Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:38 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

I don't know if you saw the chart that I posted in my first thread. But I had Moon sextile Saturn yes I know that sextiles are weak. But what does it mean to have the sextile between Moon and Saturn in the chart? If the person wants to see me but the charts says no then what? Don't meet him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Then git gud

  #52  
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:42 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,386
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I don't know if you saw the chart that I posted in my first thread. But I had Moon sextile Saturn yes I know that sextiles are weak. But what does it mean to have the sextile between Moon and Saturn in the chart? If the person wants to see me but the charts says no then what? Don't meet him?
What do you honestly want to do?
  #53  
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:45 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Honestly I do want to see him I really do and I wish we could have a sexual relationship I like going to see him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
What do you honestly want to do?
  #54  
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:46 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,386
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Honestly I do want to see him I really do and I wish we could have a sexual relationship I like going to see him.
Then phucking do it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
deepminde (11-12-2016), tikana (11-12-2016)
  #55  
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
She said that she didn't think the guy and I would meet again. Yet other people said yes I even asked on another astrology forum and I was told yes. The Moon sextile Saturn is why people are saying yes. The reason why she said no is because of the Mars on the ASC. And then you went on about how I will learn the hard way.
Out of all the forums you have been on, what one was the most helpful/accommodating, or interesting to you? I said you would learn the hard way because, like me, you want to do what you want , regardless of what anyone or anything tells us. Right? ''Twas not an insult.
  #56  
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:38 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Both forums are helpful so even though some people said yes I'll still learn the hard way? I'm not in a relationship with the guy. However I do like going to see him and I wish we could at least have a friendship. But I guess that's not going to happen because of what the chart says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Out of all the forums you have been on, what one was the most helpful/accommodating, or interesting to you? I said you would learn the hard way because, like me, you want to do what you want , regardless of what anyone or anything tells us. Right? ''Twas not an insult.
  #57  
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:48 PM
deepminde deepminde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 225
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I don't know if you saw the chart that I posted in my first thread. But I had Moon sextile Saturn yes I know that sextiles are weak. But what does it mean to have the sextile between Moon and Saturn in the chart? If the person wants to see me but the charts says no then what? Don't meet him?
OMG, you won't give up until everyone will say yes...
  #58  
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:50 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

This is what you assume but you are wrong I don't want everyone to say. The only reason why I asked this question is because I wanted to know whether or not I'd see this man again. Some people said yes and some said no ok that's fine. So then I asked what I should do then because the guy sent me a provocative photo saying what he wanted to do with me. Since the chart says our friendship would break up then I should cut him off then. This is why I didn't understand why people said no when he's been doing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
OMG, you won't give up until everyone will say yes...

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 11-12-2016 at 08:53 PM.
  #59  
Unread 11-12-2016, 08:57 PM
deepminde deepminde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 225
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
This is what you assume but you are wrong I don't want everyone to say. The only reason why I asked this question is because I wanted to know whether or not I'd see this man again. Some people said yes and some said no ok that's fine. So then I asked what I should do then because the guy sent me a provocative photo saying what he wanted to do with me. Since the chart says our friendship would break up then I should cut him off then. This is why I didn't understand why people said no when he's been doing this.
Because he wants s*x, not relationship...
  #60  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Both forums are helpful so even though some people said yes I'll still learn the hard way? I'm not in a relationship with the guy. However I do like going to see him and I wish we could at least have a friendship. But I guess that's not going to happen because of what the chart says.
Yeah that's good both forums were helpful, but if you could choose, which was the best overall? Who knows what will happen. If it doesn't happen, what are you gonna do? Cos you will need to think about that too.
  #61  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:00 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

How do you know that he only wants sex? There are times when he doesn't even want to talk about sex. When he tells me that I shouldn't use my sexuality to communicate. How I should educate myself more and better myself etc. This is the part that I don't get. People keep saying that he wants sex and not friendship. Well then why is it that sometimes he doesn't want to talk about sex? There are times when he tells me to only talk to him about my academics.

So the chart shows nothing about him having some kind of influence on me? In regards to be bettering myself? It shows nothing about me learning from him? I don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
Because he wants s*x, not relationship...

