Choosing a date for a c section?

rahu

Banned
hi angelic

the surgery was successful and she is quite healthy after may years.
it seems that if a woman has been on birth control pills regularly the ovulation takes awhile after stopping to return to the natural rhythm . rahu

anjelik

hi angelic

the surgery was successful and she is quite healthy after may years.
it seems that if a woman has been on birth control pills regularly the ovulation takes awhile after stopping to return to the natural rhythm . rahu

I haven’t taken any birth control since 2008. I was on it from 2002 to 2008 but had some issues with blood clots in my legs so came off it. My cycle is extremely regular and like clockwork. I’d be interested to see if it adjusts back after birth, but I always got my period the first few days of the month, so every year on my birthday I would get a lovely gift from Mother Nature. The only year I can recall this not being true was the year I got married and the year prior. It moved back a week somehow but has readjusted back to this same cycle.

rahu

Banned
I haven’t taken any birth control since 2008. I was on it from 2002 to 2008 but had some issues with blood clots in my legs so came off it. My cycle is extremely regular and like clockwork. I’d be interested to see if it adjusts back after birth, but I always got my period the first few days of the month, so every year on my birthday I would get a lovely gift from Mother Nature. The only year I can recall this not being true was the year I got married and the year prior. It moved back a week somehow but has readjusted back to this same cycle.

your period is not related to your ovulation cycle. even though that is the medical dogma.
but as mentioned the birth control pill affects the ovulation date when you stop them.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Thanks rahu, I’m very happy that it will be a vaginal delivery.

The date of conception was between April 14 and 18. We had intercourse on the 14th and 15th and I started to feel pressure in my bladder on the 17th and went to the doctor on the 18th thinking it was a UTI. I had no trace of bacteria in my urine but after a week and and a half of still feeling pressure the doctor told me to take a pregnancy test. To my complete surprise, I tested positive for a pregnancy test.

Why do you ask?

hi angelic
is there any chance you might have had intercourse around the 3 or 4th of april or a few days before? maybe in a drunken stupor,just joking LOL. as that is around when the sun and moon were at 83 degrees. just wondering cause this system worked for 20 years with my ex never using any birth control. and our children were sort of planned around this system. actually a I had sveral lovers early in my life who were into their bodies and didn't use chemical contraceptives and they all said that they ovulated at the predicted time, so I am very intrigued as to why you are a exception to the rule LOL

rahu

anjelik

hi angelic
is there any chance you might have had intercourse around the 3 or 4th of april or a few days before? maybe in a drunken stupor,just joking LOL. as that is around when the sun and moon were at 83 degrees. just wondering cause this system worked for 20 years with my ex never using any birth control. and our children were sort of planned around this system. actually a I had sveral lovers early in my life who were into their bodies and didn't use chemical contraceptives and they all said that they ovulated at the predicted time, so I am very intrigued as to why you are a exception to the rule LOL

rahu

Haha, no the drunken stupor was the 14th and 15th when we took a trip to Berlin! I actually had my period on the 3rd and 4th and my husband was traveling on business for a week at that time. I do think we did it on a Friday the 31st of March, but I ended up getting my period the next day. It was definitely the weekend we went to Berlin. I only know this because then the following weekend after his work trip he went away for a bachelor party and came home that Monday and I actually caught a bad stomach bug and was sick leading up to our trip, so there was a few weeks between when we “did it” last!

Haha I feel like I’m always an exception to the rule. I wonder if I could have conceived from sex on the 31st and got my period anyway? Sperm can live up to 5 days apparently! If that is the case would it move my due date up by 2 weeks? The due date is January 6th.

Can you tell much about how a woman would handle pregnancy from her chart? To be honest I have had such an easy pregnancy thus far. I was never sick - the worst was that I was just really tired and had some migraines in the first few months but I got through it and never missed work. I started to have back pain and insomnia in the last two months, so that has effected me going to work and being miserable, but I’m finally on maternity leave starting Monday. Overall I can’t complain about pregnancy at all. I thought I would hate not drinking and I don’t even miss it. I mean at this stage I would like a glass of wine, but I’ve been able to be normal social me without it. I also haven’t turned into Shamu, which I’ve always feared. Everyone had noted how my bump is “so neat” and I have only gained in my belly and breasts. If I had known it wouldn’t be so horrific I wouldn’t have been so terrified my whole life! Also, my pregnancy has been very similar to my mother’s pregnancy with me and I came 2.5 weeks early - my due date was March 18. For that reason I’m basically waiting for my water to suddenly break (happened both times early for my mom).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Congrats Anjelik, you're due on New Years' day? or around the date? I know you plan a c-section, but all I can say is good luck to you and the baby. :smile:

anjelik

Congrats Anjelik, you're due on New Years' day? or around the date? I know you plan a c-section, but all I can say is good luck to you and the baby. :smile:

