Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-12-2016, 09:16 AM
tisha83 tisha83 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Slovakia, Europe
Posts: 87
Pluto on Descendant

Friends, if you have time and mood to analyze my natal chart I will be thankfull you for. As you see in my natal chart I have Pluto on Descendat and other significant planets in the 7th house. I think you feel how like look my relationships. Inspite of that position of planets in the 7th house, do you think that I have a chance to build perspective relationship in my current life?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal chart.jpg (100.5 KB, 25 views)


Last edited by tisha83; 10-12-2016 at 09:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,374
Re: Pluto on Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisha83 View Post
Friends, if you have time and mood to analyze my natal chart I will be thankfull you for. As you see in my natal chart I have Pluto on Descendat and other significant planets in the 7th house. I think you feel how like look my relationships. Inspite of that position of planets in the 7th house, do you think that I have a chance to build perspective relationship in my current life?
My goodness, that is a difficult-looking 7th house! I note that your Mars and Moon are in Libra, both of which likely compel you to explore relationships as well, but while your 7th house placements might make you want to tear your relationships apart to understand them, Libra in Mars is going to want peace. Maybe that will be a leveling, perspective-building energy for you to help with the urge to transform through any means necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-13-2016, 11:55 AM
tisha83 tisha83 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Slovakia, Europe
Posts: 87
Re: Pluto on Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
My goodness, that is a difficult-looking 7th house! I note that your Mars and Moon are in Libra, both of which likely compel you to explore relationships as well, but while your 7th house placements might make you want to tear your relationships apart to understand them, Libra in Mars is going to want peace. Maybe that will be a leveling, perspective-building energy for you to help with the urge to transform through any means necessary.
Yes, your are right, this position of planets in my 7th house is nothing for weak personalities. Power struggles in relationship, which causes Pluto on Descendant, are really hard. Pluto on Descendant is in Scorpion too, so there are all themes in my relationships, which are connected with Pluto - power, obssession, sex drive, darkness, death, reborn. I read also that Pluto on Descendant can mark that there is abuse in the relationships. Personally in my relationships has never been physical abuse. However, I have many experience with emotional abuse which I have had in my the most important but also the most destructive relationship with a man who could be my Karmic partner.
I agree with you that my Mars and Moon in Libra want to make balance and peace but it is really hard to achieve this because of this position of Pluto and also Venus in Scorpion, which is really dynamic and intensive in my feelings. Saturn in the 7th house make it all worse because it insists on serious and stricktly rules in partnership and I couldnīt be with someone who is not absolutelly loyal to me.
So what do you think, is there any chance for me that I build serious, perspective and satisfying relationship in my life inspite of this placement of planets? I hope YES.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-13-2016, 01:51 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,374
Re: Pluto on Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisha83 View Post
Yes, your are right, this position of planets in my 7th house is nothing for weak personalities. Power struggles in relationship, which causes Pluto on Descendant, are really hard. Pluto on Descendant is in Scorpion too, so there are all themes in my relationships, which are connected with Pluto - power, obssession, sex drive, darkness, death, reborn. I read also that Pluto on Descendant can mark that there is abuse in the relationships. Personally in my relationships has never been physical abuse. However, I have many experience with emotional abuse which I have had in my the most important but also the most destructive relationship with a man who could be my Karmic partner.
I agree with you that my Mars and Moon in Libra want to make balance and peace but it is really hard to achieve this because of this position of Pluto and also Venus in Scorpion, which is really dynamic and intensive in my feelings. Saturn in the 7th house make it all worse because it insists on serious and stricktly rules in partnership and I couldnīt be with someone who is not absolutelly loyal to me.
So what do you think, is there any chance for me that I build serious, perspective and satisfying relationship in my life inspite of this placement of planets? I hope YES.
Have you read the thread on Venus in Scorpio? It might be interesting to you. There is some discussion around the idea of seeking spiritual fulfillment before seeking a love relationship.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=98149

I'm an eternal optimist, so I refuse to believe there is a soul who can't build a satisfying relationship, but it might be more difficult for you to find a person you can trust to build one with. I also don't believe that any relationship is wasted. And if you have experienced a karmic relationship, that doesn't necessarily mean the two of you are meant to be in this life. It could mean you were meant to connect and part or that he might be ready for you in another life.

Out of curiosity, do you feel these placements bring men with these qualities to you or make you express the qualities of Pluto on the descendant? I note that you mention you have experienced abuse. I'm sorry about that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
tisha83 (10-13-2016)
  #5  
Unread 10-13-2016, 04:47 PM
tisha83 tisha83 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Slovakia, Europe
Posts: 87
Re: Pluto on Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Have you read the thread on Venus in Scorpio? It might be interesting to you. There is some discussion around the idea of seeking spiritual fulfillment before seeking a love relationship.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=98149

I'm an eternal optimist, so I refuse to believe there is a soul who can't build a satisfying relationship, but it might be more difficult for you to find a person you can trust to build one with. I also don't believe that any relationship is wasted. And if you have experienced a karmic relationship, that doesn't necessarily mean the two of you are meant to be in this life. It could mean you were meant to connect and part or that he might be ready for you in another life.

