Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-05-2020, 11:58 AM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
There are some transits you will never experience

I have just gone through my Pluto and Neptune transits since birth and realised that there are some that I will never get in my lifetime such as Pluto opposite moon and Neptune opposite sun. For those of you who worry at the thought of some of these transits it may be that you may never get them. I have only just learned that fact.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-05-2020)
  #2  
Unread 07-06-2020, 09:51 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,067
Re: There are some transits you will never experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
T I do get confused the more I learn although I am a believer in astrology. I have just looked at transits of the outer planets for main events throughout my life and I would say that on the whole they marry well with my experiences.......................
This is where traditional and modern astrology differ in interpretation values because of the outer planets influences .... or not.

It would be an interesting exercise to see what the inner planets were doing at the time of an important event supposedly influenced by an outer planet. Somehow, a passing influence of the faster moving planets would not seem to reflect the effect of an outer planet's influence over several months or years.
Their effect would go deeper and be more profound.

Could the answer lie in the effect of progressed positions to the natal chart in combination with inner planet transits to them? This will bring the specific year into focus, if nothing else.

When writing of 'transits you will never experience', are you thinking in terms of conjunctions? Most outer planets will form at least a challenging square aspect to a natal planet during a natural life span, whereby their inner/outer influence will be experienced. Does such a transit alter one's
future focus or go unheeded?
Their effect through each sign will aspect every planet in the natal chart in one way or another. I guess it depends upon how each individual responds to, or recognises any effect from them.
Traditional astrology might infer that Saturn's 29 year transiting experience of life through the chart brings 'the cause breeds effect' to all planetary function actions and says it all.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
This is where traditional and modern astrology differ in interpretation values because of the outer planets influences .... or not.

It would be an interesting exercise to see what the inner planets were doing at the time of an important event supposedly influenced by an outer planet. Somehow, a passing influence of the faster moving planets would not seem to reflect the effect of an outer planet's influence over several months or years.
Their effect would go deeper and be more profound.

Could the answer lie in the effect of progressed positions to the natal chart in combination with inner planet transits to them? This will bring the specific year into focus, if nothing else.

When writing of 'transits you will never experience', are you thinking in terms of conjunctions? Most outer planets will form at least a challenging square aspect to a natal planet during a natural life span, whereby their inner/outer influence will be experienced. Does such a transit alter one's
future focus or go unheeded?
Their effect through each sign will aspect every planet in the natal chart in one way or another. I guess it depends upon how each individual responds to, or recognises any effect from them.
Traditional astrology might infer that Saturn's 29 year transiting experience of life through the chart brings 'the cause breeds effect' to all planetary function actions and says it all.
Thankyou very much for your response. I looked up on an ephemeris on a reputable site recommended on here for the outer planets Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto from the time I was born into the future. It brought up no transits at all in my lifetime for Pluto opposite or trine moon. It brought up no transit for Neptune opposite sun either. With others such as Pluto conjunct sun that will happen in 2080 making me over 100 similarly for Pluto conjunct mars in 2071. There are others too but these are transits and not progressions which I'm going to look up next. I am a little confused then if all planets it the inner planets in an average lifespan as the lifespan is 80s and not 116 as some of the transits would occur around this age. I am not an experienced astrologer, but still learning so apologies if this doesn't make sense.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-06-2020, 01:15 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,828
Re: There are some transits you will never experience

All,

This is NOT the place to debate WHICH planets to use in an astrological interpretation OR to push Traditional Methods over Modern Methods. If an OP gives a listing of planets, USE that list or don't reply to the post. ONLY the Traditional Forum forbids using Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto.

Using all planets given,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-06-2020)
  #5  
Unread 07-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
All,

This is NOT the place to debate WHICH planets to use in an astrological interpretation OR to push Traditional Methods over Modern Methods. If an OP gives a listing of planets, USE that list or don't reply to the post. ONLY the Traditional Forum forbids using Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto.

Using all planets given,

Tim
I have always used ten planets and wasn't even aware of a difference between traditional and modern.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-07-2020)
  #6  
Unread 07-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,067
Re: There are some transits you will never experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
All,

This is NOT the place to debate WHICH planets to use in an astrological interpretation OR to push Traditional Methods over Modern Methods. If an OP gives a listing of planets, USE that list or don't reply to the post. ONLY the Traditional Forum forbids using Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto.