Thanks very much! I’m due the 6th of Jan. I don’t need a c section, which I’m really happy about. I thought I would since my midwife said for weeks she thought the baby was straight across in a ball since she couldn’t feel the head. But as it turns out it is actually head down so no need to schedule a c-section.

rahu

Banned
Haha, no the drunken stupor was the 14th and 15th when we took a trip to Berlin! I actually had my period on the 3rd and 4th and my husband was traveling on business for a week at that time. I do think we did it on a Friday the 31st of March, but I ended up getting my period the next day. It was definitely the weekend we went to Berlin. I only know this because then the following weekend after his work trip he went away for a bachelor party and came home that Monday and I actually caught a bad stomach bug and was sick leading up to our trip, so there was a few weeks between when we “did it” last!

Haha I feel like I’m always an exception to the rule. I wonder if I could have conceived from sex on the 31st and got my period anyway? Sperm can live up to 5 days apparently! If that is the case would it move my due date up by 2 weeks? The due date is January 6th.

Can you tell much about how a woman would handle pregnancy from her chart? To be honest I have had such an easy pregnancy thus far. I was never sick - the worst was that I was just really tired and had some migraines in the first few months but I got through it and never missed work. I started to have back pain and insomnia in the last two months, so that has effected me going to work and being miserable, but I’m finally on maternity leave starting Monday. Overall I can’t complain about pregnancy at all. I thought I would hate not drinking and I don’t even miss it. I mean at this stage I would like a glass of wine, but I’ve been able to be normal social me without it. I also haven’t turned into Shamu, which I’ve always feared. Everyone had noted how my bump is “so neat” and I have only gained in my belly and breasts. If I had known it wouldn’t be so horrific I wouldn’t have been so terrified my whole life! Also, my pregnancy has been very similar to my mother’s pregnancy with me and I came 2.5 weeks early - my due date was March 18. For that reason I’m basically waiting for my water to suddenly break (happened both times early for my mom).

I wonder if I could have conceived from sex on the 31st and got my period anyway? Sperm can live up to 5 days apparently! If that is the case would it move my due date up by 2 weeks? The due date is January 6th.

my understanding also is that sperm can remain motile for about 3 days. this would have put active sperm in your fallopian tubes during the 83 degree sun/moon aspect. yes it would move your due date by about 2 weeks. so we can check this method as you should go into labor before the doctors prediction.

I can not give insights to how a woman will handle pregnancy . the only insights I have are peripheral. since you are so near delivery the following suggestions may be to late to implement, but if a pregnant woman slathers her belly and vagina with cold pressed peanut oil during pregnancy, the potential for stretch marks are almost completely eliminated. in some situation the skin is so pliable that not cutting is necessary.so I don't know if you apply this method whether you would have the same results but it is worth a try .

rahu

anjelik

I wonder if I could have conceived from sex on the 31st and got my period anyway? Sperm can live up to 5 days apparently! If that is the case would it move my due date up by 2 weeks? The due date is January 6th.

my understanding also is that sperm can remain motile for about 3 days. this would have put active sperm in your fallopian tubes during the 83 degree sun/moon aspect. yes it would move your due date by about 2 weeks. so we can check this method as you should go into labor before the doctors prediction.

I can not give insights to how a woman will handle pregnancy . the only insights I have are peripheral. since you are so near delivery the following suggestions may be to late to implement, but if a pregnant woman slathers her belly and vagina with cold pressed peanut oil during pregnancy, the potential for stretch marks are almost completely eliminated. in some situation the skin is so pliable that not cutting is necessary.so I don't know if you apply this method whether you would have the same results but it is worth a try .

rahu

Interesting! I will keep you posted and let you know if I am "early" from my January 6th due date.

I haven't gotten any stretch marks, but have been using bio oil on my belly.

rahu

Banned
Interesting! I will keep you posted and let you know if I am "early" from my January 6th due date.

