Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-14-2018, 04:00 PM
boleyn boleyn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 30
How to know planet prominent natal chart?

How to know planet prominent natal chart?
* Neptune exactly in midheaven (09 capricorn)
* Ascendant (10 aries) conjunct mars (12 aries)
* Stellium 9th house: Sun (23 sag) / Uranus (00 capricorn) / Mercury (01capricorn) / Saturn (03 capricorn)
* Uranus in critical degrees (00 capricorn)
* Pluto (14 scorpio) with Venus (27 scorpio) (both in 8th house)
* Moon (16 pisces) trine with Pluto
* Chiron (04 cancer) Opposite Mercury / Saturn / Uranus / Neptune
* Node north in 11th (07 pisces) trine Chiron and Part of fortune (03 cancer)
* Part of fortune conjunct chiron (04 cancer / 03 cancer)
* 5th house in lion
* Vertex (27 virgo) with 5 square
* Jupiter in taurus 2th house

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boleyn For This Useful Post:
6thStellium (02-25-2019)
  #2  
Unread 01-14-2018, 04:07 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by boleyn View Post
How to know planet prominent natal chart?
* Neptune exactly in midheaven (09 capricorn)
* Ascendant (10 aries) conjunct mars (12 aries)
* Stellium 9th house: Sun (23 sag) / Uranus (00 capricorn) / Mercury (01capricorn) / Saturn (03 capricorn)
* Uranus in critical degrees (00 capricorn)
* Pluto (14 scorpio) with Venus (27 scorpio) (both in 8th house)
* Moon (16 pisces) trine with Pluto
* Chiron (04 cancer) Opposite Mercury / Saturn / Uranus / Neptune
* Node north in 11th (07 pisces) trine Chiron and Part of fortune (03 cancer)
* Part of fortune conjunct chiron (04 cancer / 03 cancer)
* 5th house in lion
* Vertex (27 virgo) with 5 square
* Jupiter in taurus 2th house
I use Astro.com extended chart selection -method Select “Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen’” - then click on the blue button to find the
chart.
There is an explanation ; http://astroasteria.com/post/130307761590/finding-your-dominant-planets
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-14-2018, 10:16 PM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 645
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

The most simple way would be to look at planets on angles.

From what you say, Mars in his own sign on the 1st will be one of the main prominent planets.

Neptune on the 10th cusp may also be given prominence.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-14-2018, 10:45 PM
boleyn boleyn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 30
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
The most simple way would be to look at planets on angles.

From what you say, Mars in his own sign on the 1st will be one of the main prominent planets.

Neptune on the 10th cusp may also be given prominence.
When I calculate the forces of the planet in some site, the force of uranus is not so strong. But looking generally, I found that uranus would be dominant, since it is in stellium and in critical degree
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-14-2018, 10:59 PM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 645
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleyn View Post
When I calculate the forces of the planet in some site, the force of uranus is not so strong. But looking generally, I found that uranus would be dominant, since it is in stellium and in critical degree
I don't personally use any of those "calculators" for the strength of a planet and am not sure how valuable they actually are.

A planet can be weak though and still prominent (or strong and not prominent). Those are different things.

Your Uranus is in a "dominating" position and will be quite "pure" because it is in a critical degree as you note.

So I guess the question is, why do want to know what planet is prominent?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-14-2018, 11:05 PM
boleyn boleyn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 30
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
I don't personally use any of those "calculators" for the strength of a planet and am not sure how valuable they actually are.

A planet can be weak though and still prominent (or strong and not prominent). Those are different things.

Your Uranus is in a "dominating" position and will be quite "pure" because it is in a critical degree as you note.

So I guess the question is, why do want to know what planet is prominent?
Sorry for the grammatical errors, google translate ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-15-2018, 12:36 AM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 645
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleyn View Post
I found my natal chart peculiar, and I did not see much coherence in the analysis of the sites, and I also saw many aspects for "Fama" or Public Career. What I particularly have a certain aversion
No problem about the grammatical errors...you are still understandable (at least I think so).

Yes. Site analysis is not very coherent or reliable because there are many parts in a chart and they often contradict so a person needs to look and see what is more likely.

