Will I meet Him in the next 14 months?

KathrineB

Hello everyone!

Well... my attempts at online dating sites (amongst other things) got me wondering about whether I will meet anyone (suitable for long-term relationship) any time soon or should I just go and buy some cats right now (dont get me wrong, I do love cats...).

Anyways, hence my question: will i meet Him in the next 14 months (so by the end of 2019)?

By the way, my intuition is telling me No. But maybe im just confusing it with my pessimism, who knows :)

I'll appreciate your insights on the chart! I see lots of squares, that can't be good, right? Moon sextiling the Asc, is it just showing my emotional state - in a sense that this question bothers me... Also isn't the Asc in late degree? (that would mean either that I already know the answer - hello my intuition - or once again that this question is very important to me/bothers me right now)
anyways I'm just trying but im no astrologer, so I'd better leave it to you guys...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_meet_him_in_the_next_14_months_hr.54345.62469.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_meet_him_in_the_next_14_months_hr.54345.62469.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 40

besitos

the ascendant is considered late 27-30 degrees i think.

by the way, if you can, consider adopting a cat (not buying one) but you can also buy one. Just saying.

KathrineB

the ascendant is considered late 27-30 degrees i think.

by the way, if you can, consider adopting a cat (not buying one) but you can also buy one. Just saying.

Hi! Thanks for replying, yeah I also thought that it was late asc., but not sure, maybe it could still be read...plus, one day after I asked this question, I actually met someone... well anyways, just curious what it says late asc aside :)

Getting a cat via adoption is a good idea too, I’m subscribed on Fb to a few pet places like that, waiting for the right one to appear in my sights! :)