Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-30-2018, 10:41 PM

Will he like me if we meet?

Hello everyone!

about 2 weeks ago i started chatting online with a guy and he seems like a nice person. He seems to like me and even suggested to come and visit me, so we could meet in person. But he suggested it so soon I got a little worried and asked him to give me more time.
Since then I grew to like him and do want to meet in person. But I am really worried that maybe he wonít like me in Ďreal lifeí, that he wonít like my looks basically. Hence my horary chart: if we meet, will he like me (the way I look)?

What do you guys think?
https://ibb.co/ixWXOL

Unread 10-31-2018, 09:11 AM

Re: Will he like me if we meet?

Interesting that you aren't asking if you will like him, only if he will like you. With mars on the descendent, I would be wary, he could be too aggressive. You are sun, in the 4th of home and end of matters, coming to a trine with Neptune (illusions) in the house of sex. He's strongly positioned, has perhaps picked up on your low self-esteem and is coming to you for this. Enjoy it if you meet him, but eyes open, and legs crossed. Meet in a public place, not at your home. Good luck.
Unread 10-31-2018, 09:47 AM

Looking at venus for your "looks", your teetering on the edge to move back into Libra, where you will feel much better and L7/saturn exalts you. So id say he will be giving you a much needed confidence boost.
Unread 10-31-2018, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Interesting that you aren't asking if you will like him, only if he will like you. With mars on the descendent, I would be wary, he could be too aggressive. You are sun, in the 4th of home and end of matters, coming to a trine with Neptune (illusions) in the house of sex. He's strongly positioned, has perhaps picked up on your low self-esteem and is coming to you for this. Enjoy it if you meet him, but eyes open, and legs crossed. Meet in a public place, not at your home. Good luck.
Hi Elena! Thanks so much for your comment and advice! Iíll keep it in mind!
Just to explain why Iím not asking whether or not I will like him...thatís cos I already know that I will and I wonít. He is very easy to talk to and mentally we totally click and it feels wonderful!... but I donít like the way he looks, he is very far from my type in terms of looks. And I donít think meeting in person will change that. But I decided to give it a go anyways, because thereís much more to the person than just looks, so...
(At the same time, I still care if he will like me or not, because Iím at such a place in my life right now where Iíd rather be alone than rejected. Thatís why I was worried about whether he will like me or not)

Thanks again! I will update if we will eventually meet!
Unread 10-31-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Looking at venus for your "looks", your teetering on the edge to move back into Libra, where you will feel much better and L7/saturn exalts you. So id say he will be giving you a much needed confidence boost.
Hi Chrys! Thanks so much for stepping by and sharing your opinion!
Yeah, Iím clearly needing a confidence boost at this point. Iím working on it though it takes a bit of time and in the meanwhile just donít really want to see any disappointment in a manís eyes or sth like that
Thanks again!

Last edited by KathrineB; 10-31-2018 at 12:02 PM.
Unread 10-31-2018, 12:14 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

he is into mars
some chick is in his life
Unread 10-31-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
he is into mars
some chick is in his life
Hi Tikana! Thank you for your reply!

...are you sure that Mars is nothing but a chick though?

Not doing the wishful thinking here, I promise!

But weíre very open with each other, talk about everything, past relationships, or if I go on a real date I tell him, he simply has no reason to not tell me if he was into someone. Plus, just the other day he was willing to get on a 5 hour flight just to meet me in person. I mean... even objectively the only impression I get is that he is into me...
I could be wrong though, sure! But just felt like double checking with you...
Unread 10-31-2018, 03:23 PM

yeah i am pretty sure
Unread 10-31-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
yeah i am pretty sure
Interesting. Thanks! I will let you know if I find anything out!
Unread 10-31-2018, 05:29 PM

Go for it, shtirlitz
Unread 11-29-2018, 04:06 PM

About this guy, the update is this: so I really strongly believe that he doesnít have anyone (at least didnít when I asked this question), he was sooo into me, and we chatted nonstop for over a month...
until I made a little mistake and I think he might have lost some interest in me, not all, not entirely but a bit - yeah.
Me too actually in a sense that we chatted a lot but I feel like maybe itís time to take the next step - meet or at least video call or something. I asked him (gently) today if maybe we could meet some time earlier than we originally agreed (next spring. I know! It was my idea actually :/ ) and he also gently but said no, that spring it will be. And you know what? I felt pretty disappointed. I mean spring is far away and stuff... oh and I feel that unless Iíll manage to skype or sth we will both lose interest way before spring...
Unread 03-21-2019, 06:38 PM

Hi guys! Just wanted to give you an update: so we finally met (in real life) and he did really like me and my looks too (since thatís what I was asking about - the looks)
Thanks for your responses!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KathrineB For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (03-21-2019), ElenaJ (03-21-2019), Erickaf (03-21-2019)

Tags
meet