Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-10-2020, 02:01 PM

Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Mass rallies = more Covid-19 fatalities.

Trump wants mass rallies.

Therefore, Trump wants more Covid-19 fatalities.

Why in the world does he want THAT?
Why and How are questions that requisite some thinking and introspecting usually. Thinking or at least thinking rationally and with a broader view of things (how a decision of his, as the president, would affect the country at large) is not his strongest point, as you jolly well know by now, or we would not be in the really sad position that we are in today and have been since 4 years and only worsening every year.

He does not think about others. He will hold mass rallies to massage just his own bloody ego. He does NOT care about his fellow country people that he swore to protect. His supporters, most of them, also do not care two hoots about the repercussions. Hence they support spread of covid and more deaths in the US, children separated from their parents, acute racism, etc etc etc... because in a cult, it is all about worshipping the master.

In a nutshell, HE is all about BLAME, BRAG and BLUFF

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Why and How are questions that requisite some thinking and introspecting usually. Thinking or at least thinking rationally and with a broader view of things (how a decision of his, as the president, would affect the country at large) is not his strongest point, as you jolly well know by now, or we would not be in the really sad position that we are in today and have been since 4 years and only worsening every year.

He does not think about others. He will hold mass rallies to massage just his own bloody ego. He does NOT care about his fellow country people that he swore to protect. His supporters, most of them, also do not care two hoots about the repercussions. Hence they support spread of covid and more deaths in the US, children separated from their parents, acute racism, etc etc etc... because in a cult, it is all about worshipping the master.

In a nutshell, HE is all about BLAME, BRAG and BLUFF
The question was facetious, and it was, "why does he want more Cov-19 infection?".

Nobody believes that Trump wants more Cov-19 infections. Not even the Left. The Left recognize their favorite tactic, false witness, the same act that is classified in the Bible as a cardinal sin. It is the game of politics.

It is nihilistic, but in these pages, Trump was called nihilistic. Classical Leftist behavior. Due to profound guilt, they project their own evil upon their enemies. This is otherwise known as hypocrisy.

[Deleted "you" statement. "You" statements are attacks. Keep it about the issue, NOT the person. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 10-10-2020 at 08:52 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-10-2020), ElenaJ (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I must be missing something. Is this thread about whether Trump will survive CV-19 or about turn-out at mass campaign rallies (vs. at the polls)?

Most voters have no interest in attending mass campaign rallies.

Bernie Sanders had great turn-out at his rallies. It didn't help him in the primaries.

Waybread: Senator Sanders could have won over HRC back in 2016 but he was not the choice for those who matter and control the DNC nor was he their choice in 2020.

After Senator Clyburn put out a rousing call prior to the primary Election date for "all black citizens" to vote for Joe Biden, they heeded the call. After this Senator Sanders knew he could not get the electoral vote count he'd need so decided to join Biden and give them to him. More to Bernie's fine character.

Life is like that seemingly unfair. But everyone has their own choice is they wish to take it. Look at trump, he puts out a call for white nationalists to help him overcome in November, and they do and will continue to "heed the call".

My mom use to joke "People, ugh! What are they good for" (Sagittarius Sun)
Unread 10-10-2020, 04:17 PM

A look back to2016:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/28/o...ers-polls.html

Quote:

Almost all of the current polling data shows Mr. Sanders winning the national popular vote. In the most recent national polls testing Democratic candidates against Mr. Trump, Mr. Sanders beat him in every single one, with margins varying from 2 percent to 6 percent. This has been the case for nearly a year now, with Mr. Sanders outpolling the president in 67 of 72 head-to-head polls since March.

I think Bernie is simply a man out of time (i.e. ahead of his time).....
In a few years perhaps a decade or two, what he proposes will the the law of the land here in the United States. We'll finally "catch up".
Unread 10-10-2020, 05:04 PM

I remember Trump's first speech in his campaign. No one was sure if Trump was serious about running for president. Trump had toyed with the idea for decades. Then he gave a stump speech. He stood on a soapbox and addressed the widespread outrage about illegal immigration. For our entire national history, we had laws and procedures about immigration, but then came the huge wave of illegal immigrants who trampled on those laws and who expressed their disrespect for their neighbor to the North even though they were clawing to enter the United States for obvious reasons. On the day following Trump's first speech, most of the mainstream news outlets, whether they were print, broadcast, or internet, accused Trump of calling Mexicans rapists. I heard the speech first hand, and I have acquired a transcript of the speech. Trump never said such a thing.

The mainstream media is a corrupt cabal who lied then and who has lied habitually ever since.

