Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-24-2020, 11:50 AM
KathrineB KathrineB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 324
How does he actually feel about me?

Hi guys,
I have another question, will be great if you could take a look!
This guy is something like an ex, but I still have feelings for him. Now, I know he’s not crazy in love with me or anything, but I’d love a little more clarity on how he feels about me, if he feels anything at all. I also know he just started dating someone...

https://ibb.co/m60qDTH

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-24-2020, 01:53 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: How does he actually feel about me?

Hi,

This is a repetition of a no. of previous Q's you have asked - all towards the same end/intent. This goes against how Horary functions and the answers you will get will not work as well. You need to ask the Q once with seriousness and then not repeat if at least half a year.

Should I tell him about my feelings?
Is there still a chance
Does he regret what he said

etc.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-24-2020, 02:02 PM
KathrineB KathrineB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 324
Re: How does he actually feel about me?

Hi Aquarius7000,

last time I have asked about this guy was in November 2019, as you correctly noticed. Now it’s end of May 2020. Ten billion things have changed since then, in my life and in his, and also between us. Hence my question.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-24-2020, 03:19 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,360
Re: How does he actually feel about me?

I don't know anything about the previous charts, so I'm just referring to this one.
Moon is almost exactly conjunct you, mercury. Both have already separated from the square with Neptune. Moon is the question, and in effect it is about you, what he feels about you.
The 7th is co-ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter is in your 5th house but in its fall and retrograde, weak. It makes no aspects until after turning direct and changing signs, meeting up with cold restrictive Saturn.
You mercury move faster than Jupiter, turning retrograde in the middle of cancer, but after turning direct will catch up with Jupiter in the end, by opposition, with no mutual reception.
Once mercury turns direct it will trine Neptune, again with no reception.
So, we see you pursuing him, but no action towards you on his part.
Sorry, but as they say, he just isn't into you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-24-2020, 03:31 PM
KathrineB KathrineB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I don't know anything about the previous charts, so I'm just referring to this one.
Moon is almost exactly conjunct you, mercury. Both have already separated from the square with Neptune. Moon is the question, and in effect it is about you, what he feels about you.
The 7th is co-ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter is in your 5th house but in its fall and retrograde, weak. It makes no aspects until after turning direct and changing signs, meeting up with cold restrictive Saturn.
You mercury move faster than Jupiter, turning retrograde in the middle of cancer, but after turning direct will catch up with Jupiter in the end, by opposition, with no mutual reception.
Once mercury turns direct it will trine Neptune, again with no reception.
So, we see you pursuing him, but no action towards you on his part.
Sorry, but as they say, he just isn't into you.
Hi Elena! Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation! Oh well I guess it’s really time for me to move on...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KathrineB For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-24-2020)
  #6  
Unread 05-24-2020, 03:33 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: How does he actually feel about me?

Thanks, Katherine.

I will have a go at this chart, since your last thread on this subject indeed was in Nov 2019, although I feel, logically speaking, if he / the relationship hasn't come back in six months, that in itself is very telling of how he feels about you, sorry to say.

The chart actually confirms that. Both your significators, the Moon and Merc are moving away from Venus (rules love relationships). Jup (he) has no aspect to any of the significators, which are all in Jup's sign of detriment.

To be brutally honest, give others a chance and let bygones be bygones because you are only wasting your time. Some people come into our lives just long enough for us to learn something from them and perhaps the lesson for you here is to learn to let go and to adapt yourself to new beginnings.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ameliaastrology (05-25-2020)
  #7  
Unread 05-24-2020, 03:42 PM
KathrineB KathrineB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Thanks, Katherine.

I will have a go at this chart, since your last thread on this subject indeed was in Nov 2019, although I feel, logically speaking, if he / the relationship hasn't come back in six months, that in itself is very telling of how he feels about you, sorry to say.

The chart actually confirms that. Both your significators, the Moon and Merc are moving away from Venus (rules love relationships). Jup (he) has no aspect to any of the significators, which are all in Jup's sign of detriment.

To be brutally honest, give others a chance and let bygones be bygones because you are only wasting your time. Some people come into our lives just long enough for us to learn something from them and perhaps the lesson for you here is to learn to let go and to adapt yourself to new beginnings.
Thank you for taking a look at my chart, Aquarius 7000!
Yes, I guess it’s really time. I can’t say I’m too surprised by what you and Elena saw in the chart, I felt it, and a long time ago but I guess I was just still hoping for something.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KathrineB For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (05-24-2020), ElenaJ (05-24-2020)
  #8  
Unread 05-24-2020, 04:42 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,360
Re: How does he actually feel about me?

La speranza č sempre l'ultima a morire.

Hope is always the last to die.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-24-2020, 05:01 PM
KathrineB KathrineB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
La speranza č sempre l'ultima a morire.

Hope is always the last to die.
Yes, indeed...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feel

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.