I haven't gotten any stretch marks, but have been using bio oil on my belly.

thats good
you know 9 months from april 3 is jan 3 so maybe the doctor made his prediction of your due date on the medical evidence of the length of you pregnancy . if he simply added 9 months to your conception date then jan 14 or so would be your due date.
any ways good luck
rahu

anjelik

thats good
you know 9 months from april 3 is jan 3 so maybe the doctor made his prediction of your due date on the medical evidence of the length of you pregnancy . if he simply added 9 months to your conception date then jan 14 or so would be your due date.
any ways good luck
rahu

They did it from the first date of my last period, which was April 1. Even when I pop the info into online tools it came up with the same. I went for a private scan at 7 weeks because I wanted to bring home pics to show my family when we visited to make the announcement to them and they then said my due date was Jan 8...but at my 12 and 20 week scans at the hospital they confirmed the 6th. Something inside me keeps saying 3. So either Dec 23 or Jan 3. December 23 would be funny because my husband doesn’t want me to go into labor on Big sports days, haha! I don’t like the tight conjunction between Saturn and the Sun in Cap - I feel like that’s such a serious aspect and I don’t want my baby to feel restricted in expressing itself! One thing I do want is for my husband’s confidence to be passed down - it’s something I lack and he definitely is not shy of!! It will also have Venus/Saturn in Cap, which I have (the square) and I just think it’s a bit much in seriousness department with a Cap stellium. Part of my wants it to come early to have more Sag energy. I guess whatever happens will happen! The further into Capricorn the better to avoid that Saturn square then! But not too far because I don’t need a square off with my 3 malefics and my husband’s mars. Could be lethal!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
They did it from the first date of my last period, which was April 1. Even when I pop the info into online tools it came up with the same. I went for a private scan at 7 weeks because I wanted to bring home pics to show my family when we visited to make the announcement to them and they then said my due date was Jan 8...but at my 12 and 20 week scans at the hospital they confirmed the 6th. Something inside me keeps saying 3. So either Dec 23 or Jan 3. December 23 would be funny because my husband doesn’t want me to go into labor on Big sports days, haha! I don’t like the tight conjunction between Saturn and the Sun in Cap - I feel like that’s such a serious aspect and I don’t want my baby to feel restricted in expressing itself! One thing I do want is for my husband’s confidence to be passed down - it’s something I lack and he definitely is not shy of!! It will also have Venus/Saturn in Cap, which I have (the square) and I just think it’s a bit much in seriousness department with a Cap stellium. Part of my wants it to come early to have more Sag energy. I guess whatever happens will happen! The further into Capricorn the better to avoid that Saturn square then! But not too far because I don’t need a square off with my 3 malefics and my husband’s mars. Could be lethal!

oh so they use the menstruation myth. its funny how doctors cling to this fallacies when they know a woman can conceive during her period.
so it comes down to how many weeks you carry your baby. that is why I asked if you had other children because usually the second pregnancy has a similar time frame reference.

rahu

CapAquaPis

Jan 2nd-3rd, 2018 is the full moon in Cancer night. Btw, what's your sun sign, Anjelik? I can see the significance of the signs Capricorn (parenting) and Cancer (maternity). Are you worried about the Sun/Venus/Saturn in Cap conjunction?

anjelik

Jan 2nd-3rd, 2018 is the full moon in Cancer night. Btw, what's your sun sign, Anjelik? I can see the significance of the signs Capricorn (parenting) and Cancer (maternity). Are you worried about the Sun/Venus/Saturn in Cap conjunction?

My sun is Pisces and my moon is Gemini with a Cap rising. My husband is also a Pisces sun with an Aqua moon and Aries rising. He has a Cancer Mars and I have three planets in Libra that square his Mars (my mars/Saturn/Pluto conjunction). I really don’t want our child’s sun to square our challenging planets!! Haha! So yes, a bit worried. Might be better off to have it come early this week and have a Sag stellium. I guess we shall see how it all pans out though!!

katydid

My sun is Pisces and my moon is Gemini with a Cap rising. My husband is also a Pisces sun with an Aqua moon and Aries rising. He has a Cancer Mars and I have three planets in Libra that square his Mars (my mars/Saturn/Pluto conjunction). I really don’t want our child’s sun to square our challenging planets!! Haha! So yes, a bit worried. Might be better off to have it come early this week and have a Sag stellium. I guess we shall see how it all pans out though!!

The reality is that your child will likely have Cap planets challenging yours...:sideways:

That is what families are built upon. But it doesn't have to be a bad thing. Your child is like your 'transit.' Your marriage will be 'stressed' and 'challenged' by having a child to care for and pay for and to raise.

It makes sense that you both would have challenging aspects from the experience.

