Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:02 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Whats your venus dress style ?

Ive venus in libra tightly conjunct pluto.

My dress style is very feminine/sultry, i like darker colors, i love velvet, lace, leather, unique pieces, vintage pieces, lots of black or darker shades of dresses, i have lots of shoes and handbags and clothes and accessories.
Another good phrase is that my outfits always have an edge about them, and i could personally wear anything and make it look good....unique, edgy, mysterious and dark id class my style as.

Also fur too ive got quite a few fur jackets.

__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k

Last edited by Chrysalis; 10-18-2017 at 09:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (10-18-2017)
  #2  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:12 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

I can vary..

Smart casual..

Tend to steer clear of red and green colours mostly.
I like Blue, Black, Yellow, Brown, White, Grey..

I can either dress sporty... i like my trainers, sports wear, but it's sports wear with a casual look to them like Grey bottoms which tones down the sportiness somewhat.

Or i just dress casually and well.. usually smart, nothing too out there, nothing too boring either, i love comfort so i like comfortable clothes.

I liek to wear jeans but i love nothing more than to get into some comfortable jogging bottoms or something softer than denim.

I also like to look good, so i can fuss, or even ask if i look good in something.


Sounds very Taurean i'm guessing?

@Chrysalis you sound Scorpionic.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:13 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
I can vary..

Smart casual..

Tend to steer clear of red and green colours mostly.
I like Blue, Black, Yellow, Brown, White, Grey..

I can either dress sporty... i like my trainers, sports wear, but it's sports wear with a casual look to them like Grey bottoms which tones down the sportiness somewhat.

Or i just dress casually and well.. usually smart, nothing too out there, nothing too boring either, i love comfort so i like comfortable clothes.

I liek to wear jeans but i love nothing more than to get into some comfortable jogging bottoms or something softer than denim.

I also like to look good, so i can fuss, or even ask if i look good in something.


Sounds very Taurean i'm guessing?

@Chrysalis you sound Scorpionic.
So wheres your venus ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:13 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
So wheres your venus ?
Gemini in 4th house
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:19 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

A friend of mine has venus in capricorn trine moon in virgo, and omg to me her dress sense is soooo boring, i went clothes shopping with her today and she kept picking up boring disgusting plain green tops, she has really got a thing for green seriously....but she is very earth dominant in her chart, she's got a stellium in capricorn and capricorn rising.

Im like nahhh then i said to her "why you even bother asking me as my taste is totally different to yours", i then spotted a black velvet top with diamantes on, that i went and looked at whilst she took her boring stuff to the changing rooms.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (10-18-2017)
  #6  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:20 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

I have Venus in Cancer.

I wear a lot of black. I wear a lot of the same clothes. I don't change my style of clothes. I like to wear a flannel, sweater, or coat on top at almost all times. Maybe because it gives me a sense of protection

Winter is coming up... I honestly just wear my heavy winter coat all the time and never take it off because I'm always cold... despite the fact that I'm always inside.

And I love to wear hats; I wear them all the time. And I wear glasses instead of contacts. People tell me that I'm "hiding" with the way I dress. As gay and pathetic as that sounds.
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (10-18-2017), Chrysalis (12-26-2017), Flapjacks (10-30-2017)
  #7  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:22 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
A friend of mine has venus in capricorn trine moon in virgo, and omg to me her dress sense is soooo boring, i went clothes shopping with her today and she kept picking up boring disgusting plain green tops, she has really got a thing for green seriously....but she is very earth dominant in her chart, she's got a stellium in capricorn and capricorn rising.

Im like nahhh then i said to her "why you even bother asking me as my taste is totally different to yours", i then spotted a black velvet top with diamantes on, that i went and looked at whilst she took her boring stuff to the changing rooms.
That's so funny. Venus really does show how someone expresses themselves. I knew this one girl in my high school who would always dress in pink. She even dyed her hair pink... She has Venus conjunct Uranus.

I think Lady Gaga has Venus trine Uranus.
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:23 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
A friend of mine has venus in capricorn trine moon in virgo, and omg to me her dress sense is soooo boring, i went clothes shopping with her today and she kept picking up boring disgusting plain green tops, she has really got a thing for green seriously....but she is very earth dominant in her chart, she's got a stellium in capricorn and capricorn rising.

Im like nahhh then i said to her "why you even bother asking me as my taste is totally different to yours", i then spotted a black velvet top with diamantes on, that i went and looked at whilst she took her boring stuff to the changing rooms.
Venus is sextile Mars (Taurus) and trine Ascendant (Pisces) for me.

Usually Capricorn is very Earthy more so than any other Earth sign for practicality so her taste is perhaps just focused on practicality rather than artistic or expression.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I have Venus in Cancer.

