Hello!

Rosi

I`m writing in order to introduce myself, as I`m new here. I`ve been interested in Astrology since I remember myself but began to study it more seriously just a few months ago. I suppose a person I`ve got a really messed up story with was the main reason for my increased interest in Astrology. Now I strongly wish to gain better comprehension of this fascinating science and registered here because I`d be really glad to expand my knowledge and learn new things from other people.
(Scorpio Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Rising)

Attachments

• astro__rosi_hp.40044.22650.GIF
    astro__rosi_hp.40044.22650.GIF
    50.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Euthenic1

Welcome aboard, Rosi. This board is a great place to learn about astrology, so I'm sure you'll find the answers you're looking for.

Hey welcome to the forum from one who just recently joined too. Are stories really messed up, or is it a case of them not working the way that we would like? Can stories not make sense at one time in life but seem crystal clear at some other? I don’t know much about astrology but i reckon if your chart doesn’t link up with your experiences then, there may be a strong case for arguing for a messed up story.

Hope you have a really good experience being part of this forum.

Rosi

Thank you for the welcoming words :happy:

the black knight, i shouldn`t have posted about that story here, i mentioned it in connection with the development of my astrological interest. But I sincerely thank you for the showed care.

Last edited: