Chat Thread

Chrysalis

The friend I met from America told me he was Rayla and he catfished her. She is also from Boston, funny isn’t it.

No I don’t think he is getting you to say or do things but he stirs up situations just by pretending to be all these people.

Oh so thats where your getting this new member boston guy from :unsure:

I could see the resemblance with shadow striker and blaze, aquarian not so much and boston guy seems more serious from what ive witnessed so far.

Im not sure what to think on this. I personally prefer people to have one account only...what about if i had a disagreement with blaze and stopped speaking to him, but was still speaking to aquarian, not knowing aquarian is the same person. This is kinda annoying.

No i didnt know blaze was also shadow...i just sensed the same energy from them, i even mentioned this to blaze myself on this thread and he even responded...i can't remember what he replied i need to find it.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Yes the Aquarian and Boston thing was just a theory but they have both been strange with me and I can feel his energy.

You just mentioned him being like ShadowStriker but I think you were right.

Anyway have a think of course. I just had to say it. Like I said my friend already told me he was Rayla and she was banned for having multiple accounts.

david starling

I just accept each personality as it comes across. Maybe some people have multiple identities that need to express themselves. I've got this fun, new system I'm trying out, and starting to use a lot, and from what Blaze posted as his Traditional chart, minus the outer Planets, he's got three Domiciles, but no real Directionality. Great self-confidence wherever he goes, and whatever the situation. Makes me think it was his real Chart, because it fits the personality of username Blaze. Hmm....are we SURE that Blaze is posting under different names, or is that just a Conspiracy theory? :biggrin:

Chrysalis

I just accept each personality as it comes across. Maybe some people have multiple identities that need to express themselves. I've got this fun, new system I'm trying out, and starting to use a lot, and from what Blaze posted as his Traditional chart, minus the outer Planets, he's got three Domiciles, but no real Directionality. Great self-confidence wherever he goes, and whatever the situation. Makes me think it was his real Chart, because it fits the personality of username Blaze. Hmm....are we SURE that Blaze is posting under different names, or is that just a Conspiracy theory? :biggrin:

Well i personally hope he's not, as i like blaze for blaze hes supposed to be individual and unique, not a multiple accounts member taking on many forms.

I'll be so annoyed if thats the case.

david starling

Well you remind me quite a bit of Jupiterasc, so i think maybe you have multiple accounts too....you post memes in the day and then later in the day, you come onto your chat thread to be Apps. :w00t:

I haven't looked at all the old Posts, but JupiterAsc has changed somewhat. I haven't yet seen any information concerning Chart, age, or gender. I THOUGHT we at least knew it was a Chart with....well, a rising Jupiter, conjunct the Ascendant. But, it occurs to me it could just be the username, not an actual Chart placement. Kinda fun when J.A. and AppLeo go at it--memes galore!

Ukpoohbear

I am pretty certain Blaze is his genuine account so the chart will be genuine too.

[Deleted accusatory comments mentioning other members by name. - Moderator]

It doesn’t stop him being cool for who he is as a person. I’m just saying because I’m fed up of seeing it and I am 100% sure after tying it all together for weeks, months. But especially since this chat thread.

I wonder if his chart has clues to the truth, chart never lies.

Anyway just explaining why.

Last edited:

Boston Guy

AppLeo was not the only one saying some outrageous things. A new member joined in quickly and seemed to enjoy trolling and being passive aggressive.

I see no reason why Chrysalis should get the blame for winding me up when I also mentioned another member Blaze who seems to suffer form multiple personalities or usernames as he is now the BostonGuy. The same guy who was just trolling me.

How many people has he been so far in this thread?
- ShadowStriker
- AquarianRising
- BostonGuy

I also know from a friend I met on here in real life that Blaze was also Rayla. Rayla spoke to her after she fell out with Blaze and pretended to be a girl and form friendships with her. This is why my friend won’t return here.

Now he is doing it to me - creating multiple accounts, passive aggressive and energy taking arguments from his many number of accounts.