Using all planets given,

Tim


I really do not understand WHY this post was written, and worse, to what posting it is referring. Especially with the 'thanks', from J.A., does it refer to mine? Or, have posts that were outside the scope of OP's query since been deleted?
From my mindset I did not 'debate' any preference of one system above another, but for the OP to explore the possible differences between systems to see if the traditional approach offered an alternative explanation for outer planet experiences to which was referred.

The Transit section is open to modern and traditional queries and comparisons, isn't it ?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (07-08-2020), JUPITERASC (07-07-2020)
  #7  
Unread 07-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,067
Re: There are some transits you will never experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
I looked up on an ephemeris on a reputable site recommended on here for the outer planets Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto from the time I was born into the future. .
Saturn is not an outer planet. It is one of the original 7 before telescopes were able to view Uranus, Neptune, Pluto ....and since, others even further that have an orbit around our Sun. Comparing important developments on Earth during the same period seems to have played a large role in giving the outer planet significance their 'meaning'.

Saturn can be seen with the naked eye (even if I have never been able to see it) and, even with an approx. 29 year orbit around the Sun = through the zodiac, represents the limits of physical manifestation experienced on planet Earth. It's the planet that 'draws the line' of 'this far and no further' boundaries and barriers.
The outer planet significance break through (Chiron involvement?) those inbuilt barriers to open up to new insights.

Quote:
It brought up no transits at all in my lifetime for Pluto opposite or trine moon. It brought up no transit for Neptune opposite sun either. With others such as Pluto conjunct sun that will happen in 2080 making me over 100 similarly for Pluto conjunct mars in 2071. There are others too but these are transits and not progressions which I'm going to look up next. I am a little confused then if all planets it the inner planets in an average lifespan as the lifespan is 80s and not 116 as some of the transits would occur around this age
.

I think you have misunderstood what I meant.
Sorry to get technical but it is important to know in order to follow their transiting effects.

Are you familiar with the speed of motion of the outer planets and how long they take in orbiting the Sun (and the zodiac)? Uranus and Neptune have regular orbital motion of approx. 84 and 156 years, so it's possible to divide their time span by 12 to see approximately how long they stay in each sign. But Pluto has an elliptical orbit of appprox 248 years. More like the shape of an egg than a ball. It stays longer in one sign than in another, so the division by 12 doesn't work. An ephemeris is very handy to have near by.

Now the practical exercise.
Take the natal position of the outer planets in your chart. During 7 and 12-13 years, the motion of Uranus and Neptune will move through the natal signs into the next. You may not consciously experience their effects in childhood. Yet every 14-15 yr. old youth experiences the awakening of their own views above that of their elders when transit Uranus sextiles itself, or the urge to spread their wings at 21 when transit Uranus squares itself. Neptune can be more subtle in awakenening the dreamy and/or other worldly experiences effects that arise. Pluto's effect may not be so easily accessible as it can be regarded as 'taboo territory'.
Yet during their passage through the 30 degrees of their transiting signs, the outer planets will also aspect every planet in the natal chart. How it will be experienced depends upon the aspect strength. Outside the major aspects 30 degrees may pass with but a whisper, yet a 150 degree aspect will usually involve some strain upon the natal planet. A transiting 45 degree and 135 degree aspect can each require a degree (no pun intended) of effort to achieve their intent.

This is what I was referring to by the outer planets hitting every inner planet.

Quote:
I am not an experienced astrologer, but still learning so apologies if this doesn't make sense
No apologies are ever needed when learning a new subject. It's when you have learnt but still don't know that 'doesn't make sense'. Even after almost 4 decades of learning, there is still more in astrology that I don't know than I do.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-07-2020)
  #8  
Unread 07-07-2020, 01:10 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,828
Re: There are some transits you will never experience

All,

The OP asked about transits of Neptune and Pluto, then Jupiter posted a BUNCH of posts denying that Neptune and Pluto were planets because they aren't in Traditional astrology and pushing Traditional astrology methods which had NOTHING TO DO with the OP's request. Jupiter CONTINUES to post about Traditional astrology which STILL has NOTHING TO DO with the OP's request. I am deleting these ADDITIONAL posts because they're about PUSHING Traditional astrological methods and NOT about answering the OP's request. If an OP WANTS a Traditional interpretation, please post on the Traditional Forum without mentioning Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto.