I wear a lot of black. I wear a lot of the same clothes. I don't change my style of clothes. I like to wear a flannel, sweater, or coat on top at almost all times. Maybe because it gives me a sense of protection

Winter is coming up... I honestly just wear my heavy winter coat all the time and never take it off because I'm always cold... despite the fact that I'm always inside.

And I love to wear hats; I wear them all the time. And I wear glasses instead of contacts. People tell me that I'm "hiding" with the way I dress. As gay and pathetic as that sounds.
Hmm this is interesting...wearing caps all the time, and not changing your style...with venus in cancer, that doesn't like change.
Caps and the coat on top would be the cancer shell, the protection.

And people saying to you that your hiding with the way you dress, this is interesting with regards to cancer hiding in their shell....so its like your clothes are the actual shell.

Thanks for sharing, its really interesting this is.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (10-18-2017)
  #10  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
That's so funny. Venus really does show how someone expresses themselves. I knew this one girl in my high school who would always dress in pink. She even dyed her hair pink... She has Venus conjunct Uranus.

I think Lady Gaga has Venus trine Uranus.
Yes i can definitely see the pink hair with venus conjunct uranus.

Funnily enough though i don't have no uranus aspects to my venus, and its funny as i basically wear what i want and don't give a phuck what people think.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:28 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Hmm this is interesting...wearing caps all the time, and not changing your style...with venus in cancer, that doesn't like change.
Caps and the coat on top would be the cancer shell, the protection.

And people saying to you that your hiding with the way you dress, this is interesting with regards to cancer hiding in their shell....so its like your clothes are the actual shell.

Thanks for sharing, its really interesting this is.
You're welcome, butterfly.
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:29 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Yes i can definitely see the pink hair with venus conjunct uranus.

Funnily enough though i don't have no uranus aspects to my venus, and its funny as i basically wear what i want and don't give a phuck what people think.
Could be the Leo part of you.
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:35 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Could be the Leo part of you.
U know what your probably right, i didn't even think of that....i am quite leo even though i'm only cusp leo, so i do have the "limelight/center stage" going on too.

But i am very very daring with my dress sense....like very. I once wore a black sheer see through dress before to go out in, underwear included...but still
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:38 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
U know what your probably right, i didn't even think of that....i am quite leo even though i'm only cusp leo, so i do have the "limelight/center stage" going on too.

But i am very very daring with my dress sense....like very. I once wore a black sheer see through dress before to go out in, underwear included...but still
Why do you wear such provocative clothing
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:43 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Why do you wear such provocative clothing

It sounds bad i know but it was quite subtle, everything underneath was fully covered, I had like black shorts and a black boob tube kinda top underneath.

I was just giving an example of how daring i have been, and in a way can still be....but as i have no uranus/venus, then your right it must be the leo in me.

I have calmed down a little now though
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10-18-2017, 09:56 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
It sounds bad i know but it was quite subtle, everything underneath was fully covered, I had like black shorts and a black boob tube kinda top underneath.

I was just giving an example of how daring i have been, and in a way can still be....but as i have no uranus/venus, then your right it must be the leo in me.

I have calmed down a little now though
that's very good.
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10-18-2017, 10:00 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

@CE i sound scorpionic because of the venus/pluto tight conjunction i mentioned.

And with regards to your venus in gemini dress sense, it seems like venus/gemini is not an exact dress sense its just throw on whatever, it doesnt seem to have no theme to it.

So actually yours is interesting too.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (10-18-2017)
  #18  
Unread 10-18-2017, 10:44 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Just gonna add a few myself as doubt many others will reply

Okay so i'm thinking venus in taurus would be someone who likes designer clothes, they don't have many...but they do have designer and quality.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-18-2017, 10:51 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Venus in Taurus likes to wear sweaters
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-18-2017, 10:54 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Venus in Taurus likes to wear sweaters
How do you know...and im sure they'd be designer at least ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-18-2017, 10:58 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Omg why am i so fast responding .....ffs i do this all the time, bahh haa.

I do have mars tightly conjunct pluto too....its not my fault.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 10-18-2017, 11:06 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
How do you know...and im sure they'd be designer at least ?
I don't know, I'm just making **** up.
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10-18-2017, 11:10 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I don't know, I'm just making **** up.
Well dont phucking make sh7t up

Pffftttt Apps

Im right about venus/taurus anyhow.
I just need some more...but no-ones commenting.

Apps don't you know any peoples venus signs ?...i need some help here.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10-18-2017, 11:56 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,119
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Chrysalis, I have no idea. I dont know very many people.
__________________
crow epistemology
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 10-19-2017, 09:11 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Hmmm venus/taurus is different here, im Just looking at someone elses chart, hes got venus in taurus trine saturn in cap.

Hes an old guy i know, he wears like the same stuff over and over, just regular stuff, nothing designer, mainly jeans and a shirt, and a jacket that is years old.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dress, style, venus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.