Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-05-2019, 11:41 AM

Will I become pregnant this month? (update at end of month)

Will I become pregnant this month? I want to say yes due to the high concentration of significators all conjunct each other in the 5th house - Venus (me) conjunct Sun (baby) and Mars (husband) conjunct Venus and Sun. Also, Jupiter is in the 7th and squaring all significators. However, the moon is peregrine in the 6th house, so this leads me to think it is a no. Also the fact that Virgo is a barren sign and all significators are in this sign.

I guess we will just have to give it a whirl and see what happens. I'm sure my husband won't mind, haha! I will provide an update at the end of the month when I either get my period or I test positive for pregnancy. This is my first time trying - the first time I became pregnant it was a surprise. According to the lunar fertility chart today at 14:22 is the ultimate time for conception for me BUT according to the ovulation stick I used this morning I am not ovulating yet. So we shall see.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png Astro.png (109.1 KB, 33 views)
katydid (09-05-2019)

Tags
month, pregnant, update