Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 02-21-2018, 10:40 PM

Will I move to...

Hey guys. I am wondering will I travel to F city this year? I used to live there many years and I want to ideally go by Summer this year but I am not too sure if that is possible. So I just asked if I will travel there anytime this year?

So F is a foreign city, ruler is 9th house which is Saturn in Capricorn. I am Mercury...I am in terrible shape...I am in detriment but Moon exalted is nice. I always like it when my charts have Moon in Taurus or Cancer . I hope that helps me. I apply immediate sextile to ruler of the 9th. Moon sextiles Mercury and Venus...I hope this can aid me to go travel.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg go to FI this year.jpg (46.3 KB, 11 views)

Unread 02-21-2018, 10:49 PM

Re: Will I move to...

No not seeing it this year due to money.

Moons exalted but in your 12th and inconjunct asc, L9 saturn is in its 12th too, theres moon/venus L5 which may mean you end up getting pregnant, or even gamble your money away
Unread 02-21-2018, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
No not seeing it this year due to money.

Moons exalted but in your 12th and inconjunct asc, L9 saturn is in its 12th too, theres moon/venus L5 which may mean you end up getting pregnant, or even gamble your money away
Thank you. I am aiming for mid-August, especially as I am sending my resume and have a few job interviews lined up. I definitely know I can't in June...also I think there is another city I want to go to that is close to this city I asked about ... soooo I may move to another place...

PS: I am so silly I just realized I already asked this exact same question last December. I better stick to the original chart...thanks anyway. I'll update.

Last edited by Erickaf; 02-21-2018 at 11:57 PM.
Unread 03-08-2018, 06:09 AM

Hello
Erickaf, due to Hidden reasons (hard to get!) you would most probably Not assume to be able to travel to F city this year! (At least it's not likely!)
I don't know more...At the moment
Good luck!
Maybe another year? How about trying to travel to Los Angeles this year? Nice city... Planets seem to say why not! yes )
Blue

Tags
move