Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 03-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Banned

travel

hello folks! I want to make a big journey in asia during the summer. I still dont know if I will able to travel because of money.. what do you think? my ascendant is on late degrees do I guess its late asking that.. moon is 6 degrees apart and going to trine saturn (ruler of 9th house). Also does this chart show the time I will be able to do the traveling because I want to go there in August..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horary.jpg (52.5 KB, 28 views)

Unread 03-01-2018, 01:04 PM

Re: travel

I don't see it happening from the chart.
hyphen (04-02-2018)
Unread 03-04-2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
hello folks! I want to make a big journey in asia during the summer. I still dont know if I will able to travel because of money.. what do you think? my ascendant is on late degrees do I guess its late asking that.. moon is 6 degrees apart and going to trine saturn (ruler of 9th house). Also does this chart show the time I will be able to do the traveling because I want to go there in August..
hi hyphen,
you could do this big journey in asia. With the horary time iam not good.
Unread 03-04-2018, 12:22 PM

Journeys not happening, and it could very well be to do with money too.
hyphen (04-02-2018)
Unread 03-04-2018, 01:19 PM

Moon and L9 Saturn trine is, according to The Real Astrology by Frawley, negative answer due to Saturn being Malefic.

Good aspect between Significator and Malefic is negative, unpleasant and difficult.

Last edited by Senecar; 03-04-2018 at 01:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Senecar For This Useful Post:
hyphen (04-02-2018)
Unread 03-04-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senecar View Post
Moon and L9 Saturn trine is, according to The Real Astrology by Frawley, negative answer due to Saturn being Malefic.

Good aspect between Significator and Malefic is negative, unpleasant and difficult.
Senecar,
please can you explain what you mean by this ??? That is, whenever a significator meet Saturn or Mars (the two malefics) it means that the question does not come out ??? I did not understand

For exaple if someone asks for a relationship and the main significators are Moon and Saturn and go for aspect (as here now) this tells us that the relationship will not be done ??? Or the result will be negative!!!

I also want to remind you that the two benefactors (Venus Jupiter), can easily become malefic.
Unread 03-04-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Senecar,
please can you explain what you mean by this ??? That is, whenever a significator meet Saturn or Mars (the two malefics) it means that the question does not come out ??? I did not understand

For exaple if someone asks for a relationship and the main significators are Moon and Saturn and go for aspect (as here now) this tells us that the relationship will not be done ??? Or the result will be negative!!!

I also want to remind you that the two benefactors (Venus Jupiter), can easily become malefic.
When we ask to charts about something, the way the chart gives answer is, placing either Benefics or Malefics to relevant houses to say either Yes or No.

As you say, it is not always black and white just by planets placements alone, but in this chart, the Saturn is also placed in 8th house = malefic house, and Moon is buried in 4th house, so all these factors help in coming to judgement = No !

Good and bad aspects seem just indication of the movement of the planets and how they are related and will come to conclusions or happenings, not necessarily Good or Bad.

Mars in 7th house and Jupiter in 6th house = another malefic house just don't seem positive at all.

All must be acounted and added up, but I look at the placement of either Malefics or Benefics in the Querent and Questied for main point in horary Yes/No readings.

Last edited by Senecar; 03-04-2018 at 03:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Senecar For This Useful Post:
hyphen (04-02-2018)
Unread 03-08-2018, 05:53 AM

Red face Re: travel

Hello. This year surely (Yes) a big journey can happen!
Jupiter is willing you! (yes)
IF you work hard or get help from superiors like work force bosses or parents:
It is so.
Good luck!
Unread 03-12-2018, 11:25 AM

Hi guys

I asked a question "will i be able to travel to chiang mai next me month in april" because not sure if i will have enough money. Can anyone please tell me should i be looking at lord 1, lord 2 and lord 9 condition? thankyou Xen
Unread 04-02-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senecar View Post

?

Context.

All sigs. have power in this chart. Venus as querent is exalted and in the 11th house (although under the Sun's beams but her essential state might be enough to ward off this issue. In any case, if there wasn't some level of worry shown in the chart then a horary wouldn't be consulted, yeah?), Saturn as long distance journey is domicile, in-sect, oriental and succedent, and Moon as events is angular. Moon will trine Saturn next which seems like a yes.

The devil is in the details, however. The chart shows the poor state of the querent's finances as Mercury is in fall and is under the Sun's beams. If this is to go through it will have to be from financial aid. Saturn is located in the house of other people's resources (the 8th), ruler of the 8th is Jupiter who is conjunct the dsc, and guess what? After Mercury joins up with Venus (perhaps this will be the time when the other shoe drops about finances) Venus will be going toward a trine with Jupiter - showing that the querent may ask for financial aid. The mixed receptions for this is telling of how the meeting is likely to go.

The chart shows that while it will (or can) happen, it'll be a bumpy ride to get there.

Tags
travel