Deleting,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/

Last edited by wilsontc; 07-07-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-07-2020)
  #9  
Unread 07-07-2020, 03:33 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,535
Smile Re: There are some transits you will never experience

Zeuses, here's a current article on transits that you may find useful:

https://mauricefernandez.com/the-sat...-the-year-2020
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Saturn is not an outer planet. It is one of the original 7 before telescopes were able to view Uranus, Neptune, Pluto ....and since, others even further that have an orbit around our Sun. Comparing important developments on Earth during the same period seems to have played a large role in giving the outer planet significance their 'meaning'.

Saturn can be seen with the naked eye (even if I have never been able to see it) and, even with an approx. 29 year orbit around the Sun = through the zodiac, represents the limits of physical manifestation experienced on planet Earth. It's the planet that 'draws the line' of 'this far and no further' boundaries and barriers.
The outer planet significance break through (Chiron involvement?) those inbuilt barriers to open up to new insights.

.

I think you have misunderstood what I meant.
Sorry to get technical but it is important to know in order to follow their transiting effects.

Are you familiar with the speed of motion of the outer planets and how long they take in orbiting the Sun (and the zodiac)? Uranus and Neptune have regular orbital motion of approx. 84 and 156 years, so it's possible to divide their time span by 12 to see approximately how long they stay in each sign. But Pluto has an elliptical orbit of appprox 248 years. More like the shape of an egg than a ball. It stays longer in one sign than in another, so the division by 12 doesn't work. An ephemeris is very handy to have near by.

Now the practical exercise.
Take the natal position of the outer planets in your chart. During 7 and 12-13 years, the motion of Uranus and Neptune will move through the natal signs into the next. You may not consciously experience their effects in childhood. Yet every 14-15 yr. old youth experiences the awakening of their own views above that of their elders when transit Uranus sextiles itself, or the urge to spread their wings at 21 when transit Uranus squares itself. Neptune can be more subtle in awakenening the dreamy and/or other worldly experiences effects that arise. Pluto's effect may not be so easily accessible as it can be regarded as 'taboo territory'.
Yet during their passage through the 30 degrees of their transiting signs, the outer planets will also aspect every planet in the natal chart. How it will be experienced depends upon the aspect strength. Outside the major aspects 30 degrees may pass with but a whisper, yet a 150 degree aspect will usually involve some strain upon the natal planet. A transiting 45 degree and 135 degree aspect can each require a degree (no pun intended) of effort to achieve their intent.

This is what I was referring to by the outer planets hitting every inner planet.



No apologies are ever needed when learning a new subject. It's when you have learnt but still don't know that 'doesn't make sense'. Even after almost 4 decades of learning, there is still more in astrology that I don't know than I do.
Thankyou very much for your explanation and emoticons that made me laugh lol. I will probably have to read it several times to take it in properly (would be quicker to teach a worm) but thankyou for your time and explanation.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Saturn is not an outer planet. It is one of the original 7 before telescopes were able to view Uranus, Neptune, Pluto ....and since, others even further that have an orbit around our Sun. Comparing important developments on Earth during the same period seems to have played a large role in giving the outer planet significance their 'meaning'.

Saturn can be seen with the naked eye (even if I have never been able to see it) and, even with an approx. 29 year orbit around the Sun = through the zodiac, represents the limits of physical manifestation experienced on planet Earth. It's the planet that 'draws the line' of 'this far and no further' boundaries and barriers.
The outer planet significance break through (Chiron involvement?) those inbuilt barriers to open up to new insights.

.

I think you have misunderstood what I meant.
Sorry to get technical but it is important to know in order to follow their transiting effects.

Are you familiar with the speed of motion of the outer planets and how long they take in orbiting the Sun (and the zodiac)? Uranus and Neptune have regular orbital motion of approx. 84 and 156 years, so it's possible to divide their time span by 12 to see approximately how long they stay in each sign. But Pluto has an elliptical orbit of appprox 248 years. More like the shape of an egg than a ball. It stays longer in one sign than in another, so the division by 12 doesn't work. An ephemeris is very handy to have near by.

