Life' higher purpose/career heavy scorpio/sagittarius influence.

Skywatcher

Hello my name is Andre and I'm 19 years old, I'm a new memeber just joined today and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help interpret my chart for me.

First of all I'll give you a brief run down of my experience with astrology thus far and also my current work/career situation.

I am so happy to have stumbled upon this wonderful world of astrology. It is the most intriguing subject/science I have ever come across.
I recently 'took the red pill' and after doing a fair bit of research on the truth. nearly all the questions that have gone unasnwered now seem to have very valid and reasonable answers to them.
After my discoveries my urge to break away from the slavery ie. corporate jobs I have been working. has grown to bursting and i feel i really need to start taking some steps towards my goal of living my making rather than making a living.

I had a part time job at Mcdonald's for a few years while i was studying at school, I worked in retail for a while and have worked 4 hairdressing jobs. I'm currently unemployed. I can now see why I felt unfulfilled working these jobs.

Some areas i would like to start focusing on are herbology and food as medicine (raw foods, the grape cure etc), reiki, energy medicine, crystals and crystal healing as well as astrology. My interest for astrology came from hearing about rituals and specific dates in history that coincide with astrologocial events and my passion for it was born from how acurate my attempts at delineating my own chart have been! I'm truly amazed at the design of our universe and the influence the macrocosm has on the microcosm vice versa.
i'm typical sagittarius in the way that i'm very interested in philosophy and religion. I have a really deep thirst for knowledge, and i'm very inrterested in not so common knowledge such as conspiracies, magick and the occult.
I have an inkling as to what i wish to pursue now, but I would love someone with more experience than me to help me understand my chart and push me down the right path.

Thanks in advance.
love and light.

-Dre.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_andre_merrett.25884.4736.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_andre_merrett.25884.4736.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: