Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-05-2015, 08:39 AM

Does this person influence me badly?

Hello,
i am writing again because I know you can help me.

There is an issue with Taurus friend. Ive known her for 7 years. Shes very nice but somehow I cant open when I am around her. Somehow she blocks me I have no idea why.
She is nice to everyone, boys pays attention on her everytime she appears around. Now she is in a relationship.

Its like she mothers men, wants to be in the centre- thats why boys, men like her- because she pays attention to others' problems and issues and she is a great listener.

When she is around I feel weak no idea why . She is nice to me but she has a lot of male friends. And I feel she is jealous when someone shows interest to me. No idea how to explain this.

Please can you make a synastry and compare two of us?

She is connected with my previous situation with a boy I was talking about...

Its not funny - she s now in 3rd relationship since ive known her and i had ZERO.

Shes alwas too interested in my private life asking me about boys and etc. When there was something between me and our common ( her friend) she was too curious, asking me all the time- being in the centre of the cituation. I felt bad then.

Now she is in a relationship- has new friends and company- she smiles on photos and I feel bad inside...Like whenever I am and she is around she takes all over my happiness or something...

Maybe I am too paranoied and have complexes but she makes me feel this way...

She is nice , have a nice face and the humor with irony- boys like her because she is never shy. She swears, she drinks like men smokes like men, she is very open, invites boys for joints and to have company in cinema, theatre. And thats why boys like her- because she organizes things. She doesnt have family - probably thats why she sticks around people who have families and she needs to be in the centre of attention and has a lot of friends to pretend she has a family - a big amount of people.

Before she was a bit jealous of this friend. I felt very bad inside because i saw she was too possesive- its like she can ask me to do sth for her without saying - could you do it but - DO IT. You know what i mean. She is very laid back, parties a lot , she is intelligent and makes a lot of money in the company she works in. BUT i feel inside she is unhappy. oesnt have family.

And somehow I see she takes 'an attention of me'. Before I was talking to her like : i wanted to be in a student radio station but im too shy to ask them and she was like : stop kidding me. And then she started hanging out with the boss of student radio station...And everyone is like : wow i know her'. do you know her? he is popular blabla...

and somehow i feel weaker comparing to her because its like she takes all of my attention even when it comes to boys- she is very quick in decisions. one months hanging out with one person, breaks up and then is surrounded with again 10 other male friends... And somehow i give up...

Its like the same when I gave up with this guy. Even though he is abroad now. She takes him to London for a techno party after... She is entertainment girl. Works, parties, works, parties. Nothing more- no more self improvement. Like books or IDK life goal - purpose.

Its like she organizes everything. Im not like this. I do my own thing and sometimes I wait for a men's move. And she doesnt wait for men's move. She makes moves. And somehow i think that this guy was used to her making move first thats why he didnt make a move on me first- but i was waiting for him.... and now probably its over.

Even though my mum tells me its not over and we will be talking in the near future.

Am I paranoied ? Maybe I am too week to hag around her.

A chart is in an attachment.

Please help me again.

Myapie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ayn.jpg (73.6 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by myapie; 11-05-2015 at 08:53 AM.
Unread 11-05-2015, 10:06 AM

Re: Does this person influence me badly?

I don't think you are paranoid. And I don't think you are too weak to hang out with her. I think it is an opportunity for you to experience your insecurities so you can buck up and strengthen yourself.

Her Sun shines a light on your own Venus/Pluto square. That square can work to lead a woman to feel uncertain, defensive, about her femininity and her attractiveness. To question her worth.

Maybe someone in her past or her childhood has rejected or abandoned her and so she questions her qualities or self worth?

This is your opportunity to build up your self confidence and trust your own abilities and self worth. Don't compare yourself to her---you are very different people. Neither is better nor worse. Just different.

Last edited by katydid; 11-05-2015 at 10:10 AM.
Unread 11-05-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I don't think you are paranoid. And I don't think you are too weak to hang out with her. I think it is an opportunity for you to experience your insecurities so you can buck up and strengthen yourself.

Her Sun shines a light on your own Venus/Pluto square. That square can work to lead a woman to feel uncertain, defensive, about her femininity and her attractiveness. To question her worth.

Maybe someone in her past or her childhood has rejected or abandoned her and so she questions her qualities or self worth?

This is your opportunity to build up your self confidence and trust your own abilities and self worth. Don't compare yourself to her---you are very different people. Neither is better nor worse. Just different.
ok so u think its nothing to worry about?
Unread 11-05-2015, 07:17 PM

It is only something to worry about if you compare yourself to her and keep feeling insecure and upset about her. But if you can see how it is a lesson for you, an opportunity to work on your insecurities, then it is a positive thing.
Unread 11-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Banned

Hello -

Your friend's moon is located in your 12th house synastry - she knows you quite well - all of your foibles. She is also clustered in your 11th - Sun, Venus, Mercury & Jupiter - which indicates she influences you - but not badly. Her Pluto stands in your 4th - almost to your 5th - which indicates she could do you in - but not because she influences you 'badly' but rather because she is knowing of your Moon, Uranus & Neptune in your 5th house - which she cannot tolerate - but yes, she is capable but Pluto is not vindictive unless crossed.

I believe this is a comparison chart of two women who are at odds - one wants to have fun and and one wants truth in all situations and perhaps your Sun Mercury in 8th house bordering on 9th has caused you and she problems with a mutual boy / man interest - a foreigner - and I will offer that he is the one 'influencing you badly'.

I do believe that your Moon so close to 7th from 6th means you are co-workers or affilliated through work or some other dutiful obligation - somehow and its relationship to your natal Saturn has made you cold and distant, maybe even trying and controlling on a matter regarding a mutual interst in mate or 'help mate'.

Tread lightly - for a good Pluto influence can turn bad quickly if you are not being forthright
Unread 11-06-2015, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Hello -

Your friend's moon is located in your 12th house synastry - she knows you quite well - all of your foibles. She is also clustered in your 11th - Sun, Venus, Mercury & Jupiter - which indicates she influences you - but not badly. Her Pluto stands in your 4th - almost to your 5th - which indicates she could do you in - but not because she influences you 'badly' but rather because she is knowing of your Moon, Uranus & Neptune in your 5th house - which she cannot tolerate - but yes, she is capable but Pluto is not vindictive unless crossed.

I believe this is a comparison chart of two women who are at odds - one wants to have fun and and one wants truth in all situations and perhaps your Sun Mercury in 8th house bordering on 9th has caused you and she problems with a mutual boy / man interest - a foreigner - and I will offer that he is the one 'influencing you badly'.

I do believe that your Moon so close to 7th from 6th means you are co-workers or affilliated through work or some other dutiful obligation - somehow and its relationship to your natal Saturn has made you cold and distant, maybe even trying and controlling on a matter regarding a mutual interst in mate or 'help mate'.

Tread lightly - for a good Pluto influence can turn bad quickly if you are not being forthright

when it comes to a boy- there is one. and he is our common friend. she has known him for 3 years and names him best friend. i ve known him for 1 year. and before she was single she treated him like a bf? like someone who she could spend time with. she was taking his hand, giving shoulder, hugging.

then- it changed because there was something between me and him. and it s unsolved still. i dont know if he pulled away like an a**hole or she told him something about me - she was very curious about us, asking me a lot of questions too many questions.
she must be surrounded with people. i have no idea why.

for me she was deeply inside - a bit jealous and maybe she didnt want us to be together? its my opinion- of course when a man wants, he could have a girl - probably he pulled away and i cant deal with it and she doesnt have anything to do with it.....
or maybe?

he is now in Brazil. working with friends. hes coming back in 3 weeks. and she told me she comes with him to London for a techno party just after he comes back....

Last edited by myapie; 11-06-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Unread 11-07-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
when it comes to a boy- there is one. and he is our common friend. she has known him for 3 years and names him best friend. i ve known him for 1 year. and before she was single she treated him like a bf? like someone who she could spend time with. she was taking his hand, giving shoulder, hugging.

then- it changed because there was something between me and him. and it s unsolved still. i dont know if he pulled away like an a**hole or she told him something about me - she was very curious about us, asking me a lot of questions too many questions.
she must be surrounded with people. i have no idea why.

for me she was deeply inside - a bit jealous and maybe she didnt want us to be together? its my opinion- of course when a man wants, he could have a girl - probably he pulled away and i cant deal with it and she doesnt have anything to do with it.....
or maybe?

he is now in Brazil. working with friends. hes coming back in 3 weeks. and she told me she comes with him to London for a techno party just after he comes back....

ok done.

she is a gossip girl must know about everyone ..................lol
The Following User Says Thank You to myapie For This Useful Post:
katydid (11-08-2015)
Unread 11-08-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
Hello,
i am writing again because I know you can help me.

There is an issue with Taurus friend. Ive known her for 7 years. Shes very nice but somehow I cant open when I am around her. Somehow she blocks me I have no idea why.
She is nice to everyone, boys pays attention on her everytime she appears around. Now she is in a relationship.

Its like she mothers men, wants to be in the centre- thats why boys, men like her- because she pays attention to others' problems and issues and she is a great listener.

When she is around I feel weak no idea why . She is nice to me but she has a lot of male friends. And I feel she is jealous when someone shows interest to me. No idea how to explain this.

Please can you make a synastry and compare two of us?

She is connected with my previous situation with a boy I was talking about...

Its not funny - she s now in 3rd relationship since ive known her and i had ZERO.

Shes alwas too interested in my private life asking me about boys and etc. When there was something between me and our common ( her friend) she was too curious, asking me all the time- being in the centre of the cituation. I felt bad then.

Now she is in a relationship- has new friends and company- she smiles on photos and I feel bad inside...Like whenever I am and she is around she takes all over my happiness or something...

Maybe I am too paranoied and have complexes but she makes me feel this way...

She is nice , have a nice face and the humor with irony- boys like her because she is never shy. She swears, she drinks like men smokes like men, she is very open, invites boys for joints and to have company in cinema, theatre. And thats why boys like her- because she organizes things. She doesnt have family - probably thats why she sticks around people who have families and she needs to be in the centre of attention and has a lot of friends to pretend she has a family - a big amount of people.

Before she was a bit jealous of this friend. I felt very bad inside because i saw she was too possesive- its like she can ask me to do sth for her without saying - could you do it but - DO IT. You know what i mean. She is very laid back, parties a lot , she is intelligent and makes a lot of money in the company she works in. BUT i feel inside she is unhappy. oesnt have family.

And somehow I see she takes 'an attention of me'. Before I was talking to her like : i wanted to be in a student radio station but im too shy to ask them and she was like : stop kidding me. And then she started hanging out with the boss of student radio station...And everyone is like : wow i know her'. do you know her? he is popular blabla...

and somehow i feel weaker comparing to her because its like she takes all of my attention even when it comes to boys- she is very quick in decisions. one months hanging out with one person, breaks up and then is surrounded with again 10 other male friends... And somehow i give up...

Its like the same when I gave up with this guy. Even though he is abroad now. She takes him to London for a techno party after... She is entertainment girl. Works, parties, works, parties. Nothing more- no more self improvement. Like books or IDK life goal - purpose.

Its like she organizes everything. Im not like this. I do my own thing and sometimes I wait for a men's move. And she doesnt wait for men's move. She makes moves. And somehow i think that this guy was used to her making move first thats why he didnt make a move on me first- but i was waiting for him.... and now probably its over.

Even though my mum tells me its not over and we will be talking in the near future.

Am I paranoied ? Maybe I am too week to hag around her.

A chart is in an attachment.

Please help me again.

Myapie
Using whole sign houses, she triggers your 10th (authority figures), 11th (friendships) and 12th (spirituality, unconscious stuff). So it would make sense that she's somehow organizing/dictating your life, but also a good friend and at the same time adding bit of trouble and confusion. Definitely a relationship that gives you a lot of opportunities to grow.

Last edited by muchacho; 11-08-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Tags
badly, influence, person