Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-06-2020, 01:22 AM

Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Cary, do you agree with Trump that Covid-19 is no big deal, and that everyone who believes it is, is overreacting?

Last edited by david starling; 10-06-2020 at 01:25 AM.
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:23 AM

Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I'd really like to think so. But, she's not in a position to make it matter very much. I think she's a caring person at heart, married to a domineering, uncaring man.

I interpreted the jacket to mean that there was nothing she could do about separating those children from their parents. And, if there's nothing you can do about something, why stress about it?
So much concern for children? Their parents were of two catagories. They either dragged their children along as a ploy against American law and enforcement of that law, or they were rented to strangers to pose as offspring in an attempt to delude border authorities. No mention is made of the irresponsible parents who brought their family to this. No mention is made of the mass assault on the American border using children whenever possible despite the cost to those children.

When Aquarius2000 was faced with the fact that Obama built the cages and started the practice, he quickly changed his tune to Protector of Obama rather than Protector of The Children. Such is virtue signaling. I have many, many years experience with the Left.
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Hey, after having to endure his company for this many years, and pretend to respect him, she deserves any money she can get out of it!

She'll probably divorce him right after he loses the Election.
Isn't malicious gossip fun?
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
So much concern for children? Their parents were of two catagories. They either dragged their children along as a ploy against American law and enforcement of that law, or they were rented to strangers to pose as offspring in an attempt to delude border authorities. No mention is made of the irresponsible parents who brought their family to this. No mention is made of the mass assault on the American border using children whenever possible despite the cost to those children.

When Aquarius2000 was faced with the fact that Obama built the cages and started the practice, he quickly changed his tune to Protector of Obama rather than Protector of The Children. Such is virtue signaling. I have many, many years experience with the Left.
Obama didn't separate children from their families. Some children arrived alone, without their families.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:28 AM

Quote:
It's a hoax. Now Trump sends this message to Americans:

"DON'T BE AFRAID OF COVID"!!!

210,000 Covid-19 related deaths aren't enough for him. He's shooting for 500,000.
500,000? Are you sure?
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:30 AM

Quote:
I meant it's a HOAX that Trump and Melania tested positive for Covid-19 in the first place. I and many others suspected that from the start.
Another conspiracy theory that few others believe in. Does it make a lick of sense?
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Here's the gist of Trump's message to America:

•DON'T BE AFRAID TO CATCH COVID-19, it's REALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

•HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE PREVENTABLE DEATHS FROM COVID-19 is NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT, since there are so many OTHER causes of death.

•He is THE GREAT AND MIGHTY TRUMP, who easily CONQUERED COVID-19. HE IS INVINCIBLE. Let his followers REJOICE, and his enemies DESPAIR!
Are you sure? It sounds like nervous gloating to me.
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:32 AM

Quote:
500,000? Are you sure?
Well, he's in favor of "Herd Immunity", which could actually require a million deaths from the Virus in the U.S. alone. So, that's a conservative estimate.
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Are you sure? It sounds like nervous gloating to me.
I don't think he was nervous about it, but he was gloating. He thinks he's fooling everyone, and "driving the Libs crazy", both at once. He LOVES that sort of thing!
Unread 10-06-2020, 01:46 AM

Quote:
I've noticed that for some Trump supporters, ANY criticism of him, no matter how accurate, is considered a "smear".
They are called 'conservatives' for a very good reason.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:26 AM

Trump has doubled down on discouraging mask wearing and social distancing by proclaiming Covid-19 is "nothing to be afraid of"! If he'd actually experienced the Virus himself, I really doubt that would have been the case, especially because of all the medical procedures he allegedly went through. Notice the doctors couldn't keep the story straight about when he contracted it and what his condition was from one day to the next.
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:34 AM

Ref: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

I think the nastier people among us happen to live the longest in a random poll. I don't know why that is, but it seems to.

But no, I don't think he'll live too much longer, but long enough to make our lives more miserable.

After he had the helicopter deposit him back at the WH this afternoon, he took off his mask to gloat. Of course most don't know when he says, "Don't worry about CVD19 and don't let it affect your lives" that he made anywhere from 70-100,000 dollars just in 2017 alone (before the Regenron cocktail was seen as a boost in Covid patients but it's not easy to get either as its still in trial stages) He had no problem getting double doses of it each day AND making a hundred thousand in 2017 on it. Wonder if he replicated his portfolio's stock in 2018 or 2019? Bet he did or MORE.

But the rest of you can just see your loved ones or yourself suffer and die alone if you enter the hospital at his age because it's unlikely you'll receive the special dispensation he did for this cocktail drug.

Oh, and btw, he doesn't care if you do drop dead or if your parents precede you.

