Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 02-27-2018, 01:49 PM

Move to Japan

Hi, so my question was whether i'll be moving to Japan in 2019. Now the ascendant is in the 1st degree of Leo, does this mean I asked the question too early? Because for me to be able to move there I'll have to receive a scholarship. I'll be applying for this scholarship in June. Should I instead ask whether i'll be receiving the scholarship?

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_move.49596.639.png (41.6 KB, 38 views)

Unread 02-27-2018, 02:57 PM

Re: Move to Japan

The chart looks good to me. There is an applying aspect between the significators of the first and 7th house which is a favorable indication. Saturn is in its home sign but weak in the 6th house. This could indicate some difficulties. Be sure to learn something about the culture before you go. And know some basic Japanese language so you can talk to them. You do not need much of the writing to start. It is very difficult. Find books with furigana. They are very helpful to learn the writing. I spent time there myself and know something of it.
Unread 02-27-2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culpeper View Post
The chart looks good to me. There is an applying aspect between the significators of the first and 7th house which is a favorable indication. Saturn is in its home sign but weak in the 6th house. This could indicate some difficulties. Be sure to learn something about the culture before you go. And know some basic Japanese language so you can talk to them. You do not need much of the writing to start. It is very difficult. Find books with furigana. They are very helpful to learn the writing. I spent time there myself and know something of it.
Thank you for your reply! I read somewhere that if the ascendent is in the first 3 degrees, the question was asked too early. I've been to Japan before so I'm familiar with the culture. The difficulties might be the application process for the scholarship as I have to go through several rounds.

Last edited by rimtoth; 02-27-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Unread 02-28-2018, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimtoth View Post
Thank you for your reply! I read somewhere that if the ascendent is in the first 3 degrees, the question was asked too early. .
Quote:
is in the first 3 degrees, the question was asked too early.
so, what do you mean by that ??? can you tell us what else they said about the early degrees dear
---------

Quote:
Culpeper: There is an applying aspect between the significators of the first and 7th house which is a favorable indication
Dear Culpeper,
can you please tell me where do you see the applying aspect (1 -7)? Please!
Unread 02-28-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
so, what do you mean by that ??? can you tell us what else they said about the early degrees dear
I can't find where i originally read it, but here's another source: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/spec...-ascendant.php
Quote:
When the Ascendant of a horary chart is in the first three degrees of a sign, this is called an early Ascendant and is considered traditionally as a consideration before judgement.
Unread 02-28-2018, 03:36 PM

Unrelated: You are so lucky for going to Japan. I wish I could live in Japan. I visited last year, and now all I do is think of it. I hope you have a fabulous time living there. I wish you the best!
Unread 02-28-2018, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
Unrelated: You are so lucky for going to Japan. I wish I could live in Japan. I visited last year, and now all I do is think of it. I hope you have a fabulous time living there. I wish you the best!
Thank you! It's still not a certainty, more like a hope. And same thing happened to me. That's why I'm applying for a scholarship to study there.
Unread 02-28-2018, 11:50 PM

Hi

I am almost sure you will. All the necessary signifiers are in the 9th house. Please leave us feedback with the outcome

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 03-01-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi

I am almost sure you will. All the necessary signifiers are in the 9th house. Please leave us feedback with the outcome
Thank you for your reply! I'll definitely give feedback one i have a definitive answer (around december 2018)
Unread 03-08-2018, 06:03 AM

hello Rimtoth!,

it looks like the answer is no (little no) because
Simply because you don't seem to have enough money to live comfortably there (Japan where) or to to travel well there (maybe you need many bucks..)
Maybe another destination is possible?
Or a different date, another destination, same year, or certainly 2020? (better)

Blue
Unread 03-20-2018, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Guitar Experience View Post

hello Rimtoth!,

it looks like the answer is no (little no) because
Simply because you don't seem to have enough money to live comfortably there (Japan where) or to to travel well there (maybe you need many bucks..)
Maybe another destination is possible?
Or a different date, another destination, same year, or certainly 2020? (better)

Blue
Hi I'm sorry for the late reply, I'm only seeing this now. Could I ask you which part of the chart shows that it's the lack of money that will stop me from moving there. Because I'm applying for a scholarship and it's through that scholarship that I'd be able to move there.

Last edited by rimtoth; 03-20-2018 at 04:42 PM.
Unread 07-08-2018, 05:28 PM

A little update if anyone's interested: so I passed the first round of the scholarship, but I'm still not there yet. There's 2 more rounds I need to pass before I know for sure whether I'll be able to move to Japan.
Unread 07-08-2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:
A little update if anyone's interested: so I passed the first round of the scholarship, but I'm still not there yet. There's 2 more rounds I need to pass before I know for sure whether I'll be able to move to Japan.
Keep at it. I am still quite sure you will make it over to Japan. Be sure to keep updating us and lots of good luck.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 07-09-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Keep at it. I am still quite sure you will make it over to Japan. Be sure to keep updating us and lots of good luck.
Thank you! I will, it's always interesting to review a chart after you know the answer.
Unread 08-10-2018, 06:51 PM

Hi everyone a final update: I did not get the scholarship, so I most likely won't be moving to Japan. I don't know exactly why I wasn't picked, but they went with other candidates. It might because my knowledge of Japanese is lacking
Unread 08-12-2018, 04:21 PM

I am indeed sorry to hear that.

Can you post your natal progressed chart, please?

Unread 08-12-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
I am indeed sorry to hear that.

Can you post your natal progressed chart, please?
Yes, of course! Here's my progressed chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Progressed Chart.jpg (53.9 KB, 4 views)
Unread 08-12-2018, 04:50 PM

Thanks for this. Leave this chart here, but what I actually need is your natal inside and progressed outside, so I can see the progressed Moon and houses as compared to the natal planets and houses. Thanks.

Unread 08-12-2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Thanks for this. Leave this chart here, but what I actually need is your natal inside and progressed outside, so I can see the progressed Moon and houses as compared to the natal planets and houses. Thanks.
Ah got it. Hope this is the correct one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal Progressed.jpg (57.0 KB, 9 views)
Unread 08-12-2018, 05:07 PM

Hi,

For some reason, I still feel that by mid Nov. you should hear something positive in connection to abroad. If not then, then by mid April next year.

Unread 08-12-2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Hi,

For some reason, I still feel that by mid Nov. you should hear something positive in connection to abroad. If not then, then by mid April next year.
I hope you're right! If I'd gotten the scholarship I'd have moved around the beginning of April. But if anything changes I'll keep you posted. My question was whether I'll be moving to Japan in 2019, so even though I can't see it happening at this moment, it might still turn out that wait.
Unread 08-12-2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Hi everyone a final update: I did not get the scholarship, so I most likely won't be moving to Japan. I don't know exactly why I wasn't picked, but they went with other candidates. It might because my knowledge of Japanese is lacking
Consider yourself lucky that you didn't go.
I take it you are still young. So much radiation in the food you'd have problem with your health in later. I used to buy many food from over there but stopped since 2011. Very sad but you have to chose. To face endless medical treatment or say goodbye.
Unread 08-12-2018, 07:52 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

if we look at this chart answer is No.. not happening

usually i dont like seeing moon in 1st it is almost always change of feelings or change of circonstance which is beyond a querent's concerns

Tags
japan, move