I wonder how many other usernames he has created and why he doesn’t choose to use this platform for what it isn’t and not one of his stupid games.

I am a bit buzzed at the moment and I don't know who you have me for. Have the admin of this forum check my IPs, that might clear things up.

Furthermore, I haven't trolled, and I haven't intended to be passive-aggressive. If that was ever felt by those on the receiving end, I feel sorry. However, forgive me for feeling a bit irked at the thought that after such a small time here, I've already surrounded myself with controversy. All I've done is participated. Even if it was a manner in which you found unsatisfactory, I think this might be a stretch.

You think I trolled you? For that, I feel a bit hurt myself.

Cheers.

AppLeo

I am a bit buzzed at the moment and I don't know who you have me for. Have the admin of this forum check my IPs, that might clear things up.

Furthermore, I haven't trolled, and I haven't intended to be passive-aggressive. If that was ever felt by those on the receiving end, I feel sorry. However, forgive me for feeling a bit irked at the thought that after such a small time here, I've already surrounded myself with controversy. All I've done is participated. Even if it was a manner in which you found unsatisfactory, I think this might be a stretch.

You think I trolled you? For that, I feel a bit hurt myself.

Cheers.

Dude, you didn't do anything wrong. I don't know what they're on about honestly.

Boston Guy

Dude, you didn't do anything wrong. I don't know what they're on about honestly.

I won't be falsely accused, mind. Furthermore, being something I'm not is a strong accusation; and baseless at that, so baseless that I find it a bit insulting.

Also...

"but I didn’t want to quote because I had other thing so to say about ‘BostonGuy.’"

Could I get an explanation to this?

Forgive me for being forward but this seems worthy of response at least.

Now I have tried to be gracious, and personally, I think I've succeeded. I'm here to learn astrology, and here I am now; seeing all red.

Poor form, and for that, mea culpa.

Cheers to another one!

david starling

I won't be falsely accused, mind. Furthermore, being something I'm not is a strong accusation; and baseless at that, so baseless that I find it a bit insulting.

Also...

"but I didn’t want to quote because I had other thing so to say about ‘BostonGuy.’"

Could I get an explanation to this?

Forgive me for being forward but this seems worthy of response at least.

Now I have tried to be gracious, and personally, I think I've succeeded. I'm here to learn astrology, and here I am now; seeing all red.

Poor form, and for that, mea culpa.

Cheers to another one!

Are you Tropical Modern with your readings?

Osamenor

Staff member
Everyone, this is Chat, and things are more relaxed here than in most of the rest of the forum. That said, it is NOT okay to openly accuse other members, even in here. If you have any good reason to believe someone has multiple accounts, or is otherwise breaking the rules, please share that information with the moderators, privately. If you have any evidence to back that up, please share that, too, privately. Gossip isn't evidence.

For the record, Boston Guy is definitely not a duplicate account. I have done some checking to follow up on these allegations, and I am sure of that.

ShadowStriker was a duplicate, and was banned accordingly, but was not, as far as we know, a duplicate of anyone you've accused.

I have not found any evidence that any of the others named are duplicate ID's of Blaze, or of each other.

Let this discussion die.

Edited to add: I've deleted and edited some posts to remove the most egregious of the accusations. Left in place some that have been clearly debunked, so that my post and any responses to it won't give rise to speculation about people who not only are innocent, but were never accused in the first place.

Last edited:

david starling

Everyone, this is Chat, and things are more relaxed here than in most of the rest of the forum. That said, it is NOT okay to openly accuse other members, even in here. If you have any good reason to believe someone has multiple accounts, or is otherwise breaking the rules, please share that information with the moderators, privately. If you have any evidence to back that up, please share that, too, privately. Gossip isn't evidence.

For the record, Boston Guy is definitely not a duplicate account. I have done some checking to follow up on these allegations, and I am sure of that.

ShadowStriker was a duplicate, and was banned accordingly, but was not, as far as we know, a duplicate of anyone you've accused.

I have not found any evidence that any of the others named are duplicate ID's of Blaze, or of each other.

Let this discussion die.

Good to know! Thanks.