I hear the seniors in tRump are beginning to finally wake up as they watch their loved ones and friends dying one by one alone as described.
They turned to Biden to save them. Even when you have lots of money as they may and believe he'll get you more you still need to live to enjoy it. With tRump your odds are far less likely then with Biden.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (10-06-2020), david starling (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:35 AM

Quote:
I don't think he was nervous about it, but he was gloating. He thinks he's fooling everyone, and "driving the Libs crazy", both at once. He LOVES that sort of thing!

You're laughing at your own jokes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Ref: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

I hear the seniors in tRump are beginning to finally wake up as they watch their loved ones and friends dying one by one alone as described.
They turned to Biden to save them. Even when you have lots of money as they may and believe he'll get you more you still need to live to enjoy it. With tRump your odds are far less likely then with Biden.
Is that what you hear? How convenient. Gossip, gossip, gossip.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:39 AM

Cary, I also had a Liberal family growing up. They loved JFK and supported his Vietnam War. I disagreed with them on a lot of things, mostly about the war, and....astrology! They thought it was bunk, while at the same time I could see how well their charts described them!
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:41 AM

Here is Obama telling parents to NOT send their children....giving them to smugglers to putting them on trains or with caravans heading to the border with NO supervision. Obama's Admin BUILT THE CAGES & put the unaccompanied children there like dogs at the humane shelter.

Obama 'Don't send your children'
https://youtu.be/sjxay-XeSks

Your comments very good Cary2. I have noticed with the Lunatic Left Dems that if you correct their fake news or point out FACTS to them they do one of two things:

Deflect or drop the subject or
Attack the person who pointed out the errors of their ways.

The Biden crowd are unhinged & becoming more deranged the more popular President Trump becomes. He had to turn away thousands from his rallies while Sleepy Joe can barely get 50 people to show up when he has a 5 minute rally....then it's back to the basement bunker.

Joe Biden Gets Absolutely Zero Applause in Michigan, Where's Everybody?
•Oct 4, 2020

https://youtu.be/AuCckRSlujE

Quote:

Last edited by blackbery; 10-06-2020 at 03:04 AM.
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:42 AM

After entering the WH through the Truman balcony on the 2nd floor to his suite; (without any mask of course) he was greeted by those who can't take off and not be there and expect to keep their jobs. Some other WH officials are now taking his cue and taking off their masks too.

I wonder if he'll share his Medical cocktail with them? Probably not, because he won't even give the okay to backtrack or "trace" all those he infected since last week. No one has been contacted they said.

He went into the apartment about 7P.M. and came back out (maskless) wearing a blue suit coast preening like he did when he tried to push over the President of Montenegro in 2017 on his first overseas tour. Well, he did that again, pulling on the lapels, preening for a photo op with a photographer he had taking video of him at 7:08 PM -

What a gasbag!

Gasping for breathe first?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1313267611216601089

R.I.P. and leave the rest of the country alone, stop infecting them!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313255370828189697
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:50 AM

Quote:

You're laughing at your own jokes.
No, that "woot" was meant to describe Trump's own attitude. And, I wasn't joking.
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:53 AM

Quote:
...After he had the helicopter deposit him back at the WH this afternoon, he took off his mask to gloat. Of course most don't know when he says, "Don't worry about CVD19 and don't let it affect your lives" that he made anywhere from 70-100,000 dollars just in 2017 alone (before the Regenron cocktail was seen as a boost in Covid patients but it's not easy to get either as its still in trial stages) He had no problem getting double doses of it each day AND making a hundred thousand in 2017 on it. Wonder if he replicated his portfolio's stock in 2018 or 2019? Bet he did or MORE.

But the rest of you can just see your loved ones or yourself suffer and die alone if you enter the hospital at his age because it's unlikely you'll receive the special dispensation he did for this cocktail drug...
And, through that action of removing the mask the moment he got back at the WH, he once again prove to most of us (some just do not care), that HE REALLY DOES NOT CARE about anyone but his own self-conceited, narcissistic self.

Think about it, here is a president that himself called covid deadly, but has been constantly mocking people that wear masks, pushing journalists to remove their masks at press-briefings, mocked Biden about the mask during the debate debacle, got Covid himself, gets taken to Walter Reed, next day does a drive-around the hospital for publicity, tweets asking people of a country with 210,000 gone to not be scared of Covid (when it should have been the EXACT opposite had he been a bit normal and mature) and then removes his mask to show his fat, orange, puffy face swell even more with pride that he lives to see another day. Such an absolutely disgusting and pathetic act that he made BoJo look good, who delivered the exact opposite message to the people of the UK when he was released.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:54 AM

Joe Biden pretends Antifa doesn't exist that it's an 'idea, a conspiracy' by the far-right. He's a cunning one but doesn't fool the American people who watched the country burn for months, killing, looting, rioting & he IGNORED it & called the police 'the enemy'. EVERY police agency is SUPPORTING President Trump for they were attacked by the Lunatic, Left Biden mobs & Trump has put his full support behind law enforcement.

Joe Biden is just the ‘front man’ for the hard-Left neo-Marxist agenda

https://youtu.be/EI8UIslnivk

BLM have said that Biden 'needs to get on board with their radical agenda' or he's out.

The Curtain Is Being Lifted, Truth emerging about Biden & BLM/Antifa Age
nda.

Thank God the Law & Order President Trump will win another 4 years...if he recovers fully & if not, it will be Pence.

Quote:
An America-hating, white-hating, male-hating, capatialist-hating ruthless cabal is behind Biden even though they hate him too. They will kill Biden once he is elected. He's a predator against women and a crooked politician who has betrayed his own country. The Left back him because they are based on Trump-hate. Nothing has ever been more nihilistic than that. There is nothing noble or respectable behind the Biden candidacy.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:54 AM

Quote:
After entering the WH through the Truman balcony on the 2nd floor to his suite; (without any mask of course) he was greeted by those who can't take off and not be there and expect to keep their jobs. Some other WH officials are now taking his cue and taking off their masks too.

I wonder if he'll share his Medical cocktail with them? Probably not, because he won't even give the okay to backtrack or "trace" all those he infected since last week. No one has been contacted they said.

He went into the apartment about 7P.M. and came back out (maskless) wearing a blue suit coast preening like he did when he tried to push over the President of Montenegro in 2017 on his first overseas tour. Well, he did that again, pulling on the lapels, preening for a photo op with a photographer he had taking video of him at 7:08 PM -

What a gasbag!

Gasping for breathe first?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1313267611216601089

R.I.P. and leave the rest of the country alone, stop infecting them!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313255370828189697
Leomoon, are you convinced he really does have the virus? I'm not CERTAIN he doesn't, but it really does look that way. And what about the rest of them? Why believe any of these liars in the first place?
Unread 10-06-2020, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Is that what you hear? How convenient. Gossip, gossip, gossip.

The News tonight reported the new Poll numbers in Florida, therefore, that is where I "heard" it on TV. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you.

Mid Sept Trump was leading Biden:
Florida:
Trump has many acquaintances in this village -

THE VILLAGES, Fla. —
Quote:
In the tightly-contested presidential race in Florida, a new poll of senior voters is giving the edge to President Donald Trump over Joe Biden.
As the most reliable voting bloc, more than 70% of voters 65 and older cast ballots four years ago. History has been kind to Republican candidates among seniors.
President Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton by seven points in 2016 among 65+ voters.

A big chunk of that victory came from the Republican rich community, The Villages.

NOW its turning around: Sept. 29th, 2020 - just 2 weeks later

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020...-seniors-trump

Quote:
Older voters in the key state of Florida appear to be moving away from President Trump.
Politico comments:
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...m_content=PSR3

The payroll tax ploy by Trump has hurt him with seniors. And it should.

They are also quite concerned about their Social Security being preserved and not messed with.

Personally I think Florida has been all over the place, back and forth so its too early to tell.....and we won't know until after the Election takes place just like with Gore vs Bush. (imo)

remember the "hanging chads"

Glad I was born with Venus in Sagittarius and never lose my sense of humor. Being around others however is a drag sometimes, when they seem to possess NONE at all! Sad!

Unread 10-06-2020, 03:02 AM

It's ALL a conspiracy, Trump/Melania & nobody else in the Republican Party has tested positive. The virus was developed by Putin by Trump's command to kill DEMOCRATS only.

ALL the medical staff & personnel at Walter Reed Hospital, the W.H. the Secret Service, F.B.I. C.I.A. ALL scientists working in labs ALL law enforcement are in on the conspiracy to pretend that POTUS/FLOTUS have tested positive.

You are so smart David to figure it all out, nothing gets past you.

Quote:
Are you convinced he really foes have the virus? I'm not CERTAIN he doesn't, but it really does look that way. And what about the rest of them? Why believe these liars in the first place?
Cary2 (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-06-2020, 03:06 AM

Gotta love the fake news polls which had H Clinton winning in 2016 with a 90% chance or higher to win the Presidency.

Quote:
The News tonight reported the new Poll numbers in Florida, therefore, that is where I "heard" it on TV. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you.
Cary2 (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-06-2020, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Hey, after having to endure his company for this many years, and pretend to respect him, she deserves any money she can get out of it!

She'll probably divorce him right after he loses the Election.
Now there I fully agree. In fact, Ivana would even advise her to "get it all" (or something to that effect she is once supposed to have said)