Why did he blow me off??

babs

Hello,

I was supposed to see my guy this morning and he never showed. There were no calls or msgs. I sent him a msg to see if he was ok and why he didnt show but no response.

Can anyone take a look.

I am Jupiter and in the 5th house in retro almost not aspecting to his Mercury. he is in a cadent house conjunct the moon. Could he have changed his mind without letting me know and therfore avoiding an argument.

Moon is in 19 Scorpio just out of the void.

I wish I knew what his deal was!!!!
Babs

Attachments

• horary.gif
    horary.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 37

babs

It is combusted.

Don't get why he would be scared... we saw each other at the beginning of this month and since then he has asked 4 times to meet up. He cancelled once before because "he forget of earlier arrangements" and now again. The other time I couldn't make it.

Could it be he is falling for me and is scared that this could turn into a relationship?

B

babs

could the chart show that he is ok bc i have tried calling him and msg him but no response. i doubt that he would be avoiding or ignoring me, things were more than great the day before he was supposed to show.

i have a bad feeling something is wrong but cant get in contact with him.

rafaella

I do think something may have happened. Mercury combust is overwhelmed, so someone may have exerted some pressure on him...this happening in the 4th/10th axis, so maybe someone at home or some career issue. Could be financial as well, Sun rules his intercepted 2nd house.

Moon void - there is nothing you need to worry about. I think if was in real danger we would have seen some Mars/Uranus/Pluto action, although his ruler did oppose Uranus and sextile Mars...but its not enough, I'd think.

A combust significator cannot 'see' and can't be 'seen'...so he may stay away for a while.

babs

Thanks for that. Yesterday after messaging him again and trying to call, he had replied that he ran into some problems, he had first lost his phone and had to attend a funeral.

I had a feeling something was wrong but I just wanted to hear from him and he wasnt in the mood for talking. He was supposed to come for a meeting and see me but I figure that he just got overwhelmed with stuff and who knows.

I hope he doesnt stay away too long.

Babs

rafaella

Thanks for the update...am happy he is ok!

Funeral you say...Sun is the ruler of radical 8th house of death conjunct his ruler. Sun overwhelmes Mercury. Is it funeral of someone in the family? 4th/10th shows family issues, or things from childhood- person from childhood/hometown (or career -10th)

babs

Unfortunately, he wouldnt talk about it and I dont know who the person is who died. It definitely got to him but I dont believe its anyone very close. I checked obituaries and couldnt find anything. But I hope he tells me.

tikana

Babs

dont you think it is wierd that he couldnt find a phone in his entire country to at least SMS you and apologize and say hey sorry i couldnt make it. I dont wanna talk about i am overwhelmed. He doesnt owe you a detailed explanation but anything will do?

T