Could you elaborate what you mean by "public career"? Do you mean government work? Or do you mean something involving dealing with a lot of people and being seen by them?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-15-2018, 01:07 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by boleyn View Post
The term would not exactly be public career, but something like visibility and fame
I read that aries point might suggest, a lot of visibility and uranus, subtle events
My 9th house has several planets, and this totally agrees with my focus today (study medicine)My chiron with many oppositions may be related to helping in the healing of others
My houses 10 and 1 are strong too (aspects of fame?)
But the main factor that led me to think this was neptune in midheaven
Is 9th related to medicine? I thought it was more just study in general.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-15-2018, 01:21 AM
boleyn boleyn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 30
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Is 9th related to medicine? I thought it was more just study in general.
House 9th related to higher studies, not necessarily medicine
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-15-2018, 01:25 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by boleyn View Post
House 9th related to higher studies, not necessarily medicine
Yeah that’s what I thought or travel abroad forgein things
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-15-2018, 02:58 AM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 645
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

I don't think I've heard of the idea of Uranus being subtle before.

10th and 1st houses strong (which you are right, you do have) can sometimes indicate fame, yes. It depends though.

They indicate "fame" in the sense that they make the person themselves (1st) and what they do in the world (10th) strong. They have a strong "path" in life. Normally this will get people noticed since they will achieve something in life.

But the planets involved have to be considered as well. Saturn is not very fond of publicity, for example.

Are you intending to go into doing surgery? (Strong Mars is good for that)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-15-2018, 10:33 AM
boleyn boleyn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 30
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
I don't think I've heard of the idea of Uranus being subtle before.

10th and 1st houses strong (which you are right, you do have) can sometimes indicate fame, yes. It depends though.

They indicate "fame" in the sense that they make the person themselves (1st) and what they do in the world (10th) strong. They have a strong "path" in life. Normally this will get people noticed since they will achieve something in life.

But the planets involved have to be considered as well. Saturn is not very fond of publicity, for example.

Are you intending to go into doing surgery? (Strong Mars is good for that)
Uranus and sudden events, drastic, abrupt, unexpected (I wrote earlier wrong)
I think the mars in me is expressed with desire for physical activities, movement, gym, sport, running
My interests to work that attracts me the most I think a lot are areas focused on care, shelter, such as oncology, pediatrics
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-15-2018, 05:32 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,205
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleyn View Post
How to know planet prominent natal chart?
* Neptune exactly in midheaven (09 capricorn)
* Ascendant (10 aries) conjunct mars (12 aries)
* Stellium 9th house: Sun (23 sag) / Uranus (00 capricorn) / Mercury (01capricorn) / Saturn (03 capricorn)
* Uranus in critical degrees (00 capricorn)
* Pluto (14 scorpio) with Venus (27 scorpio) (both in 8th house)
* Moon (16 pisces) trine with Pluto
* Chiron (04 cancer) Opposite Mercury / Saturn / Uranus / Neptune
* Node north in 11th (07 pisces) trine Chiron and Part of fortune (03 cancer)
* Part of fortune conjunct chiron (04 cancer / 03 cancer)
* 5th house in lion
* Vertex (27 virgo) with 5 square
* Jupiter in taurus 2th house
I think it might help if you would upload your chart so we can see it. Might get more responses...
Read here about how to do it:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=12126
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-15-2018)
  #14  
Unread 01-15-2018, 05:33 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,761
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleyn View Post

I found my natal chart peculiar, and I did not see much coherence in the analysis of the sites, and
I also saw many aspects for "Fama" or Public Career.
What I particularly have a certain aversion
Thanks for your pms these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use


good link for the basics of western tropical astrology is http://www.skyscript.co.uk/


Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post

I think it might help if you would upload your chart so we can see it.
Might get more responses...
Read here about how to do it:


https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=12126
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
IleneK (01-15-2018)
  #15  
Unread 11-03-2018, 03:39 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Your prominent planet is obviously mars because thats your ascendant sign. However there is a square from neptune in which you should know how it plays out in your real life.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 11-03-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
boleyn (11-03-2018)
Reply

Tags
chart, natal, planet, prominent

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.