Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-28-2013, 05:51 AM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
My Real Chart.

I just found out when I was born. For the longest time, I had been told I was born after 12 AM, but I didn't have the exactly time, So now I have my real chart, everything makes sense.

I'm surprised that I have Uranus and Neptune aspecting my ascendant. Since I have my real chart, is there anything significant that stands out in my chart?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-28-2013, 05:54 AM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

Here's my chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_w2gw_05_rizey_hp.16896.16672.jpg (57.0 KB, 41 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:10 AM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: My Real Chart.

Well.... I'm kind of famous here for telling people that "the jump out question is not specific enough", but I guess just this once I "could" tell what I always look at for jump outs:

1. Planets in critical degrees meaning always in a crises:

Uranus is in a critical degree suggesting that your freedom is not only important to you but that there is always some element of crises about you not being free

2. Planets that are out of bounds by declinations: Mars. Issues related to Mars are likely to be someone what out of control making you more of a fighter, and more into an element of danger, but also showing in a temper, which goes with #1

3. Planets in mutual reception: mercury is in MR with Mars, which means that you can usually talk your way out of your temper outbursts

4. Mars is both powerful and causes friction so that the temper my be the greater than the daring.

5. Your 1st house of the YOU is pretty much Me-me-me! and its the one that has the most friction, which suggests more of the matching of the other stuff that jumps out above.

6. Thank goodness your lunar latitude is in the lower level of going with the flow, which means that you can listen to others and stay in control of your urges, even if they are twisting your about inside.

But these are only jump outs to be confirmed or denied by a more careful analysis of the chart. They could be "spot on" or completely off base, and need to be confirmed or denied by that more careful look out!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
7401Rizey (03-29-2013)
  #4  
Unread 03-29-2013, 07:48 AM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

I don't like too much conflict. That grand trine, the relationship between moon, mars, sun and pluto. Does it balance me out? I have Sun in a hard aspect to Mars, but it's in a easy aspect to Pluto. Verses, Moon in a easy aspect to Mars, but it's in a hard aspect to Pluto, What does that mean?

I feel anger every intensely, but I don't release it very easily, only when i'm worked up over something, I express it more freely (verbally) in the right setting.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-29-2013, 11:43 AM
RosieOne RosieOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 683
Re: My Real Chart.

How wonderful to have your correct scope!

Personally, Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, I love that! Read: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#12_11

And you are here to be a global citizen, and live an inspiring Sagely-Aware-R-Us sort of life movie. Your Sun and Moon are ruled by that cosmic generational wizard Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn in your first house. You embody the archetype of the wizard very strongly.

Regarding your soul's purpose this life, read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Capricorn: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...capricorn.html

Here's Depth Astrology on NN in 1st: http://depthastrology2.com/NODEHOUS.html
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieOne For This Useful Post:
7401Rizey (03-29-2013)
  #6  
Unread 03-29-2013, 11:53 AM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieOne View Post
How wonderful to have your correct scope!

Personally, Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, I love that! Read: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#12_11

And you are here to be a global citizen, and live an inspiring Sagely-Aware-R-Us sort of life movie. Your Sun and Moon are ruled by that cosmic generational wizard Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn in your first house. You embody the archetype of the wizard very strongly.

Regarding your soul's purpose this life, read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Capricorn: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...capricorn.html

Here's Depth Astrology on NN in 1st: http://depthastrology2.com/NODEHOUS.html
A wizard? Interesting...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7401Rizey View Post
I don't like too much conflict. That grand trine, the relationship between moon, mars, sun and pluto. Does it balance me out? I have Sun in a hard aspect to Mars, but it's in a easy aspect to Pluto. Verses, Moon in a easy aspect to Mars, but it's in a hard aspect to Pluto, What does that mean?

