What kinds of partners could I attract? (Juno)

ChokoMinto

I was looking at Mars, Venus, Juno and 7th house. Information overload, what do you think are the type of guys that I might attract? I've never dated and everything is so silent. I typically fall for Pisces and Leo guys, my age and younger. Leo has always been the case, but recently back to back Pisces guys and I stay getting rejected. I was surprised to find Juno in Capricorn and 7th house in Taurus. I never was attracted to Earth signs. I'm not really liking the description of Capricorn. I prefer someone who is sweet, romantic, we connect emotionally, funny, encourages me, and someone I can learn from. :tongue:

chart.cgi

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 6.43.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 6.43.16 PM.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

ashriia

I've only interpreted juno in showing the long term partner. Or most significant partnership(s). In your case capricorn; juno is generally from what Ive seen not literal to the sign. So this could be a significant partner who is older, has some measure of authority, career oriented, acts as a parental type or authortive figure in relationship, or withdrawn/cold in some way. Just some examples of possibilities. Someone you can learn from also would fall under saturns domain. Usually I associate mentors with jupiter but a saturn teacher is more a karmic teacher, to help you along your path.

Juno is also opposite the moon. So a balance will need to be struck in the significant relationship regarding your wants/needs etc. The relationship will probably focus around that theme.

Hope that helps.

Last edited: