Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-16-2011, 09:34 AM

Will he come back to me?

Hello,

I had previously asked a question about marrying this guy that I was on and off with. The horary answers to that question were yes i would, but some time would have to pass, and that the relationship would be under new circumstances.

Well, I found out recently that he had stopped talking to me because he is seeing someone else. That relationship has only been going on for a month or so just about the time he starting avoiding my calls. Given I know the nature of our relationship, I had sent him a email since he obviously doesnt want to talk or meet up explaining my true and honest feelings for him without any hidden intention.

I made another horary question now that the situation took a new path. The question being will he come back to me?

I being saturn am applying in sextile with him the sun.

THis is a positive answer to that. The moon is not applying to our significators but are in harmonious aspects. Moon in Virgo seems weak but in the 7th house. Suggesting that love is still there??

Can someone please take a look to help shed some light on this. I need to if this has a chance or if its over.

Babs

Unread 12-16-2011, 09:35 AM

Re: Will he come back to me?

Sorry, here is the chart
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_245_will_he_come_back_to_me_hr.34488.16738.gif (50.6 KB, 28 views)
Unread 12-16-2011, 01:28 PM

I'm sorry, but I truly believe that the answer lies in your original chart. The situation did not change, the only thing that changed is that you were made fully aware of what the situation actually is. So your original question still stands and contains the answer.

This one is even worse than the last one. Your significator (Saturn) is in the very negative 8th house of fear/worry. Your cosignificator (Venus) is in the even more negative 12th house and applying a square to your significator, meaning you are working against yourself and could do something that is not in your best interests. And then the Moon can't do anything without conjuncting Mars, which is probably her, representing total blockage.

The clearest answer will be in your original chart.
Unread 12-16-2011, 05:00 PM

Thanks MissKitty,

whats confusing is that the original answer to the question was that yes, i would marry this guy. But that i had to be patient.

Could this mean that this "relationship" of his that he has with a new girl will end and that he will come back to me after certain cirumstances change because the original chart clearly showed yes.
Unread 12-18-2011, 11:13 AM

can anyone add some insight to this question. please

thanks
babs
Unread 12-18-2011, 06:11 PM

I don't agree that the other chart showed a 'clear yes' at all. It said the same thing, pretty much. Yes, there was an applying trine to the significator, but the next aspect of the Moon was to square a powerful Saturn showing a major blockage and a no, in my opinion. Maybe he will think about coming back, but then he won't for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs View Post
Thanks MissKitty,

whats confusing is that the original answer to the question was that yes, i would marry this guy. But that i had to be patient.

Could this mean that this "relationship" of his that he has with a new girl will end and that he will come back to me after certain cirumstances change because the original chart clearly showed yes.

Last edited by misskitty; 12-18-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Tags
back