Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-06-2017, 10:32 PM

Analysis requested

Not looking for predictions, only personality analysis. Bonus points if you can guess my Myers-Briggs type.
Attached Images
File Type: png Natal Chart.png (20.3 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Caladir; 05-06-2017 at 10:35 PM.
Unread 05-07-2017, 12:19 AM

Re: Analysis requested

Could you reupload your chart using astro.com? I don't like how this chart looks... I don't see orbs, the house cusps are problematic to notice and the black background doesn't help too.

As for your personality type, my guess is ISFJ. Not really fond of this personality classification but it'd be cool if I guessed it right.
Unread 05-07-2017, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleooo View Post
Could you reupload your chart using astro.com? I don't like how this chart looks... I don't see orbs, the house cusps are problematic to notice and the black background doesn't help too.

As for your personality type, my guess is ISFJ. Not really fond of this personality classification but it'd be cool if I guessed it right.
Here be the alternate chart ye requested
Attached Images
File Type: gif Natal Chart 2.gif (50.8 KB, 18 views)
Unread 05-07-2017, 07:59 AM

Hi !
I have recast the chart as per vedic format and the analysis is as follows:
Ascendant conjunct Sun( Chitra) Mercury ( Vishaka in Libra.
Now the Ascendant is in Libra Vishaka the shocker. This star loves bling. They love flashy and they love to shock others.This person can make for an unconventional entertainer or flash photographer.Sun is in Libra Chitra the architect, the diplomat, the balancer. These people have a very good sense of style and aesthetics. They may be good at architecture too.
Moon in Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consciousness. Even though they give a vube of being very social,they are loners at heart. They easily pick on the emotions of others and so they trust very few people. They need peace and quiet at times to drift off in the dreamy ocean
God bless!
Unread 05-07-2017, 03:29 PM

MBTI is INFP or J. Quick traits: shy, analytical, self-focused, searching.
Unread 05-07-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
MBTI is INFP or J. Quick traits: shy, analytical, self-focused, searching.
hey sibylline!
haven't seen your postings in awhile..

To OP, my guess, INTJ, due to lots of planets in air, and despite a sun in venus ruled libra, saturn is in taurus, and is opposite ascendent.
Moon is pisces, but with so much air and saturns involvement; TJ, would be my guess.

Last edited by ashriia; 05-07-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Unread 05-10-2017, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
hey sibylline!
haven't seen your postings in awhile..

To OP, my guess, INTJ, due to lots of planets in air, and despite a sun in venus ruled libra, saturn is in taurus, and is opposite ascendent.
Moon is pisces, but with so much air and saturns involvement; TJ, would be my guess.
Hiiii ashriia!

To me the chart is not airy. You probably know more about MBTI than I but if it is a summation of tendencies then it is about a balance and overall the chart did not say T to me. (It is a male's chart though, and I know men may want to view themselves that way.) However, now that you mention it, that is a good guess.
Unread 05-10-2017, 03:20 AM

lol, why do I know more about mbti than you? you probably know more about it than me

I agree, chart is not so airy. I looked at first chart, which is hard to decipher and opened my big mouth; before looking at the 2nd one. I mistook scorpio rising with virgo rising. those m's! I meant to delete my post but got lazy, then forgot. lol.
Im going to stick with TJ though, just because that is what came to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Hiiii ashriia!

To me the chart is not airy. You probably know more about MBTI than I but if it is a summation of tendencies then it is about a balance and overall the chart did not say T to me. (It is a male's chart though, and I know men may want to view themselves that way.) However, now that you mention it, that is a good guess.

Tags
analysis, requested