Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 02-28-2018, 09:32 AM

Does he like me? Or was I totally deluded...

Hi to all!
Thanks for reading my first thread and for helping.
My question for the chart is "Does he like me?" because I didn't know how to put it in another way...
The story is as follows....
I met a guy some time ago, we live in different cities, we were communicating and met several times. I felt him very close, I thought he is feeling the same way. Long story short - I fell in love with him.
Then... I learned... there is another person, which I know nothing about and for their partnership. I was not in place to judge, but I thought he is single - we talked every day in several months...
I realized that maybe he does not know about my real feelings.... and after several months more of waiting for him to sort out his head and heart.... I decided to tell him that I have feelings for him and that I can't keep talking to him, because I doubt the other person knows about that.. and because I have feelings...
He said almost nothing.... He could have said at least.... Let's draw the line... thank you/sorry for everything, but I love the other person....or something like that.....
I can't rid of thoughts, that he was just playing with me... we didn't do anything together, but we shared a lot and I think we got closed.
Know I feel a bit betrayed.
Can you please help me and tell me what his thoughts about all are, if he is in love with his partner and staying together; or if he at least will say a word to me, after me pouring my heart,,,... How does he feel about me?...
Thank you for the help...
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_haresva_li_me_x.30040.32705.png (41.0 KB, 43 views)

Unread 02-28-2018, 10:15 PM

Re: Does he like me? Or was I totally deluded...

He/Jup likes you/Merc. This is based on Jupiter's reception to Merc.
But you as Merc are not strong in this matter, Merc being in its fall.
And Venus, the other woman is strong, in its exaltation, and well received also by Jup.

Jupiter and Venus trine each other before you/Merc trine Jupiter. And Venus' strength by essential dignity makes her more appealing to Jup than you/Merc in its fall.
He likes you quite a bit. I just think she wins out in this matter.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 02-28-2018, 10:30 PM

Hi,

Mercury is in Jup’s domicile so you like him much more. He is in his 12 the house so it is more or less a secret fling thing for him. I don’t see much in terms of a relationship coming out of this but there will be contact due to the trine between the two planets

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
IleneK (03-06-2018)
Unread 03-01-2018, 06:52 AM

Thank you for your answers!
I'd like to ask one more question... Since I don't know how this "contact" will happen, I made a new chart, with a question, if he is going to visit me in my hometown.
What I am hoping for, finally, is him, being open with me about all. I don't want to "steal" him from his relationship, it is ok that he is happy... I would only like clarity from his side. He hasn't spoken to me for a while... So I hope he will find the courage and be honest with me about the past months...
That will certainly give me peace. Just want to look me in the eye, and tell me with his own words the things, I had to ask you...
Thank you again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg will.jpg (64.6 KB, 9 views)
Unread 03-01-2018, 07:18 AM

I think whenever a significator is in the 12th generally means sth hidden, secrecy...so I guess its not the best placement for romantic questions? The fact he has someone and never told u indicates he wasn't that open or honest.

I do hope he contacts u and finally put the cards on the table, respecting you at same time. The trine possibly indicates that contact.
Unread 03-01-2018, 07:34 AM

Hi,
I can't agree more...
That is what I hoping for! Because I was completely honest and patient and understanding with him and his situation, so I hope he will at least be also honest, so we can go our own ways.
I don't want to ruin anyone else's relationships and he knew it from the start, so I was just wondering why he kept communicating with me.
In short, I really hope for a... do you call it closure?
Thanks again.
Unread 03-01-2018, 08:02 AM

One last question - can the horary chart tell time period? I mean, does it show when the contact will happen? To be honest, quite impatient to finish with that story.....
Unread 03-01-2018, 08:33 AM

I know its possible to see the time but only good people at horary can tell you I'm not one of the ��

I would say closure yea...i identify with you cause I had a similar situation that affected me much...only time helped me out. And the fact that I had to really distance myself from someone who reaches to me whn I was vulnerable.

So o totally believe that if he is a good guy then he will clear things out with u with honesty.
If time passes by and he does not reach you then...u will know lifes showing you it was right that u distanced yourself .

QUOTE=APiscesGirl;870109]Hi,
I can't agree more...
That is what I hoping for! Because I was completely honest and patient and understanding with him and his situation, so I hope he will at least be also honest, so we can go our own ways.
I don't want to ruin anyone else's relationships and he knew it from the start, so I was just wondering why he kept communicating with me.
In short, I really hope for a... do you call it closure?
Thanks again.[/QUOTE]
Unread 03-06-2018, 07:25 PM

Thanks Deirdre... thanks for sharing.
I hope that will happen, because I feel really bad...
Unread 03-06-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APiscesGirl View Post
Thank you for your answers!
I'd like to ask one more question... Since I don't know how this "contact" will happen, I made a new chart, with a question, if he is going to visit me in my hometown.
What I am hoping for, finally, is him, being open with me about all. I don't want to "steal" him from his relationship, it is ok that he is happy... I would only like clarity from his side. He hasn't spoken to me for a while... So I hope he will find the courage and be honest with me about the past months...
That will certainly give me peace. Just want to look me in the eye, and tell me with his own words the things, I had to ask you...
Thank you again!
The first chart holds the answer. Horary does not have you cast second charts for followup question on the same matter.