Now the practical exercise.
Take the natal position of the outer planets in your chart. During 7 and 12-13 years, the motion of Uranus and Neptune will move through the natal signs into the next. You may not consciously experience their effects in childhood. Yet every 14-15 yr. old youth experiences the awakening of their own views above that of their elders when transit Uranus sextiles itself, or the urge to spread their wings at 21 when transit Uranus squares itself. Neptune can be more subtle in awakenening the dreamy and/or other worldly experiences effects that arise. Pluto's effect may not be so easily accessible as it can be regarded as 'taboo territory'.
Yet during their passage through the 30 degrees of their transiting signs, the outer planets will also aspect every planet in the natal chart. How it will be experienced depends upon the aspect strength. Outside the major aspects 30 degrees may pass with but a whisper, yet a 150 degree aspect will usually involve some strain upon the natal planet. A transiting 45 degree and 135 degree aspect can each require a degree (no pun intended) of effort to achieve their intent.

This is what I was referring to by the outer planets hitting every inner planet.



No apologies are ever needed when learning a new subject. It's when you have learnt but still don't know that 'doesn't make sense'. Even after almost 4 decades of learning, there is still more in astrology that I don't know than I do.
I wouldn't be able to see Saturn with the naked eye if it was doing a jig ten feet in front of me as I'm short sighted. Joking apart I didn't realise that Saturn wasn't an outer planet so thankyou again.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-07-2020, 05:23 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,535
Smile Re: There are some transits you will never experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
I wouldn't be able to see Saturn with the naked eye if it was doing a jig ten feet in front of me as I'm short sighted. Joking apart I didn't realise that Saturn wasn't an outer planet so thankyou again.
Saturn WAS the "outermost" planet, RECOGNIZABLE AS A PLANET, without a telescope or binoculars. The next planet outside the orbit of Saturn IS actually VISIBLE WITHOUT A TELESCOPE OR BINOCULARS, but it appears to be a faint star, with slow enough movement that it wasn't DETECTED as a planet, rather than a star, without those visual aids.

You raise a good point though--instead of referring to it as "unaided", or "naked eye" vision, it should be called "20/20 vision".

Last edited by david starling; 07-07-2020 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-07-2020, 07:26 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Saturn WAS the "outermost" planet, RECOGNIZABLE AS A PLANET, without a telescope or binoculars. The next planet outside the orbit of Saturn IS actually VISIBLE WITHOUT A TELESCOPE OR BINOCULARS, but it appears to be a faint star, with slow enough movement that it wasn't DETECTED as a planet, rather than a star, without those visual aids.

You raise a good point though--instead of referring to it as "unaided", or "naked eye" vision, it should be called "20/20 vision".
Thankyou for your posts. So is the newly discovered planet Chiron that not all astrologers use an inner or outer planet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-08-2020)
  #14  
Unread 07-07-2020, 07:59 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,535
Smile Re: There are some transits you will never experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
Thankyou for your posts. So is the newly discovered planet Chiron that not all astrologers use an inner or outer planet?
It's between the Saturnian and Uranian orbits, so it's neither an innie nor an outie, it's an inbetweenie.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 07-08-2020, 12:23 AM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
It's between the Saturnian and Uranian orbits, so it's neither an innie nor an outie, it's an inbetweenie.
Thankyou. I believe that not all astrologers include it in analysis
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-08-2020)
  #16  
Unread 07-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,067
Re: There are some transits you will never experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
So is the newly discovered planet Chiron that not all astrologers use an inner or outer planet?


I believe that not all astrologers include it in analysis
If you want to experience the difference between the effect of the traditional planetary symbolism that ends with Saturn, and the symbollism in the modern planets that are beyond it, you may find the position of Chiron in the natal chart very interesting to study and consider.

It has not yet been given an official astronomical status. It is not classified as a planet, but as 'an alien visitor' to the solar system whose orbit at some time in the distant future will move on and out of the Sun's pull upon it.

I think 'alien' is a good way to describe its possible effects. After its viewed discovery, new situations became a part of life that had never been experienced before. I particularly noticed it in the way that the migration of people to other regions of the planet brought their customs and cultures with them. The considered barbaric ways of dealing with situations are/were completely alien to the Saturn-ruled society of the land.
It takes a long while for alien integration of any kind to find acceptance, occur, and bring about renewed visions for the future.
The correspondences in many matters got me thinking.

