Chat Thread

Lykanized

I wouldn't guess myself to be Earthy in the least bit or 'down to Earth' or whatever. But lo and behold. There it is. It's my highest energy along with water

Whoam1

Well im just not earthy. I have no sensing energy. Even in my Myers brigs. And my family and friends agree so should I go back to the day I was supposed to be born? I was supposed to be a Nov. 21st baby then dec. 21 first but I came out the 27 of dec.

Lykanized

Well im just not earthy. I have no sensing energy. Even in my Myers brigs. And my family and friends agree so should I go back to the day I was supposed to be born? I was supposed to be a Nov. 21st baby then dec. 21 first but I came out the 27 of dec.
We're born when we're meant to be born. We choose when we're born
I should've been a Leo as I was born 2 week premature and that's really not all that uncommon

Btw, in Myers Brigs, I'm like 0 sensing and all intuition. It happens. Things are complex and don't always align so cleanly

Whoam1

Well nothing alignes. I went back to the 21st of Nov.

Scorpio sun conj. Mercury in the 12
Sag rising conjunct Pluto
Jupiter in Aries
Aquarius stellium
Taurus moon conj. Saturn and Jupiter
MC in virgo
Venus in libra
Mars in Capricorn

Just seeing if any of that makes any sense. Not really...

Last edited:

Boston Guy

Before you have a night out or something, drink about a gallon of water throughout the day and mix it with a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. It's good for you and it will keep you hydrated even whilst dehydrating yourself

Another good idea is to take a shot of olive oil. It might be an old wives tale but I always do it. The idea is that the olive oil coats your throat and stomach preventing alcohol from being absorbed too fast, therefore allowing it to absorb slower and giving your body time to not get overwhelmed by the process of taking it in.

I learned that from an Italian drinking buddy of mine.

Whoam1

My chart now
Sun conj AC in cap first house
Neptune-SN-Uranus-Mars in Aqua Stellium
Jupiter on In Aries 3rd house
Saturn in Taurus in the 4th oppose Sun/Moon mp
NN in Leo
Moon in virgo Opp. Pluto in the 8th
MC in libra sq. Neptune
Venus and MC/AC in Scorp. In 11th house stellium
Pluto-Chiron in sag in 1-th house stellium
Mercury in 12th
*venus squares mars

Sorry I need to type it out and just look at it.

Phoenix Venus

Well nothing alignes. I went back to the 21st of Nov.

Scorpio sun conj. Mercury in the 12
Sag rising conjunct Pluto
Jupiter in Aries
Aquarius stellium
Taurus moon conj. Saturn and Jupiter
MC in virgo
Venus in libra
Mars in Capricorn

Just seeing if any of that makes any sense. Not really...

Well does one pick the chart first and base the character around that or the character first and pick the chart around that...? What came first the chicken or the egg?

Whoam1

I just counted back words from the Nov 21 original birth estimation it puts my conception date about Jan 27 1999 I was born Dec 27 1999. That day same tob would be

Mercury 1 degree Aqua, Neptune 2 degree Aqua, AC 6 degree aqua, sun 7 degrees aqua, Uranus 12 degree Aqua, SN 22 degree Aqua, Venus 28 degree Aqua all first house

Jupiter In Pisces in the second

Saturn in Aries in third

Moon in Gemini in the 4th

NN in Leo 7th

Mars in Scorpio in the 8th

MC in Scorpio

Pluto and Chiron in sag in the 10th

Wow, that was intense.

Lykanized

Another good idea is to take a shot of olive oil. It might be an old wives tale but I always do it. The idea is that the olive oil coats your throat and stomach preventing alcohol from being absorbed too fast, therefore allowing it to absorb slower and giving your body time to not get overwhelmed by the process of taking it in.

I learned that from an Italian drinking buddy of mine.
I'll keep that in mind :tongue:
All in the name of drinking as much as you possibly can without suffering the next day!