Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Closed Thread
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:38 PM

Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

I don't know if you saw the chart that I posted in my first thread. But I had Moon sextile Saturn yes I know that sextiles are weak. But what does it mean to have the sextile between Moon and Saturn in the chart? If the person wants to see me but the charts says no then what? Don't meet him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Then git gud

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I don't know if you saw the chart that I posted in my first thread. But I had Moon sextile Saturn yes I know that sextiles are weak. But what does it mean to have the sextile between Moon and Saturn in the chart? If the person wants to see me but the charts says no then what? Don't meet him?
What do you honestly want to do?
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:45 PM

Honestly I do want to see him I really do and I wish we could have a sexual relationship I like going to see him.
Quote:
What do you honestly want to do?
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Honestly I do want to see him I really do and I wish we could have a sexual relationship I like going to see him.
Then phucking do it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
deepminde (11-12-2016), tikana (11-12-2016)
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
She said that she didn't think the guy and I would meet again. Yet other people said yes I even asked on another astrology forum and I was told yes. The Moon sextile Saturn is why people are saying yes. The reason why she said no is because of the Mars on the ASC. And then you went on about how I will learn the hard way.
Out of all the forums you have been on, what one was the most helpful/accommodating, or interesting to you? I said you would learn the hard way because, like me, you want to do what you want , regardless of what anyone or anything tells us. Right? ''Twas not an insult.
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:38 PM

Both forums are helpful so even though some people said yes I'll still learn the hard way? I'm not in a relationship with the guy. However I do like going to see him and I wish we could at least have a friendship. But I guess that's not going to happen because of what the chart says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Out of all the forums you have been on, what one was the most helpful/accommodating, or interesting to you? I said you would learn the hard way because, like me, you want to do what you want , regardless of what anyone or anything tells us. Right? ''Twas not an insult.
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
OMG, you won't give up until everyone will say yes...
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:50 PM

This is what you assume but you are wrong I don't want everyone to say. The only reason why I asked this question is because I wanted to know whether or not I'd see this man again. Some people said yes and some said no ok that's fine. So then I asked what I should do then because the guy sent me a provocative photo saying what he wanted to do with me. Since the chart says our friendship would break up then I should cut him off then. This is why I didn't understand why people said no when he's been doing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
OMG, you won't give up until everyone will say yes...

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 11-12-2016 at 08:53 PM.
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
This is what you assume but you are wrong I don't want everyone to say. The only reason why I asked this question is because I wanted to know whether or not I'd see this man again. Some people said yes and some said no ok that's fine. So then I asked what I should do then because the guy sent me a provocative photo saying what he wanted to do with me. Since the chart says our friendship would break up then I should cut him off then. This is why I didn't understand why people said no when he's been doing this.
Because he wants s*x, not relationship...
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Both forums are helpful so even though some people said yes I'll still learn the hard way? I'm not in a relationship with the guy. However I do like going to see him and I wish we could at least have a friendship. But I guess that's not going to happen because of what the chart says.
Yeah that's good both forums were helpful, but if you could choose, which was the best overall? Who knows what will happen. If it doesn't happen, what are you gonna do? Cos you will need to think about that too.
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:00 PM

How do you know that he only wants sex? There are times when he doesn't even want to talk about sex. When he tells me that I shouldn't use my sexuality to communicate. How I should educate myself more and better myself etc. This is the part that I don't get. People keep saying that he wants sex and not friendship. Well then why is it that sometimes he doesn't want to talk about sex? There are times when he tells me to only talk to him about my academics.

So the chart shows nothing about him having some kind of influence on me? In regards to be bettering myself? It shows nothing about me learning from him? I don't know.
Quote:
Because he wants s*x, not relationship...