I feel anger every intensely, but I don't release it very easily, only when i'm worked up over something, I express it more freely (verbally) in the right setting.
IN my opinion, trines are less than useful in anybody's chart. They represent doing nothing. And grand trines represent being stuck in the status quo of doing nothing about anything. So have a grand trine, again in my opinion, leads to not moving forward to change anything, and a lack of motivation toward fixing everything that it touches. Squares give you the option of solving problems with hard work. Oppositions even help because you know that to make something happen you have to work for a breakthrough. Inconjuncts mean that you have to work like a square, but that it will have hidden extra work you didn't expect so now you can leave extra resources to deal with it. Sextiles and Semi-sextile give you an element of good luck. But trines give nothing at all, just a feeling that everything is OK and you don't have to do cr@p. My opinion of course.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-29-2013, 09:31 PM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
IN my opinion, trines are less than useful in anybody's chart. They represent doing nothing. And grand trines represent being stuck in the status quo of doing nothing about anything. So have a grand trine, again in my opinion, leads to not moving forward to change anything, and a lack of motivation toward fixing everything that it touches. Squares give you the option of solving problems with hard work. Oppositions even help because you know that to make something happen you have to work for a breakthrough. Inconjuncts mean that you have to work like a square, but that it will have hidden extra work you didn't expect so now you can leave extra resources to deal with it. Sextiles and Semi-sextile give you an element of good luck. But trines give nothing at all, just a feeling that everything is OK and you don't have to do cr@p. My opinion of course.
That makes a lot of sense. Those minor aspects, do you really take them into consideration when looking at a chart?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7401Rizey View Post
That makes a lot of sense. Those minor aspects, do you really take them into consideration when looking at a chart?
Which minor aspects are you talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-29-2013, 09:49 PM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

Inconjuncts, Semi-Sextile, Semi-Squares...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7401Rizey View Post
Inconjuncts, Semi-Sextile, Semi-Squares...
Semi squares are minor and I ignore them. Semi- sextiles give you just a bit of luck push if you are willing to put some work into them

Inconjuncts ARE NOT A MINOR ASPECT. They are very serious very big events. they represent issues between planets which exemplify Murphy's law, and for which a huge amount of work is involved to solve because you have to keep going back to fix things that broke after you thought they were already fixed. Of course people with an inconjunct won't tend to hold grudges since they will always be going back and trying again.

Inconjuncts are every bit as powerful as squares, and in my mind even more so.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM
kimbermoon's Avatar
kimbermoon kimbermoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mission B.C
Posts: 2,686
Re: My Real Chart.

I do agree that inconjuncts have a great deal of triangulated energy...consider their presence in the Yods...so yes they are significant for those of us dealing with them. I personally think of them more in terms of areas we must somehow adapt to or compromise in some way...and that in itself is difficult to do...
__________________
Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:19 PM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

I've heard some astrologers see "Inconjuncts" as a minor aspect. From what you are saying, they seems to share the same type of energy that the "Square" does. Sounds like the opposite of a "Conjunction"...

So I really have to take into consideration the Inconjunct between Mars, Venus and Pluto.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
I do agree that inconjuncts have a great deal of triangulated energy...consider their presence in the Yods...so yes they are significant for those of us dealing with them. I personally think of them more in terms of areas we must somehow adapt to or compromise in some way...and that in itself is difficult to do...
Ivy Goldstein Jacobson considered them as significating "things that always cost more and took more to do that it looked like at first". And I've found that to be ture in spades. But they have this wonderful characteristic of allowing you to go back again and again to fix things, sort of like a mutual reception.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-30-2013, 03:37 PM
RosieOne RosieOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 683
Re: My Real Chart.

A wizard? Interesting...

Yes, having a Sage Rising is a bit wizard like, and you embody (1st House) your generation's Uranus/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn. You just KNOW stuff, like you get shown stuff. I suspect you understand at a core level that structural reality, the game of life (Capricorn) is not as solid as it appears. In a past life you were some sort of kingly shaman (Jupiter conjunct SN in Leo). This life you are part of my favorite mini-generation those born with Saturn in Aquarius. Your life work (Saturn) and your Soul's work (NN) is paradigm shifting. Specifically, paradigm shifting of money, stuff, talents, skills and values (2nd House).

What happens to "money" in the Age of Aquarius? You would know. Or you will know.

With Libra Midheaven, you'd make a great adroit boss, who facilitates team-work. A lawyer, or judge, an architect or designer, fashion, planner, coordinator, business owner, an artist or art critic - anything Libra-ist. Also global, or cross-cultural given that Sage Rising.

I have PMed a forum YOD expert to ask about that YOD of yours with the Mars-Venus sextile and the Pluto apex!

Last edited by RosieOne; 03-30-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-30-2013, 03:46 PM
RosieOne RosieOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 683
Re: My Real Chart.

Regarding aspects. It is much more important that two, or more, planets are connected than it is in what way they are connected.