Soon a history professor from the University of Texas wrote an op-ed in Salon magazine about the atrocity of the mainstream media altering Trump's words to mean that all Mexicans were rapists. The UT professor was not a Trump supporter. He was a self-avowed Sanders supporter, but he was outraged by the scurrilous and dishonest press. He said that he heard the speech first hand, and though he thought there were some awkward comments that would be used against Trump, he acknowledged that Trump never said such a thing. He expressed his alarm that the press had come to this.

It only got worse in the following months.

Then we discovered that powerful elements in the DOJ launched a coup against the President. We learned that not only was the press a crooked organization who defied their own long-established ethics, but the Obama administration was a criminal enterprise.

The progressives are utterly nihilistic and violent and determined to grip the American public in some kind of governmental authoritarian onslaught that will diminish freedom of speech and other rights. We fought World War II over the threat to such freedoms, and we should fight the "progressives" for the same reason. They are evil and they rejoice in it.

Last edited by Cary2; 10-10-2020 at 05:08 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-10-2020), ElenaJ (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 05:59 PM

Mass riots, looting, burning, killing with thugs & criminals not wearing masks.
\
But that's okay with the MSM & the corrupt, evil Dems.

Quote:
Mass rallies = more Covid-19 fatalities.

Trump wants mass rallies.

Therefore, Trump wants more Covid-19 fatalities.

Why in the world does he want THAT?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-10-2020), ElenaJ (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 07:34 PM

Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
The question was facetious, and it was, "why does he want more Cov-19 infection?". You did not answer the question or justify the outrageous accusation. Instead you went off on a tangent in an effort to accuse Trump of other things.

Nobody believes that Trump wants more Cov-19 infections. Not even the Left. The Left recognize their favorite tactic, false witness, the same act that is classified in the Bible as a cardinal sin. It is the game of politics.

It is nihilistic, but in these pages, Trump was called nihilistic. Classical Leftist behavior. Due to profound guilt, they project their own evil upon their enemies. This is otherwise known as hypocrisy.
You caught the facetious part.

The answer is: Trump, doesn't want to cause more Covid-19 fatalities; but instead, he is suffering from acute Cognitive Dissonance, and is therefore unable to understand the consequences of his own actions.

Last edited by david starling; 10-10-2020 at 07:36 PM.
Unread 10-10-2020, 07:38 PM

Quote:

The answer is: Trump, doesn't want to cause more Covid-19 fatalities, but instead, he is suffering from acute Cognitive Dissonance, and is therefore unable to understand the consequences of his own actions.
Alas, David, that cognitive dissonance seems to be just as contagious and widespread... it is not just the big bully. Even though "one is too many". It seems many others don't seem to think there is anything wrong with the big covid-stricken bully being out there holding rallies. I mean the man said there are many that want to kiss him and hug him and that he will not ask them to back up.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by aquarius7000; 10-10-2020 at 08:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 07:50 PM

Exclamation Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:

The answer is: Trump, doesn't want to cause more Covid-19 fatalities; but instead, he is suffering from acute Cognitive Dissonance, and is therefore unable to understand the consequences of his own actions.
I don't "hate" Trump for being so mentally ill--that isn't his fault, it's just something that happened to him.

HOWEVER, IT DOES MAKE HIM DANGEROUSLY UNFIT FOR THE PRESIDENCY.
Unread 10-10-2020, 08:01 PM

I think Bernie is simply a man out of time (i.e. ahead of his time).....
In a few years perhaps a decade or two, what he proposes will the the law of the land here in the United States. We'll finally "catch up".[/QUOTE]

God forbid!
Unread 10-10-2020, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
...I think Bernie is simply a man out of time (i.e. ahead of his time).....
In a few years perhaps a decade or two, what he proposes will the the law of the land here in the United States. We'll finally "catch up".
Yes, I remember a colleague of mine saying just that and I agreed. American needs at least 25-30 years to get to that kind of thinking. Moving to America from Europe and that too a very advanced part of continental Europe, I was surprised how far ahead Europe already was in the 'Bernie' respect.

Bernie did spoil it massively for Hillary though back in 2016 and he should have been more sensible about it.

Unread 10-10-2020, 08:13 PM

Unfortunately, I'm living in it and believe me, you wouldn't want it.

It looks as though we are heading towards another lockdown period, even though it has been mandatory to wear masks in the past few months.

We currently have an unelected government, and no way of opposing it.

Think carefully about it, the grass is not always greener....
Unread 10-10-2020, 08:21 PM

I can’t see Trump winning personally. Everyone hates him. It’s not the same as last time he won. I wonder how the Mercury retro will play out with regards to the election.
Unread 10-10-2020, 08:30 PM

This is a completely crazy and unacceptable stance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 21.28.28.jpg (47.1 KB, 3 views)
Unread 10-10-2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
...President Trump is not a politician...
You are oh so very right - he is not a politician. And he knows nothing about the "affairs of the state". His world stops just at affairs and grabbing the privates and he proudly brags about it even. He has no clue about politics - and I will put below the meaning of the word for your benefit as well. That is why he is so very unfit for the job. He is massively unfit to be the president.
He is best at filing bankruptcies, scamming the govt. and not paying taxes for decades, scamming his debtors, scamming the people around him, throwing his weight around in entertainment shows like The Apprentice. How could he even be elected with such a poor background. How come America failed to do background checks in this particular case before letting him run for presidency?!

"politics (n.)
1520s, "science and art of government," from politic (n.) "the political state of a country or government (early 15c., from Old French politique and Medieval Latin politica; see politic (adj.). The plural form probably was modeled on Aristotle's ta politika "affairs of state" (plural), the name of his book on governing and governments, which was in English mid-15c. as (The Book of) Polettiques or Polytykys. Also see -ics.

Politicks is the science of good sense, applied to public affairs, and, as those are forever changing, what is wisdom to-day would be folly and perhaps, ruin to-morrow. Politicks is not a science so properly as a business. It cannot have fixed principles, from which a wise man would never swerve, unless the inconstancy of men's view of interest and the capriciousness of the tempers could be fixed. [Fisher Ames (1758-1808), "British Alliance," in the Boston Repertory, November 1806]"
https://www.etymonline.com/word/politics

Last edited by aquarius7000; 10-10-2020 at 08:37 PM.
Unread 10-10-2020, 08:36 PM

David, He's holding rallies because people want to hear what he has to say.

Remember, no one is obligated to attend.

What are you referencing to know there are no regulations being imposed on those attending?
Last I heard, at the entrance they were distributing masks and gel, measuring temperatures.
What information do you have on this?
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 08:59 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

Remember the forum rules: respect to other posters is required at all times. No personal attacks. I have just deleted MANY attacking posts and responses to those attacks.

Some of the deleted posts contained valid points, but the valid points were obscured by the attacks. Those of you whose posts were deleted may restate them if, and ONLY IF, you do so WITHOUT attacks. Do not use "you" statements, those are nearly always attacks. Keep it about the ISSUE, NOT the person.

If this thread devolves into personal attacks again, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-10-2020), david starling (10-10-2020), ElenaJ (10-10-2020), JUPITERASC (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 09:17 PM

Everyone loves him except for the Violent, Left Marxist Mobs run by the DNC.
He received over 63 Million votes last time & will get more this time around with thousands & thousands of Democrats like myself who have walked away from the Democrat Plantation.

He has the Christian vote, millions of them in the U.S. The Jewish vote (not very large but significant since they have always voted Democrat, he has the Law & Order vote (EVERY police force in EVERY state has endorsed President Trump & he has his regular 'blue collar' base (millions of them who left the Democrat Party in 2016 & won him the key swing states).

The Dems are tying to steal the election because they cannot beat Trump in Nov, he probably will win the popular vote time around as well as the electoral college as his popularity has INCREASED since 2016). Biden will NOT concded on Nov 3rd as commanded by the DNC/Clinton & will try to delay Trump's huge victory. They may delay it or not but they cannot deny the WIN for President Trump in Nov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I can’t see Trump winning personally. Everyone hates him. It’s not the same as last time he won. I wonder how the Mercury retro will play out with regards to the election.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 09:20 PM

Quote:

I don't "hate" Trump for being so mentally ill--that isn't his fault, it's just something that happened to him.

HOWEVER, IT DOES MAKE HIM DANGEROUSLY UNFIT FOR THE PRESIDENCY.

Democrat Calls For Trump Supporting "Maggots" To be REMOVED From Society

As Civil War Fears Escalate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StzDO05Nd7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-10-2020, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post

Everyone loves him except for the Violent, Left Marxist Mobs run by the DNC.
He received over 63 Million votes last time & will get more this time around with thousands & thousands of Democrats like myself who have walked away from the Democrat Plantation.

He has the Christian vote, millions of them in the U.S. The Jewish vote (not very large but significant since they have always voted Democrat, he has the Law & Order vote (EVERY police force in EVERY state has endorsed President Trump & he has his regular 'blue collar' base (millions of them who left the Democrat Party in 2016 & won him the key swing states).

The Dems are tying to steal the election because they cannot beat Trump in Nov, he probably will win the popular vote time around as well as the electoral college as his popularity has INCREASED since 2016). Biden will NOT concded on Nov 3rd as commanded by the DNC/Clinton & will try to delay Trump's huge victory. They may delay it or not but they cannot deny the WIN for President Trump in Nov.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-10-2020, 09:24 PM

This is awful!
Unread 10-10-2020, 09:32 PM

Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
David, He's holding rallies because people want to hear what he has to say.

Remember, no one is obligated to attend.

What are you referencing to know there are no regulations being imposed on those attending?
Last I heard, at the entrance they were distributing masks and gel, measuring temperatures.
What information do you have on this?
I was going by videos of his last few mass rallies. There was one where he actually said, referring to Covid-19, "It affects virtually nobody. It's an amazing thing." The attendees were packed closely together, with few wearing masks.

Also, why can't he say what he has to say without raucous rallies, without endangering anyone?
Unread 10-10-2020, 09:34 PM

THANK GOD Trump is not a career politician like Biden or Pelosi who have made millions from the taxpayer while they & their elite crowd get richer & richer & the average American gets poorer.

President Trump stands up for the American worker, stands up for America against their enemies, including Communist China. President Trump loves America & is a true patriot. Donates his salary, doesn't need it.

President Trump is not owned by silicon valley or Wall Street or the cabal that run the world & is INDEPENDENT leader, doing only what is best for the country & the citizens. Most 'career' politicians talk & talk & do nothing, Trump has done more in 47 months than Sleepy Joe has done in 47 years.

Some of his major accomplishments: (before the Communist Virus hit the world)

“Trump’s successes in reducing the cost of taxes and regulations, rebuilding our military, avoiding wars of choice and changing the courts rival those of all previous Republican presidents,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

They include 173 major wins, such as adding more than 4 million jobs, and another 116 smaller victories, some with outsize importance, such as the 83 percent one-year increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members.

Lowest unemployment numbers for all sectors and for the minorities.

4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.

Major criminal reform to undo the damage of the Obama-Biden Crime Bill.

President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Every POTUS said they would do it but ONLY President Trump actually did it.

Brokered a peace treaty with Israel & UAE/Bahrain with other Arab nations to follow.

Israel-UAE deal shows how the very notion of Middle East peace has shifted under Trump.

And these are just a few of his accomplishments. He will bring back major prosperity to the U.S. in 2021 with the decline of the China Plague & he will continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
You are oh so very right - he is not a politician.

Unread 10-10-2020, 09:40 PM

You mean in his basement in Biden-style?
He isn't that type of person, and voters really do want to hear him in person.
He is a people person.
He was also criticised for saying that at the wounded soldiers (sorry, don't remember the exact name of the occasion ) ceremony, people wanted to kiss him and hug him, so he let them, because he knows he is the President and that is part of his job. And the human contact is important for him, as for others.
He is very good at rallies. He is funny, he goes off the handle, he is extemporaneous, and it's a good energy exchange for all.

On the other hand, some of the latest cases of positive always had masks on and kept social distancing. This Covit is treacherous.

I am glad that he recovered, I sincerely hope Biden doesn't get it, as he is fragile.
No one is talking about Melania, and I wonder how she is doing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-10-2020), david starling (10-10-2020)
Unread 10-10-2020, 09:49 PM

https://youtu.be/2mMT8AaZTRw

GREAT speech by the President, he has stated that he's running the greatest country in the world & can't stay in a bunker basement like Biden. He has to speak DIRECTLY to the people because the fake news keeps lying & smearing everything he says.

Funny how the fake media & the corrupt Dems have no problem with mass riots with thugs smashing & destroying, even in 'locked down' states the Dem Leaders say it's okay.

The Violent Rioting That Democrats Dare Not Mention

Crazed live-streaming white BLM activitists harassing Lafayette citizens sitting in their cars

#TrumpSupporters #AndyCuomo #BilldeBlasio
Jews protesting Governor Cuomo lockdown - community leader harassed by leftwing agitators

https://youtu.be/4SHw4tQRLjI

Michelle Obama says riots are peaceful, claiming Trump is whipping up intimidation and violence

Pompeo calls Pelosi's 25th Amendment bill a 'political stunt'

https://youtu.be/w0sTco7JRyU

Quote:
I was going by videos of his last few mass rallies. There was one where he actually said, referring to Covid-19, "It affects virtually nobody. It's an amazing thing." The attendees were packed closely together, with few wearing masks.

Also, why can't he say what he has to say without raucous rallies, without endangering anyone?
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (10-10-2020)