Lost Payment Reciepts

babs

Hello all,

I am urgently trying to find receipts of payment for some bills to my apt dating back to 1999. I am currently in court because of so called "unpaid bills"!!! However, I have payment receipts dating back to 1998 for a bill that is paid monthly. I am only missing Jan-September of 1999. I know this is paid but if I find these reciepts, then it serves as proof in court!!!

From the chart, it is in late degree. This may suggest that the parties involved have already decided the decision despite my efforts to find the missing payment reciepts.

Considering I am Mars and the bills are Saturn (3rd)... there is a applying aspect between the two. Saturn being in 10th could suggest something to do with work. Or should I be looking at the 2nd house??? Well if I look at the 2nd house... Jupiter would be ruler... in the 5th house suggesting maybe an extra room, game room, (I have a second bedroom used for guests, storage etc)... Jupiter in Taurus and earth sign, probably on or near the floor... possibly north or northwest??

But then Mercury is the natural ruler of bills and reciepts... and Mercury is in 8th house... Could this mean its "dead" gone!!! Also Mercury is in a critical degree... 29th Gemini... air sign up??? (i live on 2nd floor)

Can anyone help me find these if at all they exist.

I really appreciate it.

Babs

Attachments

• payment reciepts.gif
    payment reciepts.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 33

LonelyRed

Banned
Hi Babs,

I hate to say this but according to what I know about horary, this chart may be unreadable because the ascendant degree starts after 25 degrees. I've heard you can't read charts that are too "early" (before 5 degrees) or too "late," but someone might be willing to read it.

Were you paying direct deposit from your account? Or were you writing checks? Did you pay in cash...

babs

I know its a late degree, but it might still be readable.

As far as the payment is concerned, here in Croatia you get a bill, take it to the financial institution, pay in cash and then they give you a tear off reciept that is originally on the bill.

fensi88

I would use 2nd house ruler for your reciepts, that is Ju in 5 house.Ruler is near a next house cusp: First look at places on the wall across from a door.Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search. Early degree in a sign is testimony that lost article is at places near a door, window, gate or in a box or package and that the article is about to be moved.Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, some wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor.
When ruler is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room, or any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.
Direction: North by West
Near colour: blue, orange
POF is in 7 house in Ge. It can be in an upstairs bedroom, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, tax documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone, TV or radio.
Ruler in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.
Direction: West
Near colour: orange, yellow

LonelyRed

Banned
I know its a late degree, but it might still be readable.

As far as the payment is concerned, here in Croatia you get a bill, take it to the financial institution, pay in cash and then they give you a tear off reciept that is originally on the bill.

I don't do traditional horary readings.

But, I'll give this chart a read, but only because I might imagine that the chart ruler being in a late degree and nearly precisely opposite the ascendant, might at least allow me some thematic information about the situation, though nothing exact.

I might interpret you as being opposite the ASC as indicating that you are at the service of this issue- that it is something that has interrupted your "day-to-day." A lot of your energy and intention (Mars as you suggests this is very much about you and very compelling, in Taurus might indicate that it has something to do with your comfort as in it would be comforting to know where those receipts are). You are in the 6th so this is something that was routine for you that you now need to examine. Taurus as a sign related to pleasure, and Venus ruled, is being forced to focus the will and drive, very unpleasurable and Mars-related, and require one to "stand-alone," which is not like Venus to create energy that is about the person alone. Now, there are people in this situation impelling YOU to do this, but this has nothing to do with anyone BUT you, hence Mars.

Venus, the dispositer of You, Mars, is in Gemini, in the 7th house, and to me, would be the thing in question, i.e. the receipts, since that is "your other." And, while this would indicate a relationship, since its Venus, I just said this has nothing to do with anyone BUT you, so how can this be that Venus, the planet of relationships, would be the "Other"? It would make sense that Venus could actually refer to the receipts, considering that it is in Gemini, and disposited by Mercury, the ruler of these things. So, I might say that Venus here describes the factor which is pulling you and your energy (you as Mars) towards something which you seek to connect with, and that thing being ruled by Mercury. Mercury is in Gemini, so its the final dispositer here. Its in the 8th house. All I think that says is that this thing in question is huge decider of your fate. See how Venus/Receipts trines Saturn, which is in Libra? It strikes me more as a make-or-break thing, since you ARE Scorpio/Mars, and Mercury is in the 8th, and what's in the Middle is Venus, suggesting a relationship. In other words, "you must find these things, or else..."

That said, I guess I don't think this chart can be used to answer your question. But I do think it indicates seeing if there is a way you can get records of these things, and to pursue some justice for yourself that way. Or perhaps, and this could be another interpretation, is there someone in your life (the Venus placement here), that might know?

I'm sorry about all of this!

Aquarius358

Hello all,

I am urgently trying to find receipts of payment for some bills to my apt dating back to 1999. I am currently in court because of so called "unpaid bills"!!! However, I have payment receipts dating back to 1998 for a bill that is paid monthly. I am only missing Jan-September of 1999. I know this is paid but if I find these reciepts, then it serves as proof in court!!!

From the chart, it is in late degree. This may suggest that the parties involved have already decided the decision despite my efforts to find the missing payment reciepts.

Considering I am Mars and the bills are Saturn (3rd)... there is a applying aspect between the two. Saturn being in 10th could suggest something to do with work. Or should I be looking at the 2nd house??? Well if I look at the 2nd house... Jupiter would be ruler... in the 5th house suggesting maybe an extra room, game room, (I have a second bedroom used for guests, storage etc)... Jupiter in Taurus and earth sign, probably on or near the floor... possibly north or northwest??

But then Mercury is the natural ruler of bills and reciepts... and Mercury is in 8th house... Could this mean its "dead" gone!!! Also Mercury is in a critical degree... 29th Gemini... air sign up??? (i live on 2nd floor)

I really appreciate it. Babs

Hi Babs - Was wondering, can you not offer bank statements as proof of payments if you can't find the documents?

4 ruler Jupiter's placement and Sign should indicate the location of the receipts - it's in the 6th in Taurus.

I'd take these two to indicate direction and places and then also Mercury as the natural signifier of these sorts of documents. Then I'd see which direction was indicated the most. and do you have a pet? Somewhere near them - or where they sleep perhaps??? Otherwise, the usual for 6th House and Taurus.

With Moon below and Sun above the horizon, it could be difficult to find but not impossible. Moon applies to 4 ruler and also to 2 ruler. Good luck!____

babs

Hi Aquarius,

Unfortunately there are no bank statements. This bills are paid in cash so the only record are the tabs that get returned upon payment.

Still no luck finding them. Time also ran out, I had to pay what I already paid years ago. No justice in the system.

Oh well.

A big article will be going out to the local newspaper because of this ridiculous law.

Babs

milena08

Hello all,

I really appreciate it.

Babs

It can be in an upper room, near or in the fireplace, the largest room of
the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where
insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the
house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among
college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room
where very expensive furniture or imported things are.