First of all, I am not sure it will last with him and this other person because I am not sure she likes him all that much. He/Jup is in the sign that Venus is averse to, Scorpio.
And you as Merc do come along later and trine him/Jupiter. So I can see that he might contact you, say, in three units of time, not sure days, weeks, months. But the whole thing does not bode too well. Moon [as you and also as the unfolding of this matter] both applies to square Jupiter, which is not favorable and also Moon does not like [it poorly receives] the sign that Jup is in.

This seems like a good matter from which to cut your losses. Even though it may seem counterintuitive, one might not pay too much attention to how they feel? Feelings will pass as feelings always do.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 03-07-2018, 02:57 PM

Hey
it's a clear yes! 50 to 60 to 80% yes!
Just look at Saturn (stability, performance long) and Sun (generosity).

Clear yes!

Good luck
Unread 03-10-2018, 08:32 PM

Hey!! WOW! Thank you all so much, I was really heartbroken the last months. I didn't know what is happening...
I felt guilty for having feelings for him when I learnt there is someone else... but it just happened. As I said, I would never touch a man who is with someone else...
I suppose... with this last comment, that she does not like him that much.....maybe he feels it... and that's why he "allowed" himself speaking with someone else. Again, he didn't do anything wrong with me, but still... we talked... so much... I hope you understand.... but no matter my confused feelings, something was always off for me.., and somehow I had hard time to believe he is playing with me. I still think he is just CONFUSED. Since he is not speaking to me now, maybe he realized that he has to sort out his head, instead of confusing also other people - which I think is honorable... It is very strange... but I often follow my intuition... and the first time I met him, I felt like he is hurt from a woman, but his behaviour was so "manly", that noone would ever guess. I don't think I was projecting and he never played a victim. So I really (still) think he is deeply confused, which does not make him a bad person...
(BTW thank you for reading all this)
I have one question though... about the moon square Jupiter... You're saying the outcome is "not good"... The way I feel it, is if he wants to communicate with me, I would just ask him again to sort out his feelings and that I will be there for him, but nothing more. Also, I don't know much about horary, but the moon is the feelings, right? Well, I think this "meeting" (I really hope to happen) won't be very easy, and I think it will take time for him to gain my trust again, after not telling me some things... In short, I (to be honest) love him and accept him, but I will NOT allow to treat me as til now. I am sorry for my English as well, but I think my feelings will be quite restraint and I need to be a bit more reserved, because I don't like how strongly I ALLOW for him to affect me. Is it possible that the meaning of moon square Jupiter is this? That I will think very seriously before trusting him in what he has to say/do?
If it is true, that the woman doesn't like him... if it is true, that he likes me, then I am willing to wait a bit until he finds peace and sort things out. I don't like rushing things... btw I am Mars in Taurus, (natal charts) and he is too... hihi.... so maybe.... we don't mind taking decisions slow...
Oh, well, lot of writing.... thank you again for commenting!

Last edited by APiscesGirl; 03-10-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Unread 03-10-2018, 08:38 PM

Oh, one more thing, I am very curious about the mentioned 12th house,... Nearly everyone refers to it as "secret" and so on, but isn't it also subconscious? Something we are not clearly seeing, sensing, understanding? I remember very clearly (he is not much of a talker about emotions, otherwise he talks a lot with me ) - so he said a few times that he does not like that he let me too close to him (he is Scorpio rising btw, and srorp moon) and that I am strangely affecting his subconcsious - he said that he dreamt of me, talking and so on, several times. Is it possible that Jup in 12th house can be interpreted like that? That he is not aware that I am affecting him on that level (I know he does not like that)
Unread 03-10-2018, 08:51 PM

Im not seeing it so positively, yes there's mer/jup reception but im not too sure on this.....as when moon hits mars his L5, mars only receives by face/term, this is only a friendly kind of liking, and then even moon/jup is only a reception of term, once again just a friendless nothing more.

The only reason he's in his 12th is him not making any move towards you like you want, planets in cadent houses are not going anywhere or doing anything.

Last edited by Chrysalis; 03-10-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Unread 03-10-2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Im not seeing it so positively, yes there's mer/jup reception but im not too sure on this.....as when moon hits mars his L5, mars only receives by face/term, this is only a friendly kind of liking, and then even moon/jup is only a reception of term, once again just a friendless nothing more.

The only reason he's in his 12th is him not making any move towards you like you want, planets in cadent houses are not going anywhere or doing anything.
Oh,... So after all he does not like me...
Unread 03-10-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APiscesGirl View Post
Oh,... So after all he does not like me...
As a friend yes he does, but of a romantic nature i don't see that he does.
Unread 03-12-2018, 12:48 PM

Thank you for the answer.
Too bad. ...

Tags
deluded, totally