Using astro. symbolism, to come to an altered and renewed vision (Uranus) of how conditions of the manifested past ( Saturn) can influence an individual's life, it is necessary to be able to look at and review those situations from an alternative perspective. Many will choose some sort of therapy to do this to encourage a breakthrough in those behaviour patterns, that can bring about a change in one's life. 'The breakthrough' can see and be the effect of Chiron's position in a chart.
Chiron breaks through the wall of Saturn's old and outdated patterns to let in the 'aha' moment that sees the awakening and/or illuminating light of Uranus's nature (I have the video of Queen's 'Breakthrough' to thank for a personal 'aha' moment). Or, it can be like the foot in the Saturn door that can no longer stay closed and allows the fresh air (Uranus) in. It can often be compared to the opening of the can of worms (experiences): That which we don't really want to see but at least enables us to finally confront.

Chiron has an approx. 50 year orbit of the Sun. Once again, similar to that of Pluto, its path is elliptical of nature, so it spends shorter/longer transiting one sign than another. Its path crosses the orbitital path of both Saturn and Uranus, which accounts for its joint effect from both.'The Bridge' as it has been called.

If, via the ephemeris, you follow the transit of Chiron through the signs, you may well find that as it aspects a natal planet, a worm can wriggle inside; that of its natal position that can indicate 'a pain inside' of a label that you experience to alienate you in your association with others. Whether the wriggle is dealt with depends upon the strength of character. Chiron's position is not negative of nature. Known as 'the wounded healer' (Eve Jackson), it allows any self-healing from the past to have an effect. It has strong associations with the therapautic and shamanic nature.
( E.g. I have Chiron in Virgo square Uranus, modern ruler 6th house. Once into astrology I developed a passion for its medical/health associations. )
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 07-09-2020, 03:30 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,535
Smile Re: There are some transits you will never experience

I've been seeing this more and more, Saturn=the old outdated Past, and Uran=the new illuminating Future.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 07-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
If you want to experience the difference between the effect of the traditional planetary symbolism that ends with Saturn, and the symbollism in the modern planets that are beyond it, you may find the position of Chiron in the natal chart very interesting to study and consider.

It has not yet been given an official astronomical status. It is not classified as a planet, but as 'an alien visitor' to the solar system whose orbit at some time in the distant future will move on and out of the Sun's pull upon it.

I think 'alien' is a good way to describe its possible effects. After its viewed discovery, new situations became a part of life that had never been experienced before. I particularly noticed it in the way that the migration of people to other regions of the planet brought their customs and cultures with them. The considered barbaric ways of dealing with situations are/were completely alien to the Saturn-ruled society of the land.
It takes a long while for alien integration of any kind to find acceptance, occur, and bring about renewed visions for the future.
The correspondences in many matters got me thinking.

Using astro. symbolism, to come to an altered and renewed vision (Uranus) of how conditions of the manifested past ( Saturn) can influence an individual's life, it is necessary to be able to look at and review those situations from an alternative perspective. Many will choose some sort of therapy to do this to encourage a breakthrough in those behaviour patterns, that can bring about a change in one's life. 'The breakthrough' can see and be the effect of Chiron's position in a chart.
Chiron breaks through the wall of Saturn's old and outdated patterns to let in the 'aha' moment that sees the awakening and/or illuminating light of Uranus's nature (I have the video of Queen's 'Breakthrough' to thank for a personal 'aha' moment). Or, it can be like the foot in the Saturn door that can no longer stay closed and allows the fresh air (Uranus) in. It can often be compared to the opening of the can of worms (experiences): That which we don't really want to see but at least enables us to finally confront.

Chiron has an approx. 50 year orbit of the Sun. Once again, similar to that of Pluto, its path is elliptical of nature, so it spends shorter/longer transiting one sign than another. Its path crosses the orbitital path of both Saturn and Uranus, which accounts for its joint effect from both.'The Bridge' as it has been called.

If, via the ephemeris, you follow the transit of Chiron through the signs, you may well find that as it aspects a natal planet, a worm can wriggle inside; that of its natal position that can indicate 'a pain inside' of a label that you experience to alienate you in your association with others. Whether the wriggle is dealt with depends upon the strength of character. Chiron's position is not negative of nature. Known as 'the wounded healer' (Eve Jackson), it allows any self-healing from the past to have an effect. It has strong associations with the therapautic and shamanic nature.
( E.g. I have Chiron in Virgo square Uranus, modern ruler 6th house. Once into astrology I developed a passion for its medical/health associations. )
Thankyou very much for taking the time to respond to my post.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
challenging, experience, lifetime, neptune, pluto, transits

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.