Dupe accounts

Blaze

Account Closed
I just remembered why I used to love youtube poops so much

Yeah, it's shite and it's getting hit by an even ****ier Saturn. Such karmic debt wont be erased by a little rope m8. She's gonna have to suffer

Cancer Mars squaring that shitty Saturn? Holy lord of karma that's some interdesting stuff. Explains a lot tho.

May the Buddha hold her in the palm of his hand.

Cupid Arrow

Was she really that bad? Or was she lonely? I'm new and no; I don't know what she did but you can tell she
annoyed the hell outta ya for you to remember her aspects. LMAO

tsmall

Premium Member
I know we all like to play a bit with the duplicate accounts, but it's more helpful if someone pm's a mod when they think they've come across one. :whistling:

Tamara

conspiracy theorist

Wouldn't surprise me because it's a new account and it engaged me in conversation.

That's a strange way to look at this. If new accounts didn't engage in conversation, how would they familiarize themselves with the people on here?

PeachySweet turned out to be that mental mars chick that got banned...she even messaged me to pretend to want to be my friend. I felt a bit silly because she told me she didn't have many friends and in hindsight she was taking the p out of me.

Curiouser and curiouser

I don't like being gullible.

Be more discriminating with what people say to you on here. I guess you're doing that now which is good practice.

That's a strange way to look at this. If new accounts didn't engage in conversation, how would they familiarize themselves with the people on here?

Well funny you should say that because I had a similar train of thought when I replied to PeachySweet. She was obviously working in tandem with others because she was extroverted, and the mars in ascendant wouldn't pass up the opportunity for an audience.

Curiouser and curiouser

What do you mean..?

Be more discriminating with what people say to you on here. I guess you're doing that now which is good practice.

Yeah, not the most discriminating person in general tbf, then get overly suspicious. But I certainly am a target for the young team on here.

conspiracy theorist

Well funny you should say that because I had a similar train of thought when I replied to PeachySweet. She was obviously working in tandem with others because she was extroverted, and the mars in ascendant wouldn't pass up the opportunity for an audience.

Don't want to get burned again eh? I get it, but you could still enjoy a little exchange without investing too much of yourself into it. You need to unlock the breezy attitude inherent in your Sag moon.

What do you mean..?

PeachySweet being that mental Mars chick (who?) and playing you like a fiddle. That's some 4D chess level ****.

Yeah, not the most discriminating person in general tbf, then get overly suspicious. But I certainly am a target for the young team on here.

Yeah well you're an idealist who's basically all heart. The most objective part of you is your Libra ascendant and even that still has you being ruled by Ms. I want to be your friend. I guess this increasing of your skepticism will serve you in the future.

Don't want to get burned again eh? I get it, but you could still enjoy a little exchange without investing too much of yourself into it. You need to unlock the breezy attitude inherent in your Sag moon.

Oh my sag moon is always there...sometimes just those worthy get it and the rest can get my Saturn or my Aries...haha...

PeachySweet being that mental Mars chick (who?) and playing you like a fiddle. That's some 4D chess level ****.

That Rayla chick...she wouldn't have done it if her own volition surely. I imagined her having a right laugh with the young team on here. I don't include you in that because you drift close and far enough from it all.

Yeah well you're an idealist who's basically all heart. The most objective part of you is your Libra ascendant and even that still has you being ruled by Ms.

It's a cruel world to be an idealist in sometimes...

I want to be your friend

You already are my friend :D that's why I get on at you when I see discrepancies in your usually flawless thinking ;p

david starling

Spoken like thee P T Barnum himself! :D

I've been conned a few times by people who were able to fly under my radar! Thought it couldn't happen to me. :crying::sad:
Actually, Barnum's main competitor said that line about "a sucker being born every minute"--it was sour grapes about the success of one of Barnum's exhibitions.

conspiracy theorist

Oh my sag moon is always there...sometimes just those worthy get it and the rest can get my Saturn or my Aries...haha...

What about your Venus? Is it in the 6th house eating fruit roll ups?

That Rayla chick...she wouldn't have done it if her own volition surely. I imagined her having a right laugh with the young team on here. I don't include you in that because you drift close and far enough from it all.

Oh the little fireball. She was top jokes when she was around. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from my "aloof participation".

It's a cruel world to be an idealist in sometimes...

It's a cruel world regardless. Idealists just get disenchanted easier while more pragmatic types try to make use of the garbage.

You already are my friend :D that's why I get on at you when I see discrepancies in your usually flawless thinking ;p

See what I mean? At least you were honest when you got lover on that archetype test. I do put my thoughts out there so they can be argued so I appreciate you jumping in (sometimes)

I've been conned a few times by people who were able to fly under my radar! Thought it couldn't happen to me. :crying::sad:
Actually, Barnum's main competitor said that line about "a sucker being born every minute"--it was sour grapes about the success of one of Barnum's exhibitions.

David out of interest, because I was speaking to soldier who said his belief in astrology goes no further than the p t Barnum effect due to his cynicism. But he also said he likens astrology to being racist because it predetermines who you are based on where you were born and gives excuses for certain behaviour. I told him, of course, that astrology is not fated and is there to overcome your difficult aspects etc but the Barnum effect uses astrology as it's example.

I guess the only way to convince him would be to read his chart.

What about your Venus? Is it in the 6th house eating fruit roll ups?

Haha yes,...it's being a 'prone addict...' tired from doing all the cleaning...

Oh the little fireball. She was top jokes when she was around. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from my "aloof participation".

Tbf she was hilarious....I like it when there's drama....that's what you youngteam are good for...young team is Scottish for a gang of dangerous young people btw hahahahaha

It's a cruel world regardless. Idealists just get disenchanted easier while more pragmatic types try to make use of the garbage.

'When the going gets tough, the tough gets going,' and the rest....make a cup of tea....

See what I mean? At least you were honest when you got lover on that archetype test. I do put my thoughts out there so they can be argued so I appreciate you jumping in (sometimes)

Oh well I was only saying that because I make a lot of effort myself to be as unbiased and essentially undecided on everything, so as to see all sides of the situation. But then we all judge too i.e. Cupidarrow....

BUT....how many new posts have there been lately about 'hi I am new here' in the last week??? It's like an invasion of potentially fake profiles. If I had free reign here I would have commented to about 5 'newcomer's' this week going 'YOU'RE NOT NEW!! TELL ME WHO YOU REALLY ARE.'