Out of curiosity, do you feel these placements bring men with these qualities to you or make you express the qualities of Pluto on the descendant? I note that you mention you have experienced abuse. I'm sorry about that.
According to this my karmic relationship, now I know that he wasnīt mean to become my current lifeīs partner in this life but this experience was needed for me to find out who I really am and Pluto made its job perfectly. It was needed for me to die and buried my old ME and all my old hopes and wishes that I could be reborn again NEW and stronger. There was really strong bond between me and this man, and Iīm sure that we had to met before in the past lives. He came to my life that he changed me completly. Nobody before hasnīt had so strong influence on me and my love life like him, but now it doesnīt matter. It has already passed away.

You asked me about qualities of Pluto in my chart. Well, there are two ways as Pluto is manisfested its qualities in my love life. As Iīve already said there is always power struggles in my relationships but it is different ways how it works. The best how to explain is that one of partner is dominant and other is submissive. So, Pluto brings me men who are mostly submissive and Iīm domininant and have whole power in relationship. But Iīm not satisfied with this role because naturally I look for partners who are more dominant than me. It is that example of my karmic partner who was much more dominant than me and abused me emotionally. He was not emotionally interested about having real and satisfying relationship with me, was cold and refuse me. But I really attracted him sexually. In this case I needed to find out that he will never be an equal partner to me and also I needed to gain my power back from him. I hope that I help you understand more what Pluto on Descendant means and make it more clear.

Thank you for that link on discussion about Venus in Scorpio, I will look on it.

Last edited by tisha83; 10-13-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tisha83 For This Useful Post:
Witchyone (10-13-2016)
  #6  
Unread 10-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,374
Re: Pluto on Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisha83 View Post
According to this my karmic relationship, now I know that he wasnīt mean to become my current lifeīs partner in this life but this experience was needed for me to find out who I really am, Pluto has made its job perfectly. There was need to die and burn my old ME and all my old hopes and wishes that I could be reborn NEW and stronger. There was really strong bond between me and this man, and Iīm sure that we had to met before in the past lives. He came to my life that he changed me completly. Nobody before hasnīt had so strong influence on me and my love life like him, but now it doesnīt matter. It has already passed away.

You asked me about qualities of Pluto in my chart. Well, there are two ways as Pluto is manisfested its qualities in my love life. As Iīve already said there is always power struggles in my relationships but it is different ways how it works. The best how to explain is that one of partner is dominant and other is submissive. So, Pluto brings me men who are mostly submissive and Iīm domininant and have whole power in relationship. But Iīm not satisfied with this role because naturally I look for partners who are more dominant than me. It is that example of my karmic partner who was much more dominant than me and abused me emotionally. He was not emotionally interested about having real and satisfying relationship with me, was cold and refuse me. But I really attracted him sexually. In this case I needed to find out that he will never be an equal partner to me and also I needed to gain my power back from him. I hope that I help you understand more what Pluto on Descendant means and make it more clear.

Thank you for that link on discussion about Venus in Scorpio, I will look on it.
You seem to have very good insights into your own inner workings and how your relationships have functioned. I wonder, do you have these sorts of conversations about power dynamics with your partners, or would that be giving too much away? Maybe you can make it work by finding someone who understands the dynamic and doesn't seek to abuse you for it or take abuse from you.

I notice that you have NN in Gemini. There is also an interesting Gemini/Sag nodal axis thread going on...somewhere in here.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-13-2016, 05:46 PM
tisha83 tisha83 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Slovakia, Europe
Posts: 87
Re: Pluto on Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
You seem to have very good insights into your own inner workings and how your relationships have functioned. I wonder, do you have these sorts of conversations about power dynamics with your partners, or would that be giving too much away? Maybe you can make it work by finding someone who understands the dynamic and doesn't seek to abuse you for it or take abuse from you.

I notice that you have NN in Gemini. There is also an interesting Gemini/Sag nodal axis thread going on...somewhere in here.
Hmm, itīs hard to say because my partners usually donīt understand power dynamics of my Pluto. When you want to know Pluto and its power you have to dig really deep and try to find all these dark sides in you and to bring it to the surface. Pluto is a planet which is hidden in the darkness, hates shallows and hypocritical things and brings it all to the surface that it tranforms us completlely.

I feel Plutoīs influence enough in my relationships and I try to controll its power but sometimes itīs really hard. I donīt think that Iīm cold and refusing my partners emotianally or abusing them but sometime I feel that power over them. I think that my current lifeīs goal according to my 7th house is to find BALANCE between dynamics power of Pluto, Scorpionīs planets in my 7th house and my Moon and Mars in Libra, which always try to find a peace and harmony, so maybe Iīll be succesfull in this my life.

Okey, thank you for your interest and your support, itīs always fine to know that people understand you.

Last edited by tisha83; 10-14-2016 at 11:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
descendant, pluto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.