Example: You are going to be a romantic and have a vivid imagination no matter what aspect connects your Venus and Neptune. If it is a Square, you will be challenged and tested - which is only to say that your Venus/Neptune is really important this life, like you need to work it. If it is a Trine between them, you might not even care or notice that much - until you look at your scope and decide to use your innate gifts and talents more consciously.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-30-2013, 05:23 PM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,596
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieOne View Post
I have PMed a forum YOD expert to ask about that YOD of yours with the Mars-Venus sextile and the Pluto apex!
Rosie, you're funny. I'm no expert!

However, I do have a few sources laying around. I'll comment a bit later on the particulars of the Pluto apex...

Here inner and outer forces are working together to stimulate subtle but heightened pressures which may eventually release themselves during a timely crisis in self-awareness. This turning point could take years before it emerges and presents new alternatives to the individual. But when it does, the individual is then ripe and ready for a very fated change or destined new outlook in his life. The course of action he then takes at this time can completely reprogram the entire focus of his life pattern.

Although this new direction, once embarked upon, may appear abrupt and unaccounted for, it has been accumulating strength and definition for a period of many years. Yet once the time for the Yod to be activated is right, the individual typically drops or psychologically lets go of certain interests and habits in order to become involved in enterprising attitudes and activities coming upon the horizon. And although he may at first feel a bit uncertain or even inadequate in dealing with his new, unaccustomed focus, this person often is soon surprised to find out how much ability and know-how he actually has in this area (no doubt due to all those former years of inner preparation upon subjective levels).

If his preparation has enabled him to operate at a more effective level of consciousness, the potential energy of the sextiling planets can allow him to make intelligent and innovative adjustments in the social environment. Or at least in those personal areas of life ruled by the houses involved in the Yod. And especially the house occupied by the apex planet and its opposite house, where the culmination of such alterations set into motion by the apex planet is normally found. But if he has not adequately adjusted to the pressures of the double quincunx emphasis, his maladjustments are also prone to surface at this time and actively struggle with the environment.

The reaction point directly opposite the apex planet is very sensitive. It pinpoints that focussed area where the individual's new orientation will center itself for better or worse. The passing of transits or natal progressions over this reaction degree should be noted carefully, and particularly so if slower-moving planets are involved. The Higher Octave planets, which already are motivated to be self-transformative, should be keenly observed. Until the Yod is fully activated, this reaction planet can create imbalance, vacillation and contrasting conflicts for the individual regarding his ability to direct the apex planet. But once he has undergone the complete reorganizational process typical of a constructively mobilized Yod, this reaction planet can offer further awareness and perspective concerning more transformative ways of using both this fourth planet and the apex planet. The reaction planet is initially a conditioning agent that eventually becomes a prominent catalyst for inner illumination.

Source: Dynamics of Aspect Analysis by Bill Tierney
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-31-2013, 01:59 AM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieOne View Post
A wizard? Interesting...

Yes, having a Sage Rising is a bit wizard like, and you embody (1st House) your generation's Uranus/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn. You just KNOW stuff, like you get shown stuff. I suspect you understand at a core level that structural reality, the game of life (Capricorn) is not as solid as it appears. In a past life you were some sort of kingly shaman (Jupiter conjunct SN in Leo). This life you are part of my favorite mini-generation those born with Saturn in Aquarius. Your life work (Saturn) and your Soul's work (NN) is paradigm shifting. Specifically, paradigm shifting of money, stuff, talents, skills and values (2nd House).

What happens to "money" in the Age of Aquarius? You would know. Or you will know.

With Libra Midheaven, you'd make a great adroit boss, who facilitates team-work. A lawyer, or judge, an architect or designer, fashion, planner, coordinator, business owner, an artist or art critic - anything Libra-ist. Also global, or cross-cultural given that Sage Rising.

I have PMed a forum YOD expert to ask about that YOD of yours with the Mars-Venus sextile and the Pluto apex!
Seems like I have a very artistic chart. But it seems like I don't know where to go sometimes. I have the power to see what the end result would be in each situation, but weighting them out is tough. Is that the Libran Midheaven talking?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RosieOne RosieOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 683
Re: My Real Chart.

Rosie, you're funny. I'm no expert!

Sorry, that is not your call. You are far more expert than I am and this YOD is fascinating, with that Venus/Mars sextile, Pluto apex! So I desired to read your take on it, soak up your expertise, maybe learn something. I called in an expert, in other words.

I love the spring loaded metaphor, how you talk about how a YOD gathers pressure and then POW, it releases into the apex. This creates a sudden big change, that should be viewed as an opportunity no matter what it looks like at first - right?

