placement of your Sun and others in 12th house. I think you personally know better than others how these placement in Capricorn influence you and 12th house. 12th house is realy isolation place, out of society, runaway from reality to dream´s country. Neptune is a natural ruler of this house and Neptune always hides or runaways from reality to dreams, it is hard to live and recognize reality, so these symbolic view may be also characteristics for your 12th house.

In your case I think it will be better life change for you to move to another country. It not will be easy of course, but after time it will be okey. You feel that people in your country prejudge you, not sure that in other country will be better people but maybe you will like more society there. Have a good luck, if you´ll decide to move on. Everything happens for a reason.

sibylline

It seems the implied question is why you're having bad luck but it seems you've already figured that out? Why are you so concerned with being seen as "masculine"?

I haven't studied relocation charts inside and out but I don't think relocating changes your inherent person as seen in the natal chart.

MadArchitect

I hate to say this but you clearly have issues as you have represented them here.

You can re-locate and it does have a significant effect on things, but no matter what wherever you go there you are. The new place can augment things a bout yourself that the previous place did not do. And it can bring them front and center, and if those things are not of a reaching out to others and giving more than 50% on your part, they may be really and easily highlighted in a new place.

You still have a chart that demands a lot of personal freedom. The debilitated Uranus that is also out of bounds and the high latitude Moon show this. It may have been that where you lived before because you were more well known, this was tolerated. But in a new situation, in a new place, your views(on the mostly loser guys as you describe it) and you own need for personal freedom to do what you want to do when you want to do it, are impacting you. The restrictive Saturn keeps you doing things like you did in the past, but you are in a new place and new ways of interacting have to be used. Saturn is going to resist doing that with you.

The true dominant alpha male thing doesn't help you. It may be that the ladies have enough of that in their male dominated Muslim culture, to NOT want it from you too. But you are bent on being that. In reality most ladies don't want to be dominated by an alpha male, they want to have an independent and accepted role that is 50-50.

A full analysis of you chart would be worthwhile, but I suspect that if it came up with things about you that you don't agree with, you would toss it away.

You can't change others; you can only change yourself.

I dont know what do you mean by saying that i have issues,but anyways if you want to tell me your opinion everything is accepted just send me a pm

thank you

oscarSegal

I hate to say this but you clearly have issues as you have represented them here.

You can re-locate and it does have a significant effect on things, but no matter what wherever you go there you are. The new place can augment things a bout yourself that the previous place did not do. And it can bring them front and center, and if those things are not of a reaching out to others and giving more than 50% on your part, they may be really and easily highlighted in a new place.

You still have a chart that demands a lot of personal freedom. The debilitated Uranus that is also out of bounds and the high latitude Moon show this. It may have been that where you lived before because you were more well known, this was tolerated. But in a new situation, in a new place, your views(on the mostly loser guys as you describe it) and you own need for personal freedom to do what you want to do when you want to do it, are impacting you. The restrictive Saturn keeps you doing things like you did in the past, but you are in a new place and new ways of interacting have to be used. Saturn is going to resist doing that with you.

The true dominant alpha male thing doesn't help you. It may be that the ladies have enough of that in their male dominated Muslim culture, to NOT want it from you too. But you are bent on being that. In reality most ladies don't want to be dominated by an alpha male, they want to have an independent and accepted role that is 50-50.

A full analysis of you chart would be worthwhile, but I suspect that if it came up with things about you that you don't agree with, you would toss it away.

You can't change others; you can only change yourself.

I just LOVE this comment! :)

MadArchitect

I just LOVE this comment! :)

yeah but somehow she's misunderstanding my posts but no worries.

btw this thread needs to be closed it does not make sense
i finally realize what i have to do. its the people around me who are completely nuts i know that because i ve met with several expatriates
the last 2 weeks or so,and they share similar experiences.

i moved into a place were the majority of citizens are people who came from 3rd world countries
and act-behave like animals,i need to get the hell out of here as soon as possible.
possibly change country

Last edited:

oscarSegal

yeah but somehow she's misunderstanding my posts but no worries.

btw this thread needs to be closed it does not make sense
i finally realize what i have to do. its the people around me who are completely nuts i know that because i ve met with several expatriates
the last 2 weeks or so,and they share similar experiences.

i moved into a place were the majority of citizens are people who came from 3rd world countries
and act-behave like animals,i need to get the hell out of here as soon as possible.
possibly change country

You get misunderstood a lot. I do too. I get it.
Why would you move to a place like this? You know my dream is to live in Greece of Crete by the sea, fish for living, hook up with tourists and drink myself to sleeo every night. I'd kill to live in a place like that where you have no worries and you just eat off the ground. My dream, after I finish doing my thing is to go retire in cuba where the law is meaningless and you just live as simply as can be with no beurocracy or rules to limit your every step. Western civilization seriously *****, why would anyone choose to be a part of it I have no idea. Modern life is BS. If I were you id either move to the states or go back to Greece. Living in Europe these days doesnt look like much fun to me.

MadArchitect

You get misunderstood a lot. I do too. I get it.
Why would you move to a place like this? You know my dream is to live in Greece of Crete by the sea, fish for living, hook up with tourists and drink myself to sleeo every night. I'd kill to live in a place like that where you have no worries and you just eat off the ground. My dream, after I finish doing my thing is to go retire in cuba where the law is meaningless and you just live as simply as can be with no beurocracy or rules to limit your every step. Western civilization seriously *****, why would anyone choose to be a part of it I have no idea. Modern life is BS. If I were you id either move to the states or go back to Greece. Living in Europe these days doesnt look like much fun to me.

i agree with you 100% thats what im planning to do moving to the states

i would love to go back in my country but greece has MAJOR problems and will probably take at least 15 years to become a country that it is worth to live in.
trust me people dont know because they go there for vacations and they think its nice to live there
it is not true .i am sorry to say this but greece nowadays its a pure shithole .
it may have good weather nice people and nice places but its ***** at everything else. trust me

im looking to move in US or Canada

Last edited: