The new and improved tumblr approved super star sign fad

Whoam1

When I started astrology Leo was the fad, now it's Scorpio, I like Scorpio, and I want the fan club to move on so I can be taken seriously, what do you think the new fad will be? When will the shift happen and to what sign while it happen and why?

Lykanized

But in seriousness, I would say probably a fire sign, Aries or Sagittarius next. Scorpio idealization comes from all these stereotypes of being mysterious, dark, sexually powerful beings. Aries has the powerful Mars on its side like Leo has the Sun, so maybe people will drift toward Aries

Boston Guy

It's time to further the Cancerian Master Race meme. We are emotional volcanoes with the ability to spew intense nurturing lava on all those in our path. Our loyalty enables us to become assassins in order to protect those we love. We are Machiavellian to a fault, in order to provide an éminence grise for those we love. We are puppet masters of kings. We are the true Lord of the Manor.

Those are some ideas in order to bring Cancer to the forefront and make it the newest coolest thing. I say all of this even though I'm barely a Cancer but still.

Whoam1

It would be fixed earth or air bc it moved from fixed fire to fixed water, now it's a gotta be another fixed sign.

Lykanized

You know what? Cancers are cardinal water. Emotional power. Power to take on a nation, the whole world and make it ours. Power to shape a whole age of humanity. In fact, the Cancers may be in power right this moment creating the one world order and no one would ever know

Lykanized

It would be fixed earth or air bc it moved from fixed fire to fixed water, now it's a gotta be another fixed sign.
I was actually thinking it could possibly be Aquarius because I think Aquarius has a little bit of idealization in the way of being 'different', 'unique', and visionary which of course would appeal to tumblr culture

Boston Guy

You know what? Cancers are cardinal water. Emotional power. Power to take on a nation, the whole world and make it ours. Power to shape a whole age of humanity. In fact, the Cancers may be in power right this moment creating the one world order and no one would ever know

We are the zeitgeist, brother. We are the spirits and emotions of societies and civilizations. We are Empires and legions; king-makers to the core. We create leaders from fools and when they fail, it is their fault not ours. Impenetrable, the Cancer hides in his shell and allows the world around him to fall apart before he resumes his day, caring, as a parent, but only when he is truly attached and has his claws dug deep.

We are Cancer. We are the future.

!4C

Cancer gets my vote. Crabs are irresistible!

7660crab_cover_november_2016.jpg

Last edited:

Whoam1

Side note I did my pullen chart redid the planetary math got Pluto-Mars-Uranus-Sun-Saturn although the last four are neck and neck. Personality wise it would be, Pluto tied with Saturn-Mars-Uranus-Sun. The reason why I don't feel like a Capricorn is because of all the fixed energies in my chart, which according to pullen originally is Taurus-Aquarius-Scorpio, although Taurus is barely activated and Aquarius is generational, So actually Scorpio-Taurus-Aquarius would make more sense.

Lykanized

I love to see everyone going for the Cancer train :wink:
People need to recognize our pure, raging cardinal power. When we engage in our daily cry, we do so with emanating, relentless fire. Join the Cancer Underground

Whoam1

I'm too fixed. So fixed that three of the four fixed signs outpower the sign that has both my sun and AC in it.

Lykanized

Oddly, if I do Pullen, it puts me as Mercury>Mars>Moon>Uranus and Virgo>Cancer>Aquarius...I'm assuming the heavy Aquarius/Uranus is because my Mercury and Sun are in the 11th house :bandit:

Whoam1

Well it always gives ppl extra Aquarius energy. It's partially the 11th house. I said your Virgo/Gemini-Cancer-Scorpio aka Mercury-Moon-Mars so um pullen isn't to far off lol.