But in this case the release point is Pluto, which according to Evolutionary Astrology (see Cap. Uranus Neptune Generation thread) is so powerful it shoots across our scopes anyway. Thus the mid-point of that Venus/Mars sextile it going to get zapped when that YOD goes off - seems to me.

What do you think/feel?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-31-2013, 12:58 PM
RosieOne RosieOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 683
Re: My Real Chart.

Seems like I have a very artistic chart.

Artistic for sure. Love of beauty and deep appreciation of harmony. Your Libra MH is ruled by Venus in Aries in the 4th House. This could mean a very active love of history. A joy in pioneering domestic fronts. A fancy chef, architect, decorator, designer, or publisher of home oriented magazines, pioneering green homes, or becoming a judge or family lawyer, ot therapist.

But it seems like I don't know where to go sometimes. I have the power to see what the end result would be in each situation, but weighting them out is tough. Is that the Libran Midheaven talking?

Yes, this is your Libra MH talking but it isn't a bad thing. The reason Libra is the Judge and Jury of the zodiac is because they look at all sides and weigh things carefully. When they finally decide, they decide forever.

OK, so going shopping with a Libra can be way difficult, but where better to be careful and run all the possibilites than with one's Midheaven, one's calling and career? The MH is ruled by Saturn/Capricorn, and Saturn LOVES Libra. Sit down and write it all down.

First and foremost, get your Rising up and going. You are a cross-cultural person, a global citizen. You have all sorts of friends from all sorts of places, and learning foreign languages is easy for you, so go for it. Travel when you can and so forth.

Next follow your Northnode.

Then run the various Libra possibilites, write down your dreams, what you like and dislike, and try stuff out.

Last edited by RosieOne; 03-31-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieOne For This Useful Post:
7401Rizey (03-31-2013)
  #21  
Unread 03-31-2013, 08:57 PM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

I'm very decisive, the presence of "Aries" in my chart speaks volumes.
RosieOne, you're right. I am an artist (that likes to engage in many forms of art/media)

Always been involved with art/and artsy things since I was 6. I love traveling, and wanting to be able to see the world. I like taking a lot of short travels. It always feels like I'm searching for something, but I don't know what it is, or where it is.

That NN in Capricorn, yeah I need to start really looking out for myself, because I love helping out others, with anything they need, whether its physical or emotional. Have to start breaking down fears.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 04-02-2013, 03:24 AM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,596
Re: My Real Chart.

Apex Pluto Yod denotes an individual who may begin his life having a great amount of depth-awareness and emotional intensity, but is rarely able to present these qualities to the surface. The penetrating perceptions he may have are not normally shared and understood by others. Thus, the individual may tend to withdraw even more deeply into his interior self and find himself out-of-tune with the superficial worldly activities of the environment.

Maladjustment may be emphasized here more than any other Yod, since attitudes in need of correction run deep and tend to be fixated for long periods of time.

Source: Dynamics of Aspect Analysis. Tierney

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-10-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StillOne For This Useful Post:
7401Rizey (04-02-2013)
  #23  
Unread 04-10-2013, 04:07 AM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Apex Pluto Yod denotes an individual who may begin his life having a great amount of depth-awareness and emotional intensity, but is rarely able to present these qualities to the surface. The penetrating perceptions he may have are not normally shared and understood by others. Thus, the individual may tend to withdraw even more deeply into his interior self and find himself out-of-tune with the superficial worldly activities of the environment.

Maladjustment may be emphasized here more than any other Yod, since attitudes in need of correction run deep and tend to be fixated for long periods of time.

Source: Dynamics of Aspect Analysis. Tierney

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]
That makes a LOT of sense, especially when I was a kid growing up.

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-10-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 7401Rizey For This Useful Post:
kimbermoon (04-10-2013)
  #24  
Unread 04-10-2013, 05:26 AM
7401Rizey 7401Rizey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 131
Re: My Real Chart.

If you guys don't mind, can you tell me what's the strongest planet in chart?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 04-10-2013, 09:38 PM
unforgiven unforgiven is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
Re: My Real Chart.

me too have this yod and another one 2 .... best of luck 7401rizey .. i searched a lot about yod but cant find more than "the yod book " havnt read though
__________________
Unforgiven butterfly !!

Last edited by unforgiven; 04-10-2013 at 09:40 PM. Reason: addding last line
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aries, chart, neptune, pisces, real

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.