Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 10-02-2010, 04:13 PM

Smile Hello!

I`m writing in order to introduce myself, as I`m new here. I`ve been interested in Astrology since I remember myself but began to study it more seriously just a few months ago. I suppose a person I`ve got a really messed up story with was the main reason for my increased interest in Astrology. Now I strongly wish to gain better comprehension of this fascinating science and registered here because I`d be really glad to expand my knowledge and learn new things from other people.
(Scorpio Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Rising)
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro__rosi_hp.40044.22650.GIF (50.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Rosi; 03-01-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Found out my time of birth at last! Attachment of
Unread 10-02-2010, 05:33 PM

Location: In my own little tastefully decorated ethereal world.
Re: Hello!

Welcome aboard, Rosi. This board is a great place to learn about astrology, so I'm sure you'll find the answers you're looking for.

Natal chart
Unread 10-02-2010, 05:33 PM

Hey welcome to the forum from one who just recently joined too. Are stories really messed up, or is it a case of them not working the way that we would like? Can stories not make sense at one time in life but seem crystal clear at some other? I donít know much about astrology but i reckon if your chart doesnít link up with your experiences then, there may be a strong case for arguing for a messed up story.

Hope you have a really good experience being part of this forum.
Unread 10-03-2010, 07:59 PM

Thank you for the welcoming words

the black knight, i shouldn`t have posted about that story here, i mentioned it in connection with the development of my astrological interest. But I sincerely thank you for the showed care.

Last edited by Rosi; 11-12-2010 at 11:17 AM.