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 11-12-2016 at 09:04 PM.
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
How do you know that he only wants sex? There are times when he doesn't even want to talk about sex. When he tells me that I shouldn't use my sexuality to communicate. How I should educate myself more and better myself etc. This is the part that I don't get. People keep saying that he wants sex and not friendship. Well then why is it that sometimes he doesn't want to talk about sex? There are times when he tells me to only talk to him about my academics.
It wasn't sex v's friendship, it was sex v's a love relationship. Sometimes he doesn't talk about sex because it would come across really creepy if he did that. Also, just because he doesn't want a relationship, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy talking to you - you can have one without the other.
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
It is obvious he wants only sex. He's manipulating you, fu****g with your mind. Do what ever you want...
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:08 PM

I wasn't talking about a love relationship I was talking about a friendship. But the chart says he wants to have sex with me? So as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me? I mean can I have a sexual relationship with this man?
Quote:
It wasn't sex v's friendship, it was sex v's a love relationship. Sometimes he doesn't talk about sex because it would come across really creepy if he did that. Also, just because he doesn't want a relationship, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy talking to you - you can have one without the other.
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
I wasn't talking about a love relationship I was talking about a friendship. But the chart says he wants to have sex with me? So as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me? I mean can I have a sexual relationship with this man?
are you a troll? you said
Quote:
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:16 PM

What? I'm saying the exact same thing I said we aren't in a relationship. but I do enjoy seeing him and yes I wish we could at least be friends. I never said I wanted to be in a love relationship.
Quote:
are you a troll? you said
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
You can't take your insecurities out on horary. You were given one answer. You can't keep picking slightly different questions and making a new chart. Horary is not 'magic.'
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:20 PM

When I asked that question I wasn't asking because I want a love relationship with the guy. I never once said I wanted to be in a romantic relationship with him so I don't know what you are talking about. All I asked was if I would see him again that's it and I wasn't given only one answer.
Quote:
You can't take your insecurities out on horary. You were given one answer. You can't keep picking slightly different questions and making a new chart. Horary is not 'magic.'
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
What? I'm saying the exact same thing I said we aren't in a relationship. but I do enjoy seeing him and yes I wish we could at least be friends. I never said I wanted to be in a love relationship.
So go and have friendship, s*x or that ever you want.
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:22 PM

Mars on the ascendant probably showed the amount of **** you're getting for making the chart

It's funny
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:23 PM

What's wrong with me making the chart?
Quote:
Mars on the ascendant probably showed the amount of **** you're getting for making the chart

It's funny
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:30 PM

I'm not saying that people weren't good enough for me. And everyone on this forum didn't say no. So the chart shows that he wants sex with me. So basically that means as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me?
Quote:
Which forum was the best btw? And look at it like this - there are many different interpretations to the bible, isn't there? Would you constantly go up to a Jew and ask him why he sees things differently to a Catholic? Sorry if horary or the people interpreting weren't good enough for you, but you have got all you can out of this.

It's time to stop.
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because I already did answer the question when you asked it before. I said both forums are helpful.
Child of Venus - can I ask you to read the quoted part of this message, of which you wrote. Let me repeat the part which I think is the most important - 'because I already did answer the question when you asked it before." Did you see what you did there? You answered ONE question. Horary only answers one question. You do not get another shot. It's time to see what happens and report back when there is a change in circumstances.

It's time to stop.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (11-12-2016)
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:57 PM

Yeah but I'm asking if the chart shows that he wants to have sex with me?
Quote:
I believe almost every guy will have s*x with a person who wants to have s*x with him. (Or is it them... it's so late... I'm confused...) DD

You ask and ask the same question over and over. What answer do you want?
Unread 11-13-2016, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Dirius
this chart is cancer rising... there is no YES on this chart.

the other chart yields the same the one with mars rising.

i already explain why that sextile is non working sextile

T
The chart in this thread is just another among many, not the original, so it can simply be discarded. The original chart is the one she posted, with Capricorn rising on another topic.

I have to disagree that the sextile between between Saturn and Moon won't work. I don't really see any impediment to it.

Both planets are well placed (Saturn in 11th and Moon in 1st), and there is a degree of reception from Moon to Saturn (Aquarius), whith Moon being the angular applying planet. There is no prohibition either.

While a malefic such as Mars in the ascendant could be considered a debility, it is however placed in its own exaltation, and with so much essential dignity, it may very likely not be that harmful.

But that is what I think.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Dirius; 11-13-2016 at 04:08 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
chart, correctly, reading