It doesn't have to be a bad thing though. My 25 yr old daughter and I are very close. We speak every day, see each other every few days.

We have Mercury opposed Mercury and the Sun exactly inconjunct Sun.

So yes, the teen years were challenging. We did butt heads. But that is pretty normal and we made it through stronger than ever.

Your child 'chooses' this incarnation. We can try and shape it to be as good as possible by what we can control, but in reality, it will unfold the way it should.

If she has Capricorn issues, so be it. :whistling:

I remember looking at my sons potential chart, and in April of 88, there was this triple Capricorn Conjunction. He was about to be born and there was a Saturn/Uranus/Neptune tight conjunction in early Capricorn. I was so worried. :pouty:

He is one of the most reliable, responsible young men you could ever hope to meet. He is awesome and I now see the positive traits of Capricorn when I visit his young family.

CapAquaPis

Pisces people are compatible with me (an Aquarian sun/moon), as well Pisces parents are pretty good with their children. Both Aquarius and Pisces have a modern, liberal and progressive stance in parenting, and their own family values (although it doesn't have to be religious, traditional or conservative) places the true importance of marriage, commitment, and sacrifice for the betterment of their children or their spouse (each other). I wish you the best in motherhood, as well your husband as a devoted father, and an early merry Christmas/happy holidays/joyous new year...esp. to your child. (boy? girl?)

anjelik

The reality is that your child will likely have Cap planets challenging yours...:sideways:

That is what families are built upon. But it doesn't have to be a bad thing. Your child is like your 'transit.' Your marriage will be 'stressed' and 'challenged' by having a child to care for and pay for and to raise.

It makes sense that you both would have challenging aspects from the experience.

It doesn't have to be a bad thing though. My 25 yr old daughter and I are very close. We speak every day, see each other every few days.

We have Mercury opposed Mercury and the Sun exactly inconjunct Sun.

So yes, the teen years were challenging. We did butt heads. But that is pretty normal and we made it through stronger than ever.

Your child 'chooses' this incarnation. We can try and shape it to be as good as possible by what we can control, but in reality, it will unfold the way it should.

If she has Capricorn issues, so be it. :whistling:

I remember looking at my sons potential chart, and in April of 88, there was this triple Capricorn Conjunction. He was about to be born and there was a Saturn/Uranus/Neptune tight conjunction in early Capricorn. I was so worried. :pouty:

He is one of the most reliable, responsible young men you could ever hope to meet. He is awesome and I now see the positive traits of Capricorn when I visit his young family.

Interesting point about the child challenging our marriage! We were married on April 3, 2015 - which was the day before a solar eclipse. The sun was at 13 degrees Aries and Moon at 7 degrees Libra (exactly opposite my husband’s Aries rising). So I guess we have a cardinal life path together! Ha!

anjelik

Pisces people are compatible with me (an Aquarian sun/moon), as well Pisces parents are pretty good with their children. Both Aquarius and Pisces have a modern, liberal and progressive stance in parenting, and their own family values (although it doesn't have to be religious, traditional or conservative) places the true importance of marriage, commitment, and sacrifice for the betterment of their children or their spouse (each other). I wish you the best in motherhood, as well your husband as a devoted father, and an early merry Christmas/happy holidays/joyous new year...esp. to your child. (boy? girl?)

My husband is more traditional than I am, but we do have similar values. Thanks for the well wishes - we don’t know the gender of the baby...I’m thinking it’s a girl and my husband of course is convinced it’s a boy. I kind of hope it’s a boy so he isn’t disappointed. But I know he will love the baby either way. I think every man wants their mini me!!

rahu

Banned
My husband is more traditional than I am, but we do have similar values. Thanks for the well wishes - we don’t know the gender of the baby...I’m thinking it’s a girl and my husband of course is convinced it’s a boy. I kind of hope it’s a boy so he isn’t disappointed. But I know he will love the baby either way. I think every man wants their mini me!!

here

I recall another anecdote that if a woman carried her baby high it is a girl and if low a boy. but I can't even recall where I read this. you might ask you midwife if she ever heard or noticed this anecdote.

here's a site that gives myths and old wives tales
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a550468/can-old-wives-tales-predict-a-boy-or-girl
You're carrying low. it's a boy
there is a list of "predictors"

rahu

Last edited:

anjelik

Baby girl was born 7:57 this morning - cap sun, cap rising and Virgo moon. I was 8cm dilated when admitted so no pain relief other than gas and air for me. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do but I’m so in love.