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 11-12-2016 at 09:04 PM.
  #62  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
How do you know that he only wants sex? There are times when he doesn't even want to talk about sex. When he tells me that I shouldn't use my sexuality to communicate. How I should educate myself more and better myself etc. This is the part that I don't get. People keep saying that he wants sex and not friendship. Well then why is it that sometimes he doesn't want to talk about sex? There are times when he tells me to only talk to him about my academics.
It wasn't sex v's friendship, it was sex v's a love relationship. Sometimes he doesn't talk about sex because it would come across really creepy if he did that. Also, just because he doesn't want a relationship, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy talking to you - you can have one without the other.
  #63  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:07 PM
deepminde deepminde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 225
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
How do you know that he only wants sex? There are times when he doesn't even want to talk about sex. When he tells me that I shouldn't use my sexuality to communicate. How I should educate myself more and better myself etc. This is the part that I don't get. People keep saying that he wants sex and not friendship. Well then why is it that sometimes he doesn't want to talk about sex? There are times when he tells me to only talk to him about my academics.
It is obvious he wants only sex. He's manipulating you, fu****g with your mind. Do what ever you want...
  #64  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:08 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

I wasn't talking about a love relationship I was talking about a friendship. But the chart says he wants to have sex with me? So as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me? I mean can I have a sexual relationship with this man?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
It wasn't sex v's friendship, it was sex v's a love relationship. Sometimes he doesn't talk about sex because it would come across really creepy if he did that. Also, just because he doesn't want a relationship, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy talking to you - you can have one without the other.
  #65  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:13 PM
deepminde deepminde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 225
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I wasn't talking about a love relationship I was talking about a friendship. But the chart says he wants to have sex with me? So as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me? I mean can I have a sexual relationship with this man?
are you a troll? you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Honestly I do want to see him I really do and I wish we could have a sexual relationship I like going to see him.
  #66  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:16 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

What? I'm saying the exact same thing I said we aren't in a relationship. but I do enjoy seeing him and yes I wish we could at least be friends. I never said I wanted to be in a love relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
are you a troll? you said
  #67  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I wasn't talking about a love relationship I was talking about a friendship. But the chart says he wants to have sex with me? So as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me? I mean can I have a sexual relationship with this man?
You can't take your insecurities out on horary. You were given one answer. You can't keep picking slightly different questions and making a new chart. Horary is not 'magic.'
  #68  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:20 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

When I asked that question I wasn't asking because I want a love relationship with the guy. I never once said I wanted to be in a romantic relationship with him so I don't know what you are talking about. All I asked was if I would see him again that's it and I wasn't given only one answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
You can't take your insecurities out on horary. You were given one answer. You can't keep picking slightly different questions and making a new chart. Horary is not 'magic.'
  #69  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:21 PM
deepminde deepminde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 225
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
What? I'm saying the exact same thing I said we aren't in a relationship. but I do enjoy seeing him and yes I wish we could at least be friends. I never said I wanted to be in a love relationship.
So go and have friendship, s*x or that ever you want.
  #70  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:22 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,386
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Mars on the ascendant probably showed the amount of **** you're getting for making the chart

It's funny
  #71  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:23 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

What's wrong with me making the chart?
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Mars on the ascendant probably showed the amount of **** you're getting for making the chart

It's funny
  #72  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:30 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

I'm not saying that people weren't good enough for me. And everyone on this forum didn't say no. So the chart shows that he wants sex with me. So basically that means as long as I want sex with him he'll give it to me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Which forum was the best btw? And look at it like this - there are many different interpretations to the bible, isn't there? Would you constantly go up to a Jew and ask him why he sees things differently to a Catholic? Sorry if horary or the people interpreting weren't good enough for you, but you have got all you can out of this.

It's time to stop.
  #73  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Because I already did answer the question when you asked it before. I said both forums are helpful.
Child of Venus - can I ask you to read the quoted part of this message, of which you wrote. Let me repeat the part which I think is the most important - 'because I already did answer the question when you asked it before." Did you see what you did there? You answered ONE question. Horary only answers one question. You do not get another shot. It's time to see what happens and report back when there is a change in circumstances.

It's time to stop.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (11-12-2016)
  #74  
Unread 11-12-2016, 09:57 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,359
Yeah but I'm asking if the chart shows that he wants to have sex with me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
I believe almost every guy will have s*x with a person who wants to have s*x with him. (Or is it them... it's so late... I'm confused...) DD

You ask and ask the same question over and over. What answer do you want?
  #75  
Unread 11-13-2016, 04:06 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,537
Re: Am I reading this chart correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Dirius
this chart is cancer rising... there is no YES on this chart.

the other chart yields the same the one with mars rising.

i already explain why that sextile is non working sextile

T
The chart in this thread is just another among many, not the original, so it can simply be discarded. The original chart is the one she posted, with Capricorn rising on another topic.

I have to disagree that the sextile between between Saturn and Moon won't work. I don't really see any impediment to it.

Both planets are well placed (Saturn in 11th and Moon in 1st), and there is a degree of reception from Moon to Saturn (Aquarius), whith Moon being the angular applying planet. There is no prohibition either.

While a malefic such as Mars in the ascendant could be considered a debility, it is however placed in its own exaltation, and with so much essential dignity, it may very likely not be that harmful.

But that is what I think.

__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Dirius; 11-13-2016 at 04:08 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